Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The quality of her followers here commenting on the pic of Jayden in the horror leggings. Letting a 3 year old watch IT?? Wtf and one who let their 4 yr old kid watch nightmare on Elm Street?? What is wrong with these people? I'm 41 and not watched Freddy films as the idea of a pedalo killing me in my dreams would be something that would scare the tit out of me! These films have age classifications for a reason.View attachment 1614870
My son is 4 and gets scared over PRETEND cartoons. She's a bleeping crappy ass mother and so are her 5 followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
View attachment 1614887

I was afraid of Snuffleupagus when I was 4!
Aw stuffy! But sooooo valid! Kids should not be forced to grow up and watch those kinds of movies.

I believe I was maybe 9 or so when my parents let me watch, Mars attacks. I couldn't sleep for 2 days, had to have the lights on. Now as an adult it seems silly, but it's stuck with me for all these years.

Reactions: 19
Ugh, I wish people would stop photoshopping her to make it look like she has a fupa, hip dips, and hanging inner things. The first pic edited posted by her is the correct one. 🙄😆🤦‍♀️
Omggg!! The second hand embarrassment these people who were there must have felt because of her. How does NO ONE in her life care enough to help this girl? Oh wait…..

How could any sane person look at themselves in the mirror wearing that dress, say to themselves “I look good”??? Oh wait….

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She is going to be 35 in a few months. At some point she needs to realize it isn’t cute anymore to be partying every night. No man you make a life with wants a woman who shows the world her body. She has no career. What is she going to do when she retires ? I highly doubt she has a retirement account or a savings. She will be mooching off the kids.

money talks wealth whispers. You know how people have money for these great trips ? They don’t spend every dime they have on stupid tit. I have clients who are worth millions and drive a 20 year old car, wearing thrift store clothes and are the biggest charitable hearts. They don’t flaunt tit. Because when you have it you don’t need to prove anything to anyone. That’s how you know she has NOTHING because she always has to prove something.

her tit is old and boring now. There is nothing new. She is rode hard and put away wet. The only thing that puts a smile on my face about her is knowing she will never have what she posts she wants. She will never have the exotic vacations and a man who adores her.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Watching this makes me so angry. Olivia is tiny compared to the elephant that is Tracy. And idc how mad you are, spitting in someone’s face is so ghetto trash. That wasn’t scripted, you pile of dog tit Tracy!
My other favorite part was when Tracy was like "come at me" but then literally backing up hahahahahhaha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Awww, is that a little foot I see while this idiot is getting her 3 month check up?
20220929_213654.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Based on her reel wearing those ridiculous flares and saying she booked it in. She knew months ago that she has this surgery booked at the same time as Jaydens birthday which also gave her plenty of time to organise an actual party for her. What scum bag
Omg!! Good freaking point!! So true!!! She literally could have celebrated it a week or two early rather than late!!! Nothing wrong with an early party. As a kid, even better. I cannot fathom making my kid wait a month or months to celebrate her birthday! She could have even taken her out to dinner and do a mommy and me pedicure/manicure, I mean the ideas are endless. Nope. Nothing. Balloons and a post on ig that she won't even see. Please tell me again how you put your children first Maloney. 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Omg!! Good freaking point!! So true!!! She literally could have celebrated it a week or two early rather than late!!! Nothing wrong with an early party. As a kid, even better. I cannot fathom making my kid wait a month or months to celebrate her birthday! She could have even taken her out to dinner and do a mommy and me pedicure/manicure, I mean the ideas are endless. Nope. Nothing. Balloons and a post on ig that she won't even see. Please tell me again how you put your children first Maloney. 🥴

She couldn’t have had the party early because the weekend before she needed to get tit faced Friday through Sunday because she was so nervous for her elective surgery she choose coming up and needed to get her mind off of it. Before that was Labour Day so don’t even think about it. And before that was summer so absolutely no again. When did you expect her to do it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Exactly!!!

What the hell is going on with these nails!!!!
Either your stretched them out in an effort to look skinny or these are on the edge of death lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Exactly!!!

What the hell is going on with these nails!!!!
Either your stretched them out in an effort to look skinny or these are on the edge of death lol

You can see where the nail has grown out. Also I've noticed that a lot of women have the white part of the nail really thin to make the nail bed (beige/pink part) of the nail look longer. I personally am not into the French tip design any more....I feel that it makes you look dated. No offense to people who still like it just my personal preference.

Attachments

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.