Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As if Skylar’s crop top wasn’t bad enough then we see Jayden. I really don’t want to post it here. Super creepy of her making those kids dress older

Reactions: 22
Oh my god. Her most recent post on IG too. Both girls
No. No. No. No…. bleeping no. She is serving them up on a silver platter… she is a disgusting vile human. Feels like it should be reported. bleeping vile POS “mother”

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Look how the cow made her daughters lips bigger. Probably counting down the days till she can get the kid booked in for overstuffed sausage lips like her ma 😥
nah she would waste jueverderm on one of the kids. That can get expensive. That will always be saved for mom of the year Tracy

Reactions: 14
She def should have rented something bigger. But honestly there aren’t many toys in the play room. If she had actually skills to organize she could have easily set up their rooms to hold their toys and their every day items. But no now the kids have to deal with her laying in the playroom all day with her dirty laundry on the floor. All her tit on their desk. And she doesn’t watch anything kid friendly so she prob kicks them out 99% of the time lol.

That was me 😂 and I cackled when I saw this.
She’s not renting. She purchased in a subsidized housing complex. All those Trump flag flying people she was with recently would not be happy to know that’s how she got her “home”.

Reactions: 18
She could have put all the kids beds in one room, if she didn't get them such huge unnecessary bunk beds. The other room could be an actual play room instead of their sweaty birthers 24/7 lounge. Then mother of the year could have her own room. We know she rarely has all the kids there and they probably never are all sleeping there, so honestly they would probably be more comfortable sleeping in the same room anyway. At least while they are all still little. Even if she was genuinely trying to be a decent mother with the playroom situation, which I seriously doubt, she missed the mark as always. She is a creep and it probably smells like a fish market in there.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Her IG account needs to be banned as well & permanently deleted - let her start from scratch & let’s see how many real followers she gets. She robs her saddies with clothes from SHEIN she’s a clown, no one really cares about her, she def doesn’t make an income pretending to be an influencer lol this is the most absurd thing I ever seen in my life. The kids need to be placed with their aunt immediately bc GiGi just ain’t doing it for me, she’s a fake like her daughter - money only goes so far and both parents really need excessive therapy and help. She is mentally ill.

Reactions: 26
Not any more. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh bet that pissed off mommy dearest 🤣 🤣

Her IG account needs to be banned as well & permanently deleted - let her start from scratch & let’s see how many real followers she gets. She robs her saddies with clothes from SHEIN she’s a clown, no one really cares about her, she def doesn’t make an income pretending to be an influencer lol this is the most absurd thing I ever seen in my life. The kids need to be placed with their aunt immediately bc GiGi just ain’t doing it for me, she’s a fake like her daughter - money only goes so far and both parents really need excessive therapy and help. She is mentally ill.
I complained about the skylar one to friggin sexual - WTF is that waste of oxygen thinking - she deffo ain’t right in the head

She even straightened her teeth - tell me YOUR ASHAMED OF YOUR KIDS looks without telling me your ashamed.
You are beyond disgusting

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s got both girls with hair extensions on her stories🙄 She’s ruining those kids trying to turn them into mini Tracy’s and it’s disturbing!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
If I had parents with a shore house I’d pack me and the kids up every day to go play on the beach and in the sea
Have they even been at the shore house at all this summer? Mr Clean is probably forced to rent it at every opportunity to fund his piece of tit daughter’s lifestyle. Can’t even enjoy the benefits of working his whole life.

Reactions: 23
Oh bet that pissed off mommy dearest 🤣 🤣

I complained about the skylar one to friggin sexual - WTF is that waste of oxygen thinking - she deffo ain’t right in the head

She even straightened her teeth - tell me YOUR ASHAMED OF YOUR KIDS looks without telling me your ashamed.
You are beyond disgusting
That video has gone of skylar on IG

This is just a complete train wreck, 1. Your nails 🤢 2. The screw you put in your shirt to look like a nipple ring I mean really? It’s literally a screw 😂, 3. The shirt, 4. The white fuzz all over it, do you not own a lint roller. I’m embarrassed for you.
A dirty influencer - what a minger and yeah Trashy you go for a spin with that finger hunni- state and colour of them nails would not surprise me - go take a 🚿 and have a good scrub

Reactions: 12
This is just a complete train wreck, 1. Your nails 🤢 2. The screw you put in your shirt to look like a nipple ring I mean really? It’s literally a screw 😂, 3. The shirt, 4. The white fuzz all over it, do you not own a lint roller. I’m embarrassed for you.
Those nails need to be changed..that hair too. Wtf is she thinking? My hairstylist was in shock another stylist did tracys hair like that. Reminding me of 2000 hairstyles and that skunk look.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The placement changes every time. There’s no way in hell that’s where her nipple is. If it is she’s even more botched than we thought.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.