Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s taking like they do in gangs and prisons. If someone “rats” to the cops or feds they are killed if it’s found out by the gangs. That’s what she’s trying to say. Like I said, she’s not a gangster. She’s a basic white girl from New Jersey. She has to make up this persona because she’s so embarrassed of who she really is.
Exactly, she thinks thinks this makes her look tough or hard. I’ve never seen someone try so hard to be something they are not! She’s ruining those kids and setting them up for disaster. It’s honestly sad and disturbing.

View attachment 1456231
T-bag scrolling through tattle/editing her pics😂😂😂 FARKASS exposing her for the lazy, disconnected, piece of tit mom she really is.
The hair is so so BAD! It’s wayyyyy to long and heavy! It’s just shapeless and does NOTHING for her! I can’t wait to see shitshow that this tummy tuck will surely be!

Reactions: 13
If anyone needs a good laugh .. bad examples Big Dutty T flashback #NeverForget #ThatArmTho

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If anyone needs a good laugh .. bad examples Big Dutty T flashback #NeverForget #ThatArmTho

Does this woman not even know how to dress her self correctl? teenage boys going through the kevin and Perry stage dress them selfs better

Reactions: 9
I think what bothers me the most with her snitches get stitches talk to Julian is that he was telling her that his sister called him stupid. She was mean to him and it upset him. It’s not like Jayden took his toy away, she insulted him. Where Tracy fails as a mother is her response is to tell him not to rat on Jayden and that snitches get stitches. Now Julian is going to think that his siblings calling him names is normal behavior and they will all start calling each other names behind Tracy’s back because what’s important to HER is that they don’t rat on each other. She is so incredibly toxic it’s disgusting. What’s gonna happen the day that one of the girls calls Julian a really bad name and she finds out it’s been going on for years. That is when all 3 kids are actually together of course. She is an absolute disgrace as a mother.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
This uneducated swine can’t read subtitles?
Does she have the attention span of a flea??
Some of the best shows I’ve watched he’s are foreign and subtitled.

Reactions: 16
I think what bothers me the most with her snitches get stitches talk to Julian is that he was telling her that his sister called him stupid. She was mean to him and it upset him. It’s not like Jayden took his toy away, she insulted him. Where Tracy fails as a mother is her response is to tell him not to rat on Jayden and that snitches get stitches. Now Julian is going to think that his siblings calling him names is normal behavior and they will all start calling each other names behind Tracy’s back because what’s important to HER is that they don’t rat on each other. She is so incredibly toxic it’s disgusting. What’s gonna happen the day that one of the girls calls Julian a really bad name and she finds out it’s been going on for years. That is when all 3 kids are actually together of course. She is an absolute disgrace as a mother.
There’s always an ulterior motive. Instead of comforting her son and reassuring him that he is not stupid, and reprimanding Jayden – she made it about herself and her GaNgStA LiFeStyLe and how Julian needs to learn about loyalty and not snitch. He is 3 years old. There is a time and a place for the loyalty lesson. This was not the time. And the last person I would take loyalty lessons from would be Tracy. Tracy is the definition of a RAT when she made a podcast and got paid off of it to speak on Corey. Tracy brags about having receipts. Girl – if you’re loyal, receipts don’t matter. If someone is your friend and told you something in confidence and the friendship ends, that secret should still be safe. Tracy, since you read here – you are Sammy the Bull, the infamous gangster turned FBI informant – CAPEESH! Wait – let me use an Irish-American Gangster considering your last name. Yo Maloney – you are Whitey Bulger.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
what's her favorite quote.... "the eyes, chico, they never lie" :ROFLMAO:
thank you for the new pfp!

View attachment 1455739
I’ve never had extensions but is this how they are supposed to look? They look rather ratty and grown out to me
Ok, first things first, these extensions are POORLY done. Any good hair artist in their right mind would not color these, yet agree to allow these to stay in. They need to be removed, washed, and conditioned properly, and then reinstalled. This is why her edges look like tit and are all broken off. But knowing that she has no job and is trying to get all this stuff done, she probably went the cheapest route.

And I say this as someone who HAS A JOB and WORKS HARD and just had her natural hair washed and deep conditioned today and extension reinstalled about 2 hours ago.

