Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good Lord! What is this mess!
View attachment 1454683
This is the LAZIEST version of “cowboy caviar,” also known as pico de gallo. I mean straight down to the “you can eat it with chips.”

Also, why doesn’t she just admit she can’t read well? I have captions on my tv ALL the time for a multitude of reasons (#1 being that it makes my grandmas spirit feel welcome), but it truly makes you a more fluent reader. Also, some of those subtitled shows are damn good! But hold on, let me lay down in the playroom and witch about it to my “followers…”
View attachment 1454685
…with my angry bird brows and Voldemort nose. 🙄

Microaggressions.
“I’ve watched all the good tit.”
“Now all that’s left is the foreign tit.”

She is implying that the “foreign tit” is not good enough to watch. But Ms. Trash Pile loved Latin music when she was with Craberto. She loved being compared to Selena.
YES! That’s exactly it. Microaggressions. Subtle racism that you almost can’t spot but it’s actually SO harmful. Her biggest insults are to dismiss, gaslight, deflect, and white woman cry. She just picks another culture when it makes her look sexy and cool. Remember when she said she identified as Latina? Is she actually mentally ill? How bleeping BBworldwide even tolerates her is soooo far beyond me. His wife must look at Trashbag and the caricature she is like something on the bottom of her shoe. I know I do. I’d pay to know his inner thoughts about her

Also, same: I have captions on my TV in any language including English all the time! I love to read the TV 😂😂 and I like knowing I didn’t miss any words or plot parts 😂

Reactions: 31
Her post about wanting to watch “English speaking only” shows on Netflix because she doesn’t want to (or can’t??) read subtitles is disgusting. Like, tell me you’re uneducated or cultured without telling me you’re uneducated or cultured about the world. I don’t even put the English dub on and leave it in original language and read the subtitles. Felt a bit racist?? Idk maybe I’m overthinking it because I watch literally everything with subtitles🤷🏼‍♀️ That post just made me dislike her more and I wish she left her story comments on bc I would reply but I’m also blocked bc I called her out several times so
That story annoyed me so much! But we all know she’s dumb as rocks so we shouldn’t be surprised ! She probably can’t keep up with the subtitles and doesn’t read fast enough and that’s why she doesn’t like it 😂😂 I too watch everything with subtitles. She’s a dumbass, I have seen some really good foreign series/movies on Netflix. But then again she’s not deep enough to like anything of substance and forget it if they are not speaking ‘American’ 😆😆 I bet if 365 or anything up that alley was in any language but English, she wouldn’t care 🙄 and I don’t even want to get started with the whole Julian being called stupid by Jayden!! There is something seriously wrong mentally with this broad, this was a good teaching/correcting opportunity with Jayden. Instead, she’s telling her deaf son to not snitch!? Wtf!!??? He’s speaking up for himself and he has a disability so it can mess with his self esteem! She should have gone to Jayden and nipped that bullying tit in the bud! But nope , sorry Jules snitches get stitches.. I can’t! I swear an intelligence test should be required to be able to reproduce 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️😑

Reactions: 30
Her post about wanting to watch “English speaking only” shows on Netflix because she doesn’t want to (or can’t??) read subtitles is disgusting. Like, tell me you’re uneducated or cultured without telling me you’re uneducated or cultured about the world. I don’t even put the English dub on and leave it in original language and read the subtitles. Felt a bit racist?? Idk maybe I’m overthinking it because I watch literally everything with subtitles🤷🏼‍♀️ That post just made me dislike her more and I wish she left her story comments on bc I would reply but I’m also blocked bc I called her out several times so
I am sure that she doesn't even watch british movies because you know, "Brits have an accent" 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Oh that will definitely bring all the boys to the yard.... "I can cook" looks like someone threw up in a bowl... you're doing big things trashbag :sick: what a bleeping catch she is :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20220729-002852_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
YES! That’s exactly it. Microaggressions. Subtle racism that you almost can’t spot but it’s actually SO harmful. Her biggest insults are to dismiss, gaslight, deflect, and white woman cry. She just picks another culture when it makes her look sexy and cool. Remember when she said she identified as Latina? Is she actually mentally ill? How bleeping BBworldwide even tolerates her is soooo far beyond me. His wife must look at Trashbag and the caricature she is like something on the bottom of her shoe. I know I do. I’d pay to know his inner thoughts about her

Also, same: I have captions on my TV in any language including English all the time! I love to read the TV 😂😂 and I like knowing I didn’t miss any words or plot parts 😂
But I've seen Tracy's TV have subtitles on quite often in her videos. Assumed so she could read it over the kids noise. My sister is deaf so I grew up watching everything with subtitles. My husband moans though if he has to read a TV show or film lol

Reactions: 13
All that tit about not ratting on your sister or in school is so dangerous! So he should just put up with being bullied, or worse. She shouldn’t be allowed to be near children let alone raise them, CaPeEsH.

Reactions: 25
View attachment 1454531just admit you know nothing of the process lol its OK. We can tell.
She's so bleeping dumb no pictures are not best because most are enhanced and lighting etc. It's best if you know what to ask for color etc...
Oh good Lord! What is this mess!
View attachment 1454683
This is the LAZIEST version of “cowboy caviar,” also known as pico de gallo. I mean straight down to the “you can eat it with chips.”

Also, why doesn’t she just admit she can’t read well? I have captions on my tv ALL the time for a multitude of reasons (#1 being that it makes my grandmas spirit feel welcome), but it truly makes you a more fluent reader. Also, some of those subtitled shows are damn good! But hold on, let me lay down in the playroom and witch about it to my “followers…”
View attachment 1454685
…with my angry bird brows and Voldemort nose. 🙄

Microaggressions.
“I’ve watched all the good tit.”
“Now all that’s left is the foreign tit.”

She is implying that the “foreign tit” is not good enough to watch. But Ms. Trash Pile loved Latin music when she was with Craberto. She loved being compared to Selena.
That nasty ass food she made had zero seasoning and was oily Af 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Ok soooo…. Here’s the thing I’m seeing that’s annoying me. And it’s not about tbag

1- if she were to drop off Jayden with someone so she could go to her farkass appt, the narrative on tattle would be that she drops her kids off for appts and that any mom would bring their kid with them. I’m the mom that brings my daughter everywhere with me. Dentist. Gyno. Nail salon. If I had money for cosmetic procedures I’dprob bring her too. Mostly bc i have no one to watch herlol. But let’s not damn her for dropping her kids off all the time and then damn her for taking her kid with her. She’s a tit mom no doubt but Like…

2- I can’t stand watching foreign movies where the words don’t match up to the mouth either.And I’m educated with an advanced degree. I CANT WATCH THEM WITHOUT GETTING IRRITATED!!My husband doesn’t care and he’s watched some good ones he says but I can’t focus on it so I choosenot to watch them.Subtitles are different I’ll watch that over an English voice over. So I agree with tbag there. Maybe her delivery was poor but her point was that she doesn’t enjoy watching those movies. Nor do I. If you ever watched herstories where she records what she’s watching, her subtitles are always on because of Julian.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Ok soooo…. Here’s the thing I’m seeing that’s annoying me. And it’s not about tbag

1- if she were to drop off Jayden with someone so she could go to her farkass appt, the narrative on tattle would be that she drops her kids off for appts and that any mom would bring their kid with them. I’m the mom that brings my daughter everywhere with me. Dentist. Gyno. Nail salon. If I had money for cosmetic procedures I’dprob bring her too. Mostly bc i have no one to watch herlol. But let’s not damn her for dropping her kids off all the time and then damn her for taking her kid with her. She’s a tit mom no doubt but Like…

2- I can’t stand watching foreign movies where the words don’t match up to the mouth either.And I’m educated with an advanced degree. I CANT WATCH THEM WITHOUT GETTING IRRITATED!!My husband doesn’t care and he’s watched some good ones he says but I can’t focus on it so I choosenot to watch them.Subtitles are different I’ll watch that over an English voice over. So I agree with tbag there. Maybe her delivery was poor but her point was that she doesn’t enjoy watching those movies. Nor do I. If you ever watched herstories where she records what she’s watching, her subtitles are always on because of Julian.
My problem is she is ALWAYS doing something for HERSELF. She is never with those kids doing anything kid friendly. If Tracy was an active mother and didn't do all this tit & took a day here or there for those things, there wouldn't be tit to talk about.

Tattle narrative never changed. Tracy is a selfish asshole and only post those kids when she's been called out. After this weekend, just watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Tbag is a lazy liar 🤥 and a moocher. She is so disgusting 🤢 dresses like a $2 prostitute. Cringe 😬

Reactions: 18
I open IG and this is what I see
what's her favorite quote.... "the eyes, chico, they never lie" :ROFLMAO:
thank you for the new pfp!

02D35EB4-0E80-4D42-A574-E88FB2456FF5.png

I’ve never had extensions but is this how they are supposed to look? They look rather ratty and grown out to me

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
All Big T ever posts is reels about how horrible kids are and romantic couple vacations. I onLY POst wHat I WanT yOu to SeE witch the aliens on Mars know you regret your kids n only care about escaping them for dick and silence 😂😂😂 Loser

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This girl and I day girl because she had the maturity of a 16 year old is thick as duck!
On her things I'm not into she lists body shaming but continues to list pale skin and abs as things shes not into!!!!
Her poor kids are going to be vain and dumb if someone doesn't step in soon!
And those new hair extensions look like the clip inside from Claire accessories from 2002!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
what's her favorite quote.... "the eyes, chico, they never lie" :ROFLMAO:
thank you for the new pfp!

View attachment 1455739
I’ve never had extensions but is this how they are supposed to look? They look rather ratty and grown out to me
I’ve never had extensions but I know the process is if you have them you need to get them moved up every 2 months or they look like that. They look ratty and unkept. Imagine a man running his fingers thru that? That alone would turn someone off.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

Narrative hasn’t changed. My issue is that Skylar is doing something fun and socializing with kids her age or around her age. Julian is in school and socializing with kids his age. Jayden should be in some sort of day program with children her age and socializing, maybe Jayden wouldn’t lash out the way she does if she got the same energy that her birther gives to her sister and brother when her birther has the energy to play house. I take my child pretty much everywhere with me, but if I was going to go see someone about a tummy tuck, I would not take her with me… especially if I want her to grow up different from me and actually love her body. If Tracy would actually take them to do fun things and not just to her appointments, it would be different… but everything that woman does is for herself first, and when she does take them anywhere, you can see she doesn’t want to engage with them. She resents her children and it constantly shows. Even if she treats Julian and Skylar like golden children, the way she talks about her kids and to her kids, it’s not from a standpoint of “parenting is hard” it’s coming from a standpoint where she resents them for where her life has ended up. Now I am not saying she needs to show us how loving she is, but she complains about her kids way more than she shows appreciation for even being able to have children without needing to go through rounds and rounds of IVF, go through heartbreak of a miscarriage… and she showed zero empathy for Jessica when she shared her both her miscarriage and her birth trauma. She gaslights and love bombs her children and that is disgusting.

2nd, I have an auditory processing disorder and I always have subtitles on when I watch anything that has accents (and I watch a lot of shows that have accents.) The way she said it, she made it very clear that it was a micro aggression again people who don’t speak English.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
We don’t want her watching our films 😂
Yeah She probably wouldn't understand the English

I don't like dubbed films. I watched Dark on Netflix which is German and the English dubbing was distracting as it was so out of time. Watched it with the original audio and English subtitles instead. Although I did study German at uni so was a bit of practice for me too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tell me about it. Can't hear another language, can't read, absolutely uncultured, uneducated, DEFINITELY racist.

My strong impression is that she is one of the more evil, subversive kinds of racists because it's not as overt. She's more subtle about it. I follow a black hairdresser on IG who talks about the subtle racism of white women (particularly in the beauty industry) like trashbag all the time and how dangerous they are since they'll just smile and pretend they love you when in reality everything she does is performative and for social media to see. She should really learn to keep her bleeping mouth shut and just NEVER comment on anything to do with someone else's culture or language. Or body for that matter. The louder she talks and the more she posts, and tries to be funny or clever, the absolute worse she sounds.

Why is she quite literally horrible in every aspect? Friends, family, I mean you name it she does it bleeping wrong

Doesn't want to read subtitles but listens to Selena?? Like how does that make sense?? I'm pretty sure she has no clue what the lyrics mean...I really can't stand this heffer.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.