Tracy DiMarco #99 Problems but a job still ain’t one. Loyal to my surgery date, my name is Tummy Tracy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Tara’s story? I think Mia (does she have Mia now?) got attacked by another dog.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Youtube! Everything epstein was their channel……for 8 whole videos 😂
Oh god looks like I’m going down the rabbit hole than 😂😂😂😂😂 thanks for telling me!!!

she’s insane. She entirely missed the heart OVER the nipple. Her nipple is 100% visible. Wtf Tracy.
“I show you what I want you to see” where’s her piercing?

View attachment 1612708

Not Tracy stealing material from tattle

🤣 Trex - you’re pathetic boo
I DIE EVERY TIME SOMEONE MENTIONS HER DANISH OUTLOOK. I kid you not, sometimes I randomly think about her saying she has a danish outlook and chuckle to myself

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Not Tracy stealing material from tattle

🤣 Trex - you’re pathetic boo
I would bet anything that it hasn’t clicked in her mind that Danish people are from Denmark.

my only suspicion of that is because she didn’t tie the post back to herself by saying something stupid like, “the people of my country have such big hearts” or some random BS that she usually try’s to
spin

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Random but I'm watching S3 E15 of JL (where Tracy helps her grandma compete in a senior beauty pagent) and her grandma introduces herself to the audience as Cathy Demarco. Is that her real last name or at least her maiden name? Is this where Tracy got her fake name? Or did Grandma just go along with the name for the sake of the show? I'm sure this has been discussed here before but I'm just curious.
No, that's not the grandmother's name. I don't remember the name, but we found him at the beginning of the summer when the obituary of the grandmother's older brother had been published on the net.
This notice quoted the name, the date of birth and the place of birth.

Reactions: 12
She literally lets in anyone who shows her attention.

She complains about EVERYthing.

She ALWAYS puts herself first.

how does she not see the lies?

Tracy put her birthday before Jayden’s birthday by scheduling her TT the day before Jayden’s instead of anywhere near her birthday. Because her 35th birthday isn’t ready for her and Scorpio szn about to learn the hard way 🙄 I’m convinced all these things she posts are what she wishes she was. She might be fooling a few but must people are watching her stories and laughing at her audacity 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The own company that supplies the cryo machine even commented that it’s not used for that! 🤣🤣🤣 bEsT dOctOr eVeR
Jesus!! Fig
doesn’t she AlWaYs SaY women should lift each other up and bullying is wrong?
She's so fake in every sense of the word. Get your tit together, hooker! This TT should have waited ✋️. You totally screwed your daughter over AGAIN. You don't need another bday 3 day bash and I for sure don't need to see another ugly ass photo shoot with your fucked up titties and ball sack lips. Take several seats!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Does she forget that any time she addresses tattle… she drives more people here?
I literally found this community after she posted something similar to this a few months back. I've been following the tray-nwreck for years but I never had anyone to talk to about all her insanity except my bff. I ended up searching her name on reddit bc I assumed that was where I'd find people talking about an early 00s reality star and I found a post leading me here. She really does this to herself.

Reactions: 31
@hiimme confirmed she didn't and I don't believe she did bc on the table her anchor scars were scars. I guess time will tell when her TT heals and she starts re flaunting her disastrous body.
Have we gotten any kind of proof or receipts that @hiimme is actually an inside source? They just kind of showed up and claimed to know Tracy in real life and has since just regurgitated theories and such we all already voiced here. I don’t think we’ve heard any kind of exclusive or damning information.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If she put herself last, she wouldn’t have had a tummy tuck the day before her child’s birthday then when called out for the fuckery of it tried to lie and say that the next availability was in November (Ironically who’s bday is in November).

She’s ALWAYS complaining about something. ALWAYS. Also, we don’t get to judge what is small stuff, because something that is small to you because of where you are in life, may be something huge to someone else because of where they are in theirs.

I’m convinced she goes searching for most of these videos about motherhood and single motherhood because I don’t see her Tik Tok algorithm acknowledging her as a single mom.

Reactions: 17
My stomach has always been flat. I know it's loose skin tucked into her pants at this point in the pic, but her comment about it always being flat has cracked me up.
She has the fupa I had when when I was 4 mo pregnant 🤣🤣 but yeah Tracy, you always had a flat stomach.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Have we gotten any kind of proof or receipts that @hiimme is actually an inside source? They just kind of showed up and claimed to know Tracy in real life and has since just regurgitated theories and such we all already voiced here. I don’t think we’ve heard any kind of exclusive or damning information.
I think they said on a post, they weren't indulging too much info as not to be outed.. can't say I blame them- whoever they are lol

Reactions: 14
Wtf does this even mean?!
View attachment 1612393
Since when did you start speaking all hood rat Tracy?? Mad trolls.. yall.. wtf learn to speak properly u dumbass.
Maloney forgets she's the gremlin

Her best friends. Lmao. When has she ever visited Julia at home or for lunch/dinner or Julia visited her in the past 4 years or so?? How about never, or maybe.... once or twice. I think she saw Julia twice this summer. Once for Julia's son's birthday and I think a group of them went to a concert or something. That was it. The only friend that hangs out with Tracy alone is Samuel. None of the others do. That's why she had to post old content because she never sees Julia. I personally think Julia's husband can't stand her. He may fake it for the evening for a few hours if he has to, but I don't think he'd care if he ever saw that beast again. Where's Annmarie, Erika 1, Erica 2, and Tracy how come the people that Samuel is friends with are only ever around you when Samuel is around?? Oh, I know, because they're not your friends. They're Samuel's friends. I really don't think this girl has any real friends left except for Samuel. I'd bet money she talks tit behind Tracy’s back to her normal female friends.

There's another girl that was her bridesmaid that I've never seen around since the show ended. I forget her name. She was a very thin, pretty girl. I want to say Crystal, but I don't think that's right.
Yes her name is Crystal. I think she's Egyptian. Once Crystal had her own family she never saw Maloney again

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.