Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, this song was made for TRASHBAG 🀣🀣🀣

… When you walk in the bar, and you're dressed like a star
Rockin' your f- me pumps
And a man notice you with your Gucci bag crew
Can't tell who he's lookin' to
… 'Cause you all look the same, everyone knows your name
And that's your whole claim to fame
Never miss a night 'cause your dream in life
Is to be a footballer's wife
… You don't like players, that's what you say-
But you really wouldn't mind a millionaire
You don't like ballers, they don't do nothing for ya
But you'd love a rich man six-foot-two or taller
… You're more than a fan lookin' for a man
But you end up with one-night stands
He could be your whole life, if you got past one night
But that part never goes right
… In the morning, you're vexed, he's onto the next
And you didn't even get no text
Don't be too upset if they call you a sket
'Cause like the news, every day you get pressed
… You don't like players, that's what you say
But you really wouldn't mind a millionaire
All them big ballers, don't do nothing for ya
But you'd love a rich man six-foot-two or taller
… You can't sit down right, 'cause your jeans are too tight
And you're lucky it's ladies' night
With your big empty purse, every week it gets worse
At least your breasts cost more than hers
… So you did Miami 'cause you got there for free
But somehow you missed the plane
You did too much -, met somebody
And spent the night getting caned
… Without girls like you, there'd be no fun
We'd go to the club and not see anyone
Without girls like you, there's no nightlife
All those men just go home to their wives
… Don't be mad at me 'cause you're pushing 30
And your old tricks no longer work
You should have known from the jump
That you'd always get dumped
So dust off your f- me pumps
What song is this!?!?! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™Œ I am a classic 80s & 90s girl so I don't listen to new music....But these lyrics- HONEY... Ment for our TRex!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is just a complete train wreck, 1. Your nails 🀒 2. The screw you put in your shirt to look like a nipple ring I mean really? It’s literally a screw πŸ˜‚, 3. The shirt, 4. The white fuzz all over it, do you not own a lint roller. I’m embarrassed for you.
GIRL! YOU DON’T LOOK LIKE THIS! STAHHHHHPPPPP ITTTTT!
671330D1-1FA4-4C72-AC45-6ADC37B3B898.jpeg
This is more accurate sweetie.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I live in the same area as her. There is so much to do with kids here in the summer. My kids and I are doing something almost every single day and when we aren’t out, we are home either swimming in the pool, watching outdoor movies, art, games, reading, etc. I wish she would take them out more to enjoy a beautiful summer at the Jersey Shore.

Reactions: 23
No. No. No. No…. bleeping no. She is serving them up on a silver platter… she is a disgusting vile human. Feels like it should be reported. bleeping vile POS β€œmother”

I reported the picture on IG… sorry, not sorry. someone has to protect those kids.

This is just a complete train wreck, 1. Your nails 🀒 2. The screw you put in your shirt to look like a nipple ring I mean really? It’s literally a screw πŸ˜‚, 3. The shirt, 4. The white fuzz all over it, do you not own a lint roller. I’m embarrassed for you.
whose face is that even?!?
also, i did not think that was fuzz, she has 0 pets how is she covered in fuzz?!

Reactions: 16
And right on que…

I’ll take β€œmartyr” for 800 alex
Again, this 'playroom' makes NO SENSE. Isn't this supposed to be a 3 bedroom? The kids can easily play in their own bedrooms. You're going to invest in real estate, have a whole mortgage, only to be sleeping on the couch?? I call complete BULLSHIT. If anything, I think this is a playroom, but it's 'Tracy's Playroom' with God only knows what in it for her and her gentleman callers.

She’s not a mother now. What would having a man change about it? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

View attachment 1470532
Where, where, where??!!? Not. Even. Close!!!
They're both White women. That's where it begins and ends.

