Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol Big-T is legit psycho. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Of all things to do, she SPITS?! She is trash and always will be!
C5E4DCC0-5E5F-4EFE-9BE2-3830F55911AF.jpeg

64EDA99B-20B8-442A-BA74-E93CF8268748.jpeg

4C5773EB-BCD8-4D62-A3DA-C19FAA54CC65.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Tracy was never ever a small woman. She wishes.
Watching this makes me so angry. Olivia is tiny compared to the elephant that is Tracy. And idc how mad you are, spitting in someone’s face is so ghetto trash. That wasn’t scripted, you pile of dog tit Tracy!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1613956

Oooh, let me see if this makes sense. Since this fight was an hour long, that time frame makes it’s acceptable to spit on another person?! Got it

No accountability. This would have been the perfect moment for her to say “yeah I fucked up. That was not okay. I cringe when I look back at it”

but no. Constantly making excuses for her crappy behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Definitely think she used it to play up the “Italian” heritage.
She also says something along the lines of, "if this lady doesn't shut up, she's about to find out JUST how Sicilian me and my grandma are" about another contestant and I was dying lmaooo

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Tracy can say whatever she wants about how she was the villain and all this other tit, but if you watch JL and compare it to how she is on her IG. She’s has no growth. Everyone else is the problem, it’s always “I was paid to be the villain” and listen I know Reality tv is cut and spliced and certain things are reshot over and over… but she straight up spat on her, she wanted Olivia to swing on her so she could look like a victim.

Over the years, at no point as she owned up to doing it or apologized for doing it. She always deflects. “it was a decade ago” “I was paid to be the villain“ “it was scripted”…. But no, back then, you could tell when moments were scripted, over embellished or even reshot….. so no, this was not scripted, she went there with intention of fighting, she just threw the spit in so she would forever be known for something.

Reactions: 29
Tracy can say whatever she wants about how she was the villain and all this other tit, but if you watch JL and compare it to how she is on her IG. She’s has no growth. Everyone else is the problem, it’s always “I was paid to be the villain” and listen I know Reality tv is cut and spliced and certain things are reshot over and over… but she straight up spat on her, she wanted Olivia to swing on her so she could look like a victim.

Over the years, at no point as she owned up to doing it or apologized for doing it. She always deflects. “it was a decade ago” “I was paid to be the villain“ “it was scripted”…. But no, back then, you could tell when moments were scripted, over embellished or even reshot….. so no, this was not scripted, she went there with intention of fighting, she just threw the spit in so she would forever be known for something.
If you watch it back, when Tracy spits in Olivia's face the camera pans back to Tracy and Tracy legit flinces.. she knew Olivia would swing.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 1613956

Oooh, let me see if this makes sense. Since this fight was an hour long, that time frame makes it’s acceptable to spit on another person?! Got it
So.......... if it wasn't REALITY tv , wouldn't the things Olivia (and others) said to her for an hour be "scripted" as well? As usual Tracy never makes sense when she speaks . Are we supposed to believe, that everyone on the show was genuinely a bully in reality except her, she was the only one hIrEd to be the bully? I don't see any of the other cast still bullying people in the IG comments in present day.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So.......... if it wasn't REALITY tv , wouldn't the things Olivia (and others) said to her for an hour be "scripted" as well? As usual Tracy never makes sense when she speaks . Are we supposed to believe, that everyone on the show was genuinely a bully in reality except her, she was the only one hIrEd to be the bully? I don't see any of the other cast still bullying people in the IG comments in present day.
Anthony does, especially if you try to talk with him about his viewpoints.... but that has happened more so since the Orange Man was in office; but Tracy is the only cast member who still says she was paid to be the way she was/is. She will always stick to the story that she was paid to be the way she was on TV because at the end of the day, that is who she is in real life.

Reactions: 12
Anthony does, especially if you try to talk with him about his viewpoints.... but that has happened more so since the Orange Man was in office; but Tracy is the only cast member who still says she was paid to be the way she was/is. She will always stick to the story that she was paid to be the way she was on TV because at the end of the day, that is who she is in real life.
Tracy is full 💩 has ALWAYS and will FOUREVER find pathetic weak excuses for her disgusting and feral behaviour. This hag has no moral compass, class or intelligence.
She is a value mattress for the value men she seeks

Reactions: 16
Was this fraud even a hairstylist? I just feel like everything she says/does is so contrived that no one really knows who she is. For God’s sake even her name is fake lmao

Reactions: 13
Watching this makes me so angry. Olivia is tiny compared to the elephant that is Tracy. And idc how mad you are, spitting in someone’s face is so ghetto trash. That wasn’t scripted, you pile of dog tit Tracy!
That's why she did what she did to Olivia .... She only messes with people she THINKS she can whoop. But she had a good reality check when Olivia kicked her head off her shoulders. Then she played the "I'm the victim" card.

Reactions: 23
I’d like to see Tracy have this big bad attitude with Jwoww or Drita. I think both of them are mature classy ladies but if she ever came at them the way she claims she can….they’ll knock the fillings out of her mouth and create new cavities. She’s a bully who picks on people that can’t size up to her and then claims victim if she ever gets regulated. The way she spoke to her own boss on JL was appalling.

my mom and dad would be so embarrassed if I acted the way she does - especially with nothing to back me up (job, higher education or the attitude a mother should have).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1613956

The stuff that was said to her to get her to that point??? Ohhhhh sounds spicy. Like stuff that would make people want to watch a reality TV show! But the producers didn’t show it? That’s weird. Why wouldn’t they want to make this scene even more interesting??? Ya definitely doesn’t make sense.

Always blaming her crappy behaviour on someone else.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tracy was never ever a small woman. She wishes.
Hired to be the bad guy😆👏👏👏
Girl, you were hated and that is why you are trying to push that narrative. You were YOU your narcissistic asshole self. Girl needs help in several areas. Telling the truth lets start with that.

Reactions: 17
Um, I believe you meant to say hippo whale but we will accept elephant at this time 🐘🐘🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So if she was hired to play the villain then why was she brought to a point where she assaulted Olivia by spitting on her???? So was the spitting on her part of the script? I can’t see Olivia being ok w that and Olivia’s reaction was way too real for acting.
It’s funny how Tracy claims she was paid to be the “villain” on the show and problems with EVERYONE on it and to this day it’s the same in real life. She needs to own the fact she is a villain. Not paid to be one. A true life villain and POS. That’s why she’s terrible to people online, fights w:/everyone n their momma, saves receipts to black mail people, recorded and showed everyone corey at his rock bottom, can’t keep and man, has to photoshop every pic, needed surgery to feel better about herself, and is a miserable lonely hag. She doesn’t deserve the air she breathes. I hope her girls check her when they’re old enough and lets the public see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Based on her reel wearing those ridiculous flares and saying she booked it in. She knew months ago that she has this surgery booked at the same time as Jaydens birthday which also gave her plenty of time to organise an actual party for her. What scum bag

• Heart
Reactions: 23
The quality of her followers here commenting on the pic of Jayden in the horror leggings. Letting a 3 year old watch IT?? Wtf and one who let their 4 yr old kid watch nightmare on Elm Street?? What is wrong with these people? I'm 41 and not watched Freddy films as the idea of a pedalo killing me in my dreams would be something that would scare the tit out of me! These films have age classifications for a reason.
Screenshot_20220929_232240.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.