Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like when it’s dubbed either, but I love foreign films and I have subtitles on always anyways so I’ll keep it in its original language with English subtitles. She’s dense as hell though and only seems to not complain when there are a lot of sex scenes
I sometimes even keep subtitles on when it’s in English, cuz sometimes the actors mumble and it can be hard to hear, even with the volume on very high!

Reactions: 17
She teaches them “snitches get stitches” and then wonders why Jayden got kicked off the bus for bullying. Mother of the year!

Reactions: 29
Can she stop with the photoshop and filters!!! The latest pic in the pink shirt. 🤦‍♀️ She DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THAT!!!!!! The abundance of photoshop and filters screams insecurity and not happy with her true looks! Man, it’s so crazy!!!! I would never leave my house if I photoshopped and filtered as much as her, I’d be afraid for people to see me in person and realize all the lies! Also, why not fix those bumps on her lips of filler, while she creates a new face with photoshop?!

Reactions: 28
She’s gotta stop with the hat narrative for her saddies it’s so pathetic!!

Her ego is hurt. Her make believe, love of her life, has moved on. She’s gonna become obsessed with this narrative until she can find another 🍆

Reactions: 21
Her ego is hurt. Her make believe, love of her life, has moved on. She’s gonna become obsessed with this narrative until she can find another 🍆
Well Lexi Italian Granma - looks like a woman you don’t mess with. Trashy you will be dealing with a REAL Italian family when you mess with their daughter. That day is coming when that witch Karma comes knocking for yo ass

Reactions: 15
Imagine if she put this much energy into taking care of her kids instead of desperately chasing men who don’t want her. Corey didn’t want her, Matt didn’t want her, Crabby didn’t want her. She’s pathetic 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She is clearly hinting that she is seeing someone.
she is clearly bored and want people to think she’s seeing someone… 2 people are not going to fit on that Playroom Twin Bed 🤣

Can she stop with the photoshop and filters!!! The latest pic in the pink shirt. 🤦‍♀️ She DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THAT!!!!!! The abundance of photoshop and filters screams insecurity and not happy with her true looks! Man, it’s so crazy!!!! I would never leave my house if I photoshopped and filtered as much as her, I’d be afraid for people to see me in person and realize all the lies! Also, why not fix those bumps on her lips of filler, while she creates a new face with photoshop?!
I bet she is rarely recognized in public.. people don’t know what they are looking for with all
the filters and edits she uses

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Tara is telling us where she shops, how much her shorts were etc… oh look, she’s influencing! (Wait… should we tell Tracy that’s how it’s done?)

• Haha
Reactions: 33
That's the clubhouse of her neighborhood!!! She was probably working out you know lmao🤣🤣🤣
Please tell me she’s not. Please tell me she is not allowing her child to roll all over and put her dirty feet on a community couch. Guess that’s the TrayWay of parenting.

Reactions: 20
Ok this is my theory. She knows who hat is, Matt knows he’s hat…since he has a gf now she’s trying to convince everyone including him that hat has always been someone else. She’s doing it so that he thinks he wasn’t actually hat. Hard to explain something so petty and dumb but that’s what I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.