Reactions: 20
There’s always an ulterior motive. Instead of comforting her son and reassuring him that he is not stupid, and reprimanding Jayden – she made it about herself and her GaNgStA LiFeStyLe and how Julian needs to learn about loyalty and not snitch. He is 3 years old. There is a time and a place for the loyalty lesson. This was not the time. And the last person I would take loyalty lessons from would be Tracy. Tracy is the definition of a RAT when she made a podcast and got paid off of it to speak on Corey. Tracy brags about having receipts. Girl – if you’re loyal, receipts don’t matter. If someone is your friend and told you something in confidence and the friendship ends, that secret should still be safe. Tracy, since you read here – you are Sammy the Bull, the infamous gangster turned FBI informant – CAPEESH! Wait – let me use an Irish-American Gangster considering your last name. Yo Maloney – you are Whitey Bulger.
Poor boy is probably just starting to realise that he is diffrent to everyone else in his family and people they mix with! so will need reassuracne that he’s loved and not stupid! I swear this woman gets more foul by the day

• Sad
Reactions: 21

Only thing she can “try” and influence is small company sex toys NO big brand would use her - notice she calls up company for free replacement FREELOADER

Reactions: 11
For someone who OnLy ShOwS uS wHaT sHe WaNtS uS tO sEe, she always seems to show us the worst of the worst! Let’s just say she did reprimand Jayden after that incident, you’d think that would be the part she’d want people to see, and that even if she wants to still tell Julian that snitches get stitches, that would be the part she’d keep private. But nope! Out of all times to defend Jayden, she chooses the worst possible time!

Also, as far as the whole subtitle topic goes, I don’t disagree with her that it’s annoying to watch dubbed shows and movies cuz the lips are completely out of sync and it can be distracting at times. But the one dubbed show I do watch is Valeria, which I think she’d make an exception for, since there are plenty of sex scenes, which is the only thing she’d pay attention to anyway 🤣 plus isn’t 365 dni partially in Italian? I think it’s mostly English, but pretty sure there are Italian bits here and there

Reactions: 12
THIS - WORD - FACTS. Trashy is fake
FAKE cloths
FAKE tits
FAKE stomach (arriving soon)
FAKE hair
FAKE nails
FAKE lips
FAKE Mom
FAKE Friend
FAKE gangster
FAKE Italian
FAKE men
FAKE IMAGE

Definition of FAKE = Tracy Maloney

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Only thing she can “try” and influence is small company sex toys NO big brand would use her - notice she calls up company for free replacement FREELOADER
Those toys are prob lead based lmao that’s how low quality and cheap that company is

• Haha
For someone who OnLy ShOwS uS wHaT sHe WaNtS uS tO sEe, she always seems to show us the worst of the worst! Let’s just say she did reprimand Jayden after that incident, you’d think that would be the part she’d want people to see, and that even if she wants to still tell Julian that snitches get stitches, that would be the part she’d keep private. But nope! Out of all times to defend Jayden, she chooses the worst possible time!

Also, as far as the whole subtitle topic goes, I don’t disagree with her that it’s annoying to watch dubbed shows and movies cuz the lips are completely out of sync and it can be distracting at times. But the one dubbed show I do watch is Valeria, which I think she’d make an exception for, since there are plenty of sex scenes, which is the only thing she’d pay attention to anyway 🤣 plus isn’t 365 dni partially in Italian? I think it’s mostly English, but pretty sure there are Italian bits here and there
I don’t like when it’s dubbed either, but I love foreign films and I have subtitles on always anyways so I’ll keep it in its original language with English subtitles. She’s dense as hell though and only seems to not complain when there are a lot of sex scenes

Oh that will definitely bring all the boys to the yard.... "I can cook" looks like someone threw up in a bowl... you're doing big things trashbag :sick: what a bleeping catch she is :rolleyes:View attachment 1454722
Ok, I keep seeing this picture show up on here and I’ve actually made this many times but not the way she does. It’s a variation of bean salad and it’s just something we put out during barbecues in the summer. It’s MUCH better with avocado and lime and not as many beans, more tomatoes. It’s good but I wouldn’t call it “cooking”. It’s very easy to make but I’ll definitely give it to you all—hers looks gross.
(Also, your screen name made me LOL 😂 ).

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She is clearly hinting that she is seeing someone.

It’s all a facade. If she had someone, she’d be showing him off like Crabby.

The first guy she had, she didnt show off bc he had a girlfriend.

Then Hat. I personally don’t believe he happened. He was a story for the podcast

Then Crabs. And she shoved him down our throat for three pathetic months of fake love.

She cannot keep anything a secret. She needs to show off how desired she is.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.