Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly! In all the tit she posts that she bleeping wishes and dreams about not once has she ever included her kids. I always say she’s dreaming about a life where she has no kids. And I believe she would drop all 3 kids for a guy. There are plenty of mom’s out there that do and she is definitely the type!
She is 10000% the type to drop her kids for a man. She literally ditched them on New Year’s to go get her midnight kiss… only to be dumped by Valentine’s Day….. she pretended like she was home until just before midnight and that she managed to make it to some party just in time….. 🙄

Her plans for a new life never include the kids, it’s all an act for whenever she needs compliments. It’s right up there with how she’s semi present only for October, Thanksgiving and December…. All the “aesthetically pleasing picture” months…. We’re almost a full month out from Jayden’s birthday… where’s this party she randomly started planning because she got called out by her fans…. Or did she book tit for herself and on social media make it like it was for Jayden. (I believe this is what she did)

Reactions: 29
She is never going to change. She’s always going to burden those children to be perfect. I think her mom/dad were SEVERELY disappointed when Tracy didn’t fit the mold of her other 2 kids. Her brothers went to college and seem to have careers of their own. Tracy did not. She went on reality TV, aired her dirty laundry out, married a “bad boy” & had 3 kids… all to get divorced before 40.

Some of this does fall on her parents. You can only coddle so much. I feel like Stephanie was so affected that she was in therapy says a lot. No idea why T is so against bettering her own mental health, but she’s not doing herself any justice. Tracy likes to say she wants to be like her grandma/grandpa, but never could manage to be a good wife.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She is 10000% the type to drop her kids for a man. She literally ditched them on New Year’s to go get her midnight kiss… only to be dumped by Valentine’s Day….. she pretended like she was home until just before midnight and that she managed to make it to some party just in time….. 🙄

Her plans for a new life never include the kids, it’s all an act for whenever she needs compliments. It’s right up there with how she’s semi present only for October, Thanksgiving and December…. All the “aesthetically pleasing picture” months…. We’re almost a full month out from Jayden’s birthday… where’s this party she randomly started planning because she got called out by her fans…. Or did she book tit for herself and on social media make it like it was for Jayden. (I believe this is what she did)
If this witch could give her kids to her parents and start a new family over without being judged, I bet a million dollars she would. She has this weird obsession with everything being picture perfect in her life and not just on the gram. She has trouble accepting she's not perfect and her life's not perfect in her eyes and it has made her miserable. You hear it in her voice, you see it in her face, the things she says and the things she posts. She'll even tell someone not to get married, not understanding that just because she made a terrible choice and didn't take her time and married for all the wrong reasons, doesn't mean everyone else's marriage is doomed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
If this witch could give her kids to her parents and start a new family over without being judged, I bet a million dollars she would. She has this weird obsession with everything being picture perfect in her life and not just on the gram. She has trouble accepting she's not perfect and her life's not perfect in her eyes and it has made her miserable. You hear it in her voice, you see it in her face, the things she says and the things she posts. She'll even tell someone not to get married, not understanding that just because she made a terrible choice and didn't take her time and married for all the wrong reasons, doesn't mean everyone else's marriage is doomed.
She also plays corey out to be this terrible guy. I don’t think he is he has a lot of personal things happen in a short amount of time? Yes. Do I think he is a horrible guy? Absolutely not given the fact that he married fairly young and had three children, he’s doing a lot better than most. She has his side of the family who dotes on the children and seems to go above and beyond. She doesn’t realize that some children don’t have a father or they are really doing the single parent thing by themselves. She makes her self out to be the smarter when she is not and she has no idea what it is like to actually parent those children.

A martyr *. Don’t talk to text folks. 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Do we think she reads here?
If she does for the love of god please stop reposting other peoples stories and writing over them we know you’ve screenshotted it & if your story is more than 3-4 clicks long its DEAD no one wants to click through 40 different rambling nonsense Quotes/meme’s it sucks so bad.. and the colour code insta is also so dead no wonder her engagement is down.
She should try posting more day to day stuff, more of her just at home with the kids, seeing a mom of 3 party at the weekend is okay once in a while but if it’s just her clubbing and dead memes that’s when your page dies, just a tip, if she really cares about her social media she needs to switch it up, it’s stuck hard in 2017 like things have changed ALOT since then.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sooooo… you are admitting that you don’t get your kids at the bus stop after school? or that you don’t pick up Julian?

A085106B-8F50-4D7E-A4AE-1BE1D592B550.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sooooo… you are admitting that you don’t get your kids at the bus stop after school? or that you don’t pick up Julian?

