Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it hits differently when a child with additional needs gets called stupid and that is not the time to teach them "snitches get stitches" and that it is OK for his sister or people at school to call him that.

Number 2 - the state of that rats nest on her head - how she is too embarrassed to show the before and after of the breast lift but not that is beyond me. And that poor girl having to sit in the salon for HOURS while her mum gets her hair done...... so selfish. If I can't get someone to watch my kids my hair doesn't get done until I can. Of you literally can't ever find childcare which I know some real single mums struggle with find a mobile stylist that can come to your home or get something relatively quick not a full new set of hair and colour

Reactions: 28
I think it hits differently when a child with additional needs gets called stupid and that is not the time to teach them "snitches get stitches" and that it is OK for his sister or people at school to call him that.

Number 2 - the state of that rats nest on her head - how she is too embarrassed to show the before and after of the breast lift but not that is beyond me. And that poor girl having to sit in the salon for HOURS while her mum gets her hair done...... so selfish. If I can't get someone to watch my kids my hair doesn't get done until I can. Of you literally can't ever find childcare which I know some real single mums struggle with find a mobile stylist that can come to your home or get something relatively quick not a full new set of hair and colour
She had to be at the hair salon for about 4 hours yesterday. Poor Jayden,

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Listening to this human trash bag tell her special needs son that “snitches get stitches” irked me. How can you tell him that you don’t rat on family and friends. God for us something ever happens to her kids, they will never have the confidence to talk to her because “snitches get stitches”. She is an absolute disgrace of a “mother”. I hate this fucken twit.

• Angry
Reactions: 33
Listening to this human trash bag tell her special needs son that “snitches get stitches” irked me. How can you tell him that you don’t rat on family and friends. God for us something ever happens to her kids, they will never have the confidence to talk to her because “snitches get stitches”. She is an absolute disgrace of a “mother”. I hate this fucken twit.
She probably teaches them this so they dont rat her out for the abuse they suffer from her. Keep the secrets in the house.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Crazy thing is… she sees nothing wrong with this… but this witch is the same person who apparently blackmails people all the time. It’s enraging. These kids are never going to come to her about anything or tell on anybody, and I think that’s the point. I’m not kidding when I say I worry about the safety of her kids because if a certain kind of man knows this. They’re going to use this to their advantage to do harm to those kids.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So if i understand correctly "snitches get stitches" means she invites her kids to use violence and threats if someone talk about them?!
And she is proud of it? In 2022? 😵😵💫

Reactions: 24
Anyone else catch she uploaded the story of Jayden on the couch with the “no filter filter” and than deleted & reposted with the filter name hidden?! For a video of your 5 year old on the couch? She’s so fucked.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Tbag is a lazy liar 🤥 and a moocher. She is so disgusting 🤢 dresses like a $2 prostitute. Cringe 😬
I a $2 prostitute has more class and morals she more a 50cent kind of rancid meat

Would not expect anything less from a backward uneducated hillbilly parasite, she is under the illusion she is a mob wife a bad ass and thinks this is a flex saying this to a three/four year old and makes her look like some 1970s Italian moll. She is like Jerseys very poor version of Farrah Abraham (at least farrah makes money and uses quality plastic surgeons) in personality and morals she is Farrah twin using kids for clout

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ok soooo…. Here’s the thing I’m seeing that’s annoying me. And it’s not about tbag

1- if she were to drop off Jayden with someone so she could go to her farkass appt, the narrative on tattle would be that she drops her kids off for appts and that any mom would bring their kid with them. I’m the mom that brings my daughter everywhere with me. Dentist. Gyno. Nail salon. If I had money for cosmetic procedures I’dprob bring her too. Mostly bc i have no one to watch herlol. But let’s not damn her for dropping her kids off all the time and then damn her for taking her kid with her. She’s a tit mom no doubt but Like…

2- I can’t stand watching foreign movies where the words don’t match up to the mouth either.And I’m educated with an advanced degree. I CANT WATCH THEM WITHOUT GETTING IRRITATED!!My husband doesn’t care and he’s watched some good ones he says but I can’t focus on it so I choosenot to watch them.Subtitles are different I’ll watch that over an English voice over. So I agree with tbag there. Maybe her delivery was poor but her point was that she doesn’t enjoy watching those movies. Nor do I. If you ever watched herstories where she records what she’s watching, her subtitles are always on because of Julian.
I feel like you are almost intentionally missing the point.

