Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂

I am sooooooo mortified for her. She legit said she wrote a note to the teacher. How the hell does not know about Common Core Math? I have no children and I know about this.

My BFF is 1 class away from getting her degree in something crazy like quantum mathematics. She explained to me that it looks confusing but it teaches the kids early on the critical thinking skills need for more complex math as they progress through middle, high school and college. She helped me understand enough and tutored me to pass Calculus to get my degree.

Also, this is the way the rest of the world learns math. In Asia, there a no calculators or erasers (I've been told by asian friends) just really long pieces of paper to keep trying. Also, my BFF says math is the only subject so easily dismissed, "you won't need algebra in the future etc." There memes and stuff about it. But this logic is what makes kids quit before they start.

Don't get me wrong, common core scares me but not enough to not learn for my child. She's a total idiot. Do better!
Well Trashy is a A1 thicko. Like who the hell does this fake dog think she is writing a note to the teacher- are your kids in a private school ???? Do you pay for your child’s education???? Do you have a degree??????? You have AGAIN shown how stupid you are - go back to school it ain’t a cute look

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can’t wait til she has to help Julian with homework at that age. She’ll just cry to Mr.Clean to hire him a tutor and won’t have the patience. We’ve seen his outbursts and she’s said his diagnosis is more than just being deaf so once he’s bigger that’ll be a hot mess. He’ll need so much extra attention and one on one work which neither of his parents provide. His outbursts are cute now cause he’s small, but when he’s a big boy it won’t be so cute and she won’t be able to deal and she clearly does nothing to work with him and depends on his teachers to do it for her.
And that’s when her alcoholism will really spiral even more out of control

Reactions: 9
And that’s when her alcoholism will really spiral even more out of control
Someone should send that clip to the school, so they can see what a simple minded mother those kids have - I am sure the teachers will have a good laugh - maybe is she invested as much time in those kids as she does all her procedures she may have a clue #deadbeatmom

Poor poor Jayden’s shoes are miles to big for her. What a useless mom, does she not know the damage that can do - derrrrrr course not it’s Trashy after all.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Well Trashy is a A1 thicko. Like who the hell does this fake dog think she is writing a note to the teacher- are your kids in a private school ???? Do you pay for your child’s education???? Do you have a degree??????? You have AGAIN shown how stupid you are - go back to school it ain’t a cute look
I haven't watched her stories, but that is definitely hilarious if she's sending a note. Someone else who's a teacher mentioned this already and my child's first grade teacher had even told me back when we were doing virtual, is that the teachers don't get to pick how they want to teach math, lol!! For the record, I wasn't complaining to the teacher, it's when I needed help with one area that I couldn't grasp and the teacher told me herself that she didn't like that specific thing, but they don't get to choose. Now I don't know the correct terminology here, but essentially the government sets how it's taught in public schools. The teachers don't have a choice, even if they don't like it. Maybe she should address her letter to the secretary of education, not her kids 1st grade teacher who has no say in the matter. 🤦‍♀️ She's going to make the biggest ass out of herself. I can only imagine what the teacher thinks. She's seen Tracy👀, she's seen how Skylar comes to school with those outfits, and now a letter bitching about the math...it'll be quite obvious that mom is clearly more focused and concerned with appearance, rather than learning.

Like others have said and I mentioned, just watch YouTube and it'll help 99% of it make sense Tracy.

Math is definitely easy, my only struggle with the new way, is showing and helping how to solve problems this new way sometimes. Some things are self explanatory but other times it's not. For instance, like I said earlier, my kid's homework said solve this problem and make a tape diagram and label it. I had not a clue what the hell that was. Of course I could solve the problem, but just not the way they were asking. However, you have to do it the way they're asking, so I watched YouTube and learned.

Reactions: 10
LOL she is so delusional 🤣🤣🤣 the one who blames her ex husband of 3 years ago at EVERY TURN. Yes sister Tracy. Pls tell us more 🤔
This idiot has to be on drugs -what a delusional hypocrite- says the clown who admits she holds grudges and is petty. I have never seen an “influencer” page full of so much tit. The only thing this 🤡 influences is her stupidity 👏 👏 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg I was so embarrassed for her watching her story about the math homework. She sounded so dumb. Cursing and getting uptight about math homework? What a bleeping idiot. Its 2nd grade math... not every child will learn it the way she is saying. It's to teach them different ways and it blows my mind that she wrote a note hahahhahahahahaahhahaahahhahahshahahahahahshshshshwha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg I was so embarrassed for her watching her story about the math homework. She sounded so dumb. Cursing and getting uptight about math homework? What a bleeping idiot. Its 2nd grade math... not every child will learn it the way she is saying. It's to teach them different ways and it blows my mind that she wrote a note hahahhahahahahaahhahaahahhahahshahahahahahshshshshwha
Tracys real name is Karen.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Completely agree with everyone that Julian’s outbursts are not cute - I just mean we know he’s her fav kid so to her she just thinks he’s so adorable and being a “kid”. No one else thinks it’s cute. We’ve seen him have tantrums, scream and hit the girls. On that topic, it seems like the girls are really disconnected from him. They seem more scared/annoyed by him then anything (they’re kids they don’t get it I understand). Point is, he needs early intervention dumbass!!! He needs WAY more than just “speech school.” Therapists need to be working with him on his outbursts. Though it’ll be hard considering he can barely speak nor have language comprehension and ALSO cant even sign fluently. Disgusting parents both her and Corey for letting day by day go back and doing nothing.
100% agree! It’s too late for early intervention (EI is for kiddos birth-3 yrs old) but it’s definitely not too late to get him occupational therapy, speech therapy, and behavior therapy. The longer she waits the worse it’ll get for everybody, especially Julian bc he’ll be frustrated and have no way of verbalizing his emotions so it will turn into physical outbursts. But then again nothing is more important than a tummy tuck and Scorpio season :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Possible title: Tracy DiMarco: The how-to guide on crappy parenting and botched cosmetic procedures.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That depends. Standard apartments in similar areas are about $295k to purchase. Somewhere around there. But for the bedroom count, yes. But that’s bc it’s affordable housing lol
Exactly. The condos in the development where she lives some were over 500K

Reactions: 8
Exactly. The condos in the development where she lives some were over 500K
She hates the fact that EvErYoNe knows hers is affordable at a bargain basement price with value fittings unlike the 500k ones which would have better fittings flooring etc

Reactions: 10
She is mentally ill and the video of her trying to do math hw with Skylar is all the proof you need. She has to constantly try to prove she is this gangsta from Jersey. How about you get a COLLEGE DEGREE in anything before coming for teachers?

I am embarrassed for her parents, brothers, and friends to have someone like her in their lives. CPS needs to be called on her. The tv is blaring while Skylar is trying to do her hw the morning of when it's due! She thinks this second grade bs hw is hard now?! What happens when the kids get older?! She acts like she pays taxes and send her children to private school!

Also: Anyone else noticed in the pictures she posted... Skylar legit looks dead behind the eyes. Skylar needs help asap. Anyone with eyes can see it. How does her MOTHER not see it? CPS where are you????

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.