Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she is saying she only has 3 friends like echo. Make it make sense. She post with her “besties” (whoever she finds at the bar or club that night) but has 3 friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah, that's the same Krystal that got engaged and Tracy screaming in the phone "don't do it!!!!" Poor girl behind her looked so upset.
She definitely thought she was being funny, but she 100% came off as a bitter Betty, just like how she was fake excited about their pregnancy announcement acting like she knew before everyone else.

Reactions: 15
Her posting about being a mother is outta control. witch we know you have kids. We’re not going to give you your flowers because you gave birth. There’s no need to post about cooking and driving them places because as parents that’s our fuckin job!!!! That’s like putting a bus driver on a pedestal for driving a bus. Like huh? This dumb witch is seeking validation because she knows she doesn’t do tit for those kids except give them ice cream and boil pasta once a month. Parents who are busy working and taking care of their kids don’t have the free time to post memes every 20 mins about working and taking care of their kids. Girl bye

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her posting about being a mother is outta control. witch we know you have kids. We’re not going to give you your flowers because you gave birth. There’s no need to post about cooking and driving them places because as parents that’s our fuckin job!!!! That’s like putting a bus driver on a pedestal for driving a bus. Like huh? This dumb witch is seeking validation because she knows she doesn’t do tit for those kids except give them ice cream and boil pasta once a month. Parents who are busy working and taking care of their kids don’t have the free time to post memes every 20 mins about working and taking care of their kids. Girl bye
Someone must have hurt her feelings in regard to who she is as a mother and now she has to play defense and look for all the women in her inbox telling her that she is doing this amazing job, because they believe the story she tells.

Yes, moms can go out and have a good time,
yes, moms can get obliterated
yes, moms can dress sexy
but
real, present and active mothers... do not go searching for praise.... and honestly, when a real and present mother hears from another mother, they usually look for a way to uplift that mother in return.
Ugh, I wish people would stop photoshopping her to make it look like she has a fupa, hip dips, and hanging inner things. The first pic edited posted by her is the correct one. 🙄😆🤦‍♀️
I had to read that 3 times to realize you were being sarcastic :ROFLMAO:
Wonder if big T is going to check on Mia?
YEAH RIGHT!!! I bet she doesn't even call to check on the kids when they're with the Eps. Her lack of care for Mia and Gio should have been a sign of what was to come in regard to her being a mother.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Ugh, I wish people would stop photoshopping her to make it look like she has a fupa, hip dips, and hanging inner things. The first pic edited posted by her is the correct one. 🙄😆🤦‍♀️
I still can’t belive she wore that monstrosity in front of her parents 😂🤡

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Which one? Almost everything she wears in front of her parents falls under monstrosity. :ROFLMAO:
Her see through bday dress. I think this one topped it. It was wrong is so many ways . I just don't get why she wears something that she knows doesn't look good in person but she can fix the photo and all will be right with the world.
I guess to her when she looks back on her memories she will believe she was the IG version vs reality.

Reactions: 25
Definitely think she used it to play
View attachment 1612708

Not Tracy stealing material from tattle

🤣 Trex - you’re pathetic boo
I want to ask her what the hell does that mean? S
Is this fake ass old hag for real.
You are the biggest troll and stalker.
Just remember- you ain’t all that hun - also your personality is rancid and vile and if you are directing at Michelle she has A LOT MORE to offer
I personally don't find Michelle very pretty but that is just my opinion. I will say she has her tit together and doesn't need mommy n daddy to take care of her. Tracy can't get over that Crabs picked Michelle over her. Just shows how fuckedTracy is and
She literally lets in anyone who shows her attention.

She complains about EVERYthing.

She ALWAYS puts herself first.

how does she not see the lies?
she thinks since she gave up a bedroom for the kids playroom that's enough :)

Reactions: 14
Her see through bday dress. I think this one topped it. It was wrong is so many ways . I just don't get why she wears something that she knows doesn't look good in person but she can fix the photo and all will be right with the world.
I guess to her when she looks back on her memories she will believe she was the IG version vs reality.
Why would anyone want to go to a sit down event with a see through rag with saggy tits showing and a bit of string stuck up the arse 😂 bet she’s riddled with thrush and stinks like Grimsby docks

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I want to ask her what the hell does that mean? S

I personally don't find Michelle very pretty but that is just my opinion. I will say she has her tit together and doesn't need mommy n daddy to take care of her. Tracy can't get over that Crabs picked Michelle over her. Just shows how fuckedTracy is and

she thinks since she gave up a bedroom for the kids playroom that's enough :)
I agree with you on Michelle in the looks dept.

Regarding the playroom, I still don't consider that as a sacrifice on her part bc she sleeps there . So in other words she has the kids' toys in her room instead of their own.

Reactions: 20
I agree with you on Michelle in the looks dept.

Regarding the playroom, I still don't consider that as a sacrifice on her part bc she sleeps there . So in other words she has the kids' toys in her room instead of their own.
tbh, I don't understand what the purpose of having the "playroom" is.. she's always laying in there watching tv. I would've just made the living room way more kid friendly. She makes no sense.. she just wanted it to look like she was doing something/had a better new house

Reactions: 24
her moms maiden name and grandmoms last name is Schroeder. Demarco is non existent in her family lineage

No, that's not the grandmother's name. I don't remember the name, but we found him at the beginning of the summer when the obituary of the grandmother's older brother had been published on the net.
This notice quoted the name, the date of birth and the place of birth.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
1230AC43-B6B2-4B5C-A74E-CB0BC3C08229.jpeg

Oooh, let me see if this makes sense. Since this fight was an hour long, that time frame makes it’s acceptable to spit on another person?! Got it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.