1. It’s not that she takes Jayden to her appointments. It’s that there are so many other things Jayden could be doing but she is getting the short end if the stick. Second, I don’t go many places where I can’t take my kids. Having said that, I also do take my kids to appointments where I know they would be bored.

2. It’s not what she said about movies with subtitles, it’s the way she said it. Even her reasons were asinine. If a tv show/movie needs subtitles, there’s a good chance the audio won’t match the mouths as it’s been dubbed in more than one language. If you can’t enjoy a beautifully done story because it has subtitles, that’s on you. But to speak about them like she did is ridiculous.

You can have multiple advanced degrees and STILL be uncultured. Possessing a degree does not mean can appreciate various cultures. It just means you or your parents had the means to get through school.

*I am not saying this is you, just pointing it out.
She had to be at the hair salon for about 4 hours yesterday. Poor Jayden,
This. I would NEVER take my kids with me to get my hair braided since it takes almost 6 hours for medium box braids. Hell, I didn’t even take my youngest for my my five cornrows that only took about 40 minutes because I knew it would be boring for her. This woman never, never, NEVER willingly puts the needs of her children before her own. But it ok if she even has Tattle members thinking she’s doing a good job. 🤷🏾‍♀️🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 39
She loves to play this Italian mobster stereotype like her family is the Sopranos or something. In reality she’s a bleeping Irish idiot who is stupidly ashamed of who she is. She tries to play this proud make no excuses kind of person. When in reality she’s not. She’s just embarrassed of who she and her family are and makes up a character to hide it. No one’s buying it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Im still waiting to see this amazing summer these kids were supposed to be having. I havent seen them all together in a while and when she does show the kids shes being a lazy ass laying in the playroom bed while the kids are else where in the house.

Also, i really hate the stupid snitches get stiches nonsense. so if they get attacked at school by another kid are they not allowed to say what happened. What if god forbid they get SA are they not supposed to say anything? You arent teaching your kids the correct things dumbass!

Maybe she should repeat those words herself. Shes the first to snitch on anyone. Remember her quote i have receipts for everything.

Reactions: 22
So if i understand correctly "snitches get stitches" means she invites her kids to use violence and threats if someone talk about them?!
And she is proud of it? In 2022? 😵😵💫
She’s taking like they do in gangs and prisons. If someone “rats” to the cops or feds they are killed if it’s found out by the gangs. That’s what she’s trying to say. Like I said, she’s not a gangster. She’s a basic white girl from New Jersey. She has to make up this persona because she’s so embarrassed of who she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 1456173

Where is she today with Jayden?
Probably at Danielle's or Samantha's!

She’s taking like they do in gangs and prisons. If someone “rats” to the cops or feds they are killed if it’s found out by the gangs. That’s what she’s trying to say. Like I said, she’s not a gangster. She’s a basic white girl from New Jersey. She has to make up this persona because she’s so embarrassed of who she really is.
Thank you for the clarification! 🥰😗

Reactions: 8
D3DBEBE9-A5DE-4F15-8409-6BA33F211873.jpeg

T-bag scrolling through tattle/editing her pics😂😂😂 FARKASS exposing her for the lazy, disconnected, piece of tit mom she really is.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
She loves to play this Italian mobster stereotype like her family is the Sopranos or something. In reality she’s a bleeping Irish idiot who is stupidly ashamed of who she is. She tries to play this proud make no excuses kind of person. When in reality she’s not. She’s just embarrassed of who she and her family are and makes up a character to hide it. No one’s buying it.
And it is quite obvious she doesnt come from off the boat italian family because if she did, she would know that is not their mentality...from an off the boat italian family.

Lovvviiinnnggggg the fupa 🤪

And one fugly profile 👏 👏 👏
She should focus more on her face then her stomach. OMG that is a horrible side profile.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.