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Again, this 'playroom' makes NO SENSE. Isn't this supposed to be a 3 bedroom? The kids can easily play in their own bedrooms. You're going to invest in real estate, have a whole mortgage, only to be sleeping on the couch?? I call complete BULLSHIT. If anything, I think this is a playroom, but it's 'Tracy's Playroom' with God only knows what in it for her and her gentleman callers.
Above this, why would her kids want to play in the small space she allotted in her room? It's just weird. When we were little we weren't even allowed in our parents room without permission. I used to be terrified to go in there and be caught. I didn't understand why it was such a big no-no. Now as an adult I totally get it: my parents probably had adult things small children shouldn't be seeing, even something as simple as lacy panties, also my mom is a stickler about the cleanliness of her bed. You can't even touch her pillowcase it grosses her out and last, but certainly not least my dad was/is a gun owner. They def didn't want our curiosity peaked. To date I've never see the gun and I'm 40. Not our business as he'd say.

Anyone else experience this? Perhaps bc I'm Mexican? I dunno but it is common in my family.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
What song is this!?!?! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™Œ I am a classic 80s & 90s girl so I don't listen to new music....But these lyrics- HONEY... Ment for our TRex!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
"duck Me Pumps" by Amy Winehouse. Off the Frank album.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
974D6503-CEC2-4845-B1A7-BDB87C88315F.png

When has she missed out on anything to work towards any type of stability? Remember the β€œI can’t help it if my friends have events when I have my kids”. πŸ™„
B792C7B9-3F57-47BE-8788-5F60C8630817.png
How old is she? She thinks this is attractive? Cute? Funny? Because it’s a shirt and a picture of a 12 year old who thinks it’s cool.

Reactions: 27
View attachment 1473175
When has she missed out on anything to work towards any type of stability? Remember the β€œI can’t help it if my friends have events when I have my kids”. πŸ™„View attachment 1473177How old is she? She thinks this is attractive? Cute? Funny? Because it’s a shirt and a picture of a 12 year old who thinks it’s cool.
Why is her neck so tiny? Running around like a bobble head

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Pools, beaches, and parks all over NJ but she has the girls doing cringe videos in the house. What a shitbag of a mother.
I still CANNOT believe she doesn't have a job. Every single week this blows my mind. And if she has "3 kids to support," you'd think she actually desperately needed to work. And she's almost bleeping 35? Grow the duck up and work? What is is like to have no skills??? Like I got up at 5:30 today to work at the hospital all day from 6:30-3:30. I can't even imagine just being at home or partying on a random Monday, Thursday, or any day of the week. Why is she even at home or free during the middle of the day on a weekday?

I reported the picture on IG… sorry, not sorry. someone has to protect those kids.
Me too πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Absolutely. "Play room" is complete and utter bullshit. It's just nonsense. It makes no sense for their family and like what, she sleeps on a twin bed among all their toys? Her two oldest are school age. Why do they even need a play room? And so when she brings home the next gorilla when she's alone there on Corey's weekend, they'll do her nasty seggs in the playroom? She is so bleeping bass ackwards with the weird tit she does

Reactions: 24
Can you even put a nipple ring back in so quickly after implants? A google search is a little bit of mixed reviews. Some saying you should wait if you do at all. Especially one that was β€œdone with a screwdriver” which I know is fake but πŸ€”

Reactions: 12
I’m still laughing over the screw she put in her shirt πŸ˜† you never had a nipple ring prior correct? Your tits touched the floor not to long ago, no? You DEF didn’t get it pierced after surgery lol, girl you are as corny as they come. You literally are the cob, please πŸ˜‚ you look dumb & dumber as the days go on someone delete this train πŸš‚ wrecks IG shes so lame πŸ˜…

& since you come here often can we see your bedroom 😍 or is your room the rainbow room 🌈 girl you really need to be evaluated

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can you even put a nipple ring back in so quickly after implants? A google search is a little bit of mixed reviews. Some saying you should wait if you do at all. Especially one that was β€œdone with a screwdriver” which I know is fake but πŸ€”
Apparently farkass says yes because he offered to put it in for her during the most recent sad examples podcast lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.