Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I watch those two little girls with Tara or Corey they are always dressed like kids and always happy ...just being themselves but then when they are with Big Trex they are always dressed inappropriately... when they see the camera on them they pose with those lips puckered up. Acting too grown. She is ruining those kids...and sad part is she doesn't care

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Yess she’s one of my favs to follow from the show! I just saw the other day that she’s still close friends with Krystle from the show and that Krystle follows Olivia but not Tracy, which is ironic since Tracy was the one who brought her onto Gatsby 2 Go and she had to compete with Olivia’s pick Miguel 🤣 funny how times change!
Krystle used to follow trashy and would always leave sweet comments on the kids pictures. And it looked deliberate that trashy would like all the comments except Krystle’s. Something must have happened, she either unfollowed or the refrigerator body witch blocked her for some reason. She just despises everyone from that show she’s super salty. Remember she didn’t go to the reunion recently they all went to cause she “was busy”. More like 350lbs and don’t want anyone to see her

Reactions: 28
This broad is so delusional 😆 small my ass. She may be a small in that store but go walk into target and try on a small. I dare ya trashy.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This broad is so delusional 😆 small my ass. She may be a small in that store but go walk into target and try on a small. I dare ya trashy.
That would be the day hell freezes over and Tracy becomes a nice person

1. You photoshop videