Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you guys seen the Five Things I Would Never Do things floating around TT? I've seen about 10 from dentists and EVERY single one of them says they would NEVER open a bottle of anything with their teeth. That one is off you Tbag, your party trick is beyond trashy. Although I would love to be at the club she's at when she loses a tooth from popping some bottles lol.

Also, whose teeth are those? They don't even look like her her lips. And Voldemort called, he wants his nose back.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Funny she showed the girls room on her IG and not for nothing there is no kind of guard rail on the top bunk..but not surprised.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
So until one of the kids falls off the top bunk then she’ll buy a guard rail? I mean, completely stupid, like does the thought of one of your kids falling off a top bunk not make you nervous? Or did that break mysteriously too because 100% of the time ALL top bunks have a guard rail, but who knows just like you broke skylars arm but okay Tracy lol 👀

Reactions: 14
I have no issue with nipple piercings. I also don’t have an issue with them showing thru shirts. I have both mine done. I understand it’s not for everyone but I love mine. I also have fake boobs so never wear a bra.. everyone has their own idea of what looks good for them🤷🏻‍♀️… BUT I can’t tell if she’s doing this on purpose.. there’s no way that bar is thru a nipple. You can see the WHOLE bar.. where’s the nipple in the middle? And also you can see the nipple about 1cm under the bar.. I don’t know if she did it on purpose to annoy people or does she actually think it looks legit.. also why is it the shape of a screw.. like I actually think she’s just put a screw down her shirt for the photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I live in the same area as her. There is so much to do with kids here in the summer. My kids and I are doing something almost every single day and when we aren’t out, we are home either swimming in the pool, watching outdoor movies, art, games, reading, etc. I wish she would take them out more to enjoy a beautiful summer at the Jersey Shore.
Same! God forbid she take her kids to a splash park or something smh. Horrible.

Reactions: 15
I have no issue with nipple piercings. I also don’t have an issue with them showing thru shirts. I have both mine done. I understand it’s not for everyone but I love mine. I also have fake boobs so never wear a bra.. everyone has their own idea of what looks good for them🤷🏻‍♀️… BUT I can’t tell if she’s doing this on purpose.. there’s no way that bar is thru a nipple. You can see the WHOLE bar.. where’s the nipple in the middle? And also you can see the nipple about 1cm under the bar.. I don’t know if she did it on purpose to annoy people or does she actually think it looks legit.. also why is it the shape of a screw.. like I actually think she’s just put a screw down her shirt for the photo.
I think most of us don’t have issues with nipple piercings, it’s the ever changing location of hers that’s the issue. And good point about seeing the whole bar! I couldn’t put my finger on what was so sketch about her “piercing” but that’s it!

Reactions: 21
This is just a complete train wreck, 1. Your nails 🤢 2. The screw you put in your shirt to look like a nipple ring I mean really? It’s literally a screw 😂, 3. The shirt, 4. The white fuzz all over it, do you not own a lint roller. I’m embarrassed for you.
who is this?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's the glamriss lashes for me on top of the filter 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 .....SIS those lashes are too long get it together 👏👏👏👏
My favorite game to play with her selfies is to guess which part of her own body she's staring at and admiring. She's so self-absorbed! Botched titties? Skunk hair? Bloated lips? Dog fur lashes?

✅D. All of the above

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her IG account needs to be banned as well & permanently deleted - let her start from scratch & let’s see how many real followers she gets. She robs her saddies with clothes from SHEIN she’s a clown, no one really cares about her, she def doesn’t make an income pretending to be an influencer lol this is the most absurd thing I ever seen in my life. The kids need to be placed with their aunt immediately bc GiGi just ain’t doing it for me, she’s a fake like her daughter - money only goes so far and both parents really need excessive therapy and help. She is mentally ill.
Her poor Instagram account with only 10 to 12 comments under her "best" pictures!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The hair, the brows, the lashes, the lips omg the lips 😂 I literally can’t look at her. She looks like a clown 🤡 on crack
Come on girls, she don’t photoshop she looks like this - she is an influencer babe

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.