Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can see where the nail has grown out. Also I've noticed that a lot of women have the white part of the nail really thin to make the nail bed (beige/pink part) of the nail look longer. I personally am not into the French tip design any more....I feel that it makes you look dated. No offense to people who still like it just my personal preference.
If I do anything French I prefer French ombré to the traditional French tip

Reactions: 11
Watching this makes me so angry. Olivia is tiny compared to the elephant that is Tracy. And idc how mad you are, spitting in someone’s face is so ghetto trash. That wasn’t scripted, you pile of dog tit Tracy!
exactly! No bleeping way they scripted her to spit in someones face. It was her first thought bc thats what hood rat trash does. She will forever be trash.

Reactions: 21
Spitting on someone is really a disgusting gesture, for many it's probably worse than a slap!!

Why is she wearing a sport bra since her abdominoplasty? Honest question because this kind of bra with zipper is not the most comfortable to rest at home.
Screenshot_20220930-113418_Brave.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Spitting on someone is really a disgusting gesture, for many it's probably worse than a slap!!

Why is she wearing a sport bra since her abdominoplasty? Honest question because this kind of bra with zipper is not the most comfortable to rest at home.
View attachment 1615530
Also she just is randomly holding a yellow pillow to go with her color theme? Like can you imagine how this actually looks haha. "MA, grab me that pillow I need to put more content out there for my 500 bots to pay off peoples debts"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

View attachment 1615530
I'm thinking she wants us to think she got them fixed. Time will tell because you know she never keeps them in a shirt.
On another note, I really can't get over the area around her eyes. She gets all these facial treatments and supposedly is a non-smoker and yet she's wrinkled af around her eyes. I know age will do it, but she's only 35. It's also not like she's an overworked "mom".

• Heart
Reactions: 21

View attachment 1615530
Spitting on someone is a criminal offence in the UK

Reactions: 17
Tbag thinks that TT is the end all however, wait until menopause she is going to look like Homer Simpson. I know I went through menopause early in life. I just now have gotten my body the way I want…😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This dumb witch is driving 10 days after a major abdominal surgery cause she “feels good sitting” as if she doesn’t have to heal from the inside out and the slightest jerk in the car doesn’t have the potential to rip her healing fascia

Reactions: 19
I'm thinking she wants us to think she got them fixed. Time will tell because you know she never keeps them in a shirt.
On another note, I really can't get over the area around her eyes. She gets all these facial treatments and supposedly is a non-smoker and yet she's wrinkled af around her eyes. I know age will do it, but she's only 35. It's also not like she's an overworked "mom".
Thats from the stress of being a broke witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
This dumb witch is driving 10 days after a major abdominal surgery cause she “feels good sitting” as if she doesn’t have to heal from the inside out and the slightest jerk in the car doesn’t have the potential to rip her healing fascia
Do stupid tit win stupid prizes. Let her botch herself further. Remember, she knows best 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Why she look like she has Bell’s palsy? The filter only worked for half her face lmao wtf am I looking at 😩

I was driving day 5, I had no choice I had to pick my kids up from school. I still think Gigi drove her.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Here we have the same bully from 2010 once again showing her true colors.
If you can't take the backlash then don't put your business out for the public. You ain't special, you bleep
So much for being “a girls girl”

Reactions: 20
Tracey wants to make out like she’s supermom when in reality she’s a big fat joke - kids eating syrup, smoke alarm battery dead for weeks, kids always grubby when they’re with her, House is a tip… she’s a car crash isn’t she!!!

Reactions: 22
Tracy’s not slick. She intentionally posts outlandish pics/memes then runs over here to see what we’ve said about it. She may be a moron but as a narcissist she’s mastered the art of manipulation. She knows exactly what to do/say to get us talking. We are the closest thing to “fame” she’ll ever have. She has no talent, nobody wants to cast her on tv or sponsor her for products. She’s not creative enough to start a successful business and everyone knows princess armor is China-manufactured clothing with a 200% markup. Tattle is all she has and she’s relying heavily on this community to continue talking about her. Her life is sad and pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.