View attachment 1645465
I’m stuck on she’s still pushing this “house” narrative. They run up the stairs of the complex bc you’re too busy with your vibrator in the PlAY rOoM to go down and get your kids. Say less sis 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 32

View attachment 1645465

This is absolutely disturbing. Let me get this straight. She posts her kids in bathing suits on Instagram where she has disgusting men in her dm’s, she posts where she lives, where her kids go to school, AND now she just told everyone where to find her kids unattended????!!!!!d Her children are way too small to not be picked up from the bus stop even if the bus stop is right outside her front door. But also the bus driver allows these little kids to get off to the bus to no one and drives away???!!!! What if Tracy didn’t make it home from her ass sucking, or boob massaging appointment on time and no one is home???? There is absolutely no excuse to not walk your ass downstairs and wait for your kids bus. I’m disgusted by her as a mother. Someone needs to step in here. She’s a danger to her kids.

Reactions: 25
Do we think she reads here?
If she does for the love of god please stop reposting other peoples stories and writing over them we know you’ve screenshotted it & if your story is more than 3-4 clicks long its DEAD no one wants to click through 40 different rambling nonsense Quotes/meme’s it sucks so bad.. and the colour code insta is also so dead no wonder her engagement is down.
She should try posting more day to day stuff, more of her just at home with the kids, seeing a mom of 3 party at the weekend is okay once in a while but if it’s just her clubbing and dead memes that’s when your page dies, just a tip, if she really cares about her social media she needs to switch it up, it’s stuck hard in 2017 like things have changed ALOT since then.
That part!! It’s annoying af scrolling through so many redundant memes and re-posts so people swipe to the next person or just skip her stories all together. Her content is boring af. I’d be invested if she posted herself WITH her kids (NOT her filming her kids while other ppl interact with them). Nobody gives a duck about her surgery appointments. Her life is so dull that the highlight of her day is those damn appointments.

Reactions: 18
That part!! It’s annoying af scrolling through so many redundant memes and re-posts so people swipe to the next person or just skip her stories all together. Her content is boring af. I’d be invested if she posted herself WITH her kids (NOT her filming her kids while other ppl interact with them). Nobody gives a duck about her surgery appointments. Her life is so dull that the highlight of her day is those damn appointments.
Putting her on mute was one of the best decisions I made, most days I don’t see her stories because of that. If I wanted to watch a bunch of Tik toks, I’d just scroll Tik Tok.

Reactions: 16
Sorry how come she never talks this way on her podcasts. Or the bruhhh or naaaaa wait but however she did retire the wild
She's ridiculous. There are different types of guys in this world. She continues to go after the kind that are more inclined to cheat. She didn't learn with Corey, nor Roberto and any others that probably have cheated on her. She's 35 now, she should be more concerned about things other than tattoos, timbs, muscles, tans and looks. If she went after a different type of guy, she wouldn't need to post this meme. However, I guess she's kind of stuck going after these types, because it's the only kind that entertains her.
Now I know men and women of all walks of life are capable of cheating and have cheated, but there's some who you'd be shocked that they cheated and then there's Tracy’s type, that it's not a matter of if they will, it's a matter of when will it happen, 2 months in, 3 months in, etc..

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She's ridiculous. There are different types of guys in this world. She continues to go after the kind that are more inclined to cheat. She didn't learn with Corey, nor Roberto and any others that probably have cheated on her. She's 35 now, she should be more concerned about things other than tattoos, timbs, muscles, tans and looks. If she went after a different type of guy, she wouldn't need to post this meme. However, I guess she's kind of stuck going after these types, because it's the only kind that entertains her.
Now I know men and women of all walks of life are capable of cheating and have cheated, but there's some who you'd be shocked that they cheated and then there's Tracy’s type, that it's not a matter of if they will, it's a matter of when will it happen, 2 months in, 3 months in, etc..
It’s her low self esteem. She’s not capable of believing she deserves a good man so she constantly posts these “dream relationships” not for her followers benefit, but to try and convince herself. She needs to love herself before she can love anyone else, including her kids. Insecurity seeps through her pores, a good man can see that a mile away and stays as far away from her as possible. She’s a large elephant-sized walking red flag

Look at Tbag giving us proof that her hOusE is actually an apartment complex lol
EEA59764-DC76-476C-A827-0769728E7E38.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s her low self esteem. She’s not capable of believing she deserves a good man so she constantly posts these “dream relationships” not for her followers benefit, but to try and convince herself. She needs to love herself before she can love anyone else, including her kids. Insecurity seeps through her pores, a good man can see that a mile away and stays as far away from her as possible. She’s a large elephant-sized walking red flag

Look at Tbag giving us proof that her hOusE is actually an apartment complex lol
View attachment 1646527
I swear she always misses the mark. Skylar for once is dressed like a cute second grader. Are the knee high socks necessary?? Lord. Not to mention, I think it was a touch too chilly for this dress. I know the afternoon warms up, but from overnight until about noon-ish, it's still very chilly. I also hope she has shorts on under the dress, otherwise recess probably sucks for her. I personally always put some type of shorts under a dress for my 8 yr old during school. That way she's not accidentally flashing anyone on the playground.

Reactions: 15
TRACY YOU DUMB FUCKIN witch. HOW DARE YOU TOTALLY DISREGARD JAYDEN IN THAT GOOD MORNING BABY GIRL POST ?!?! Where's the 's' on baby girl bleep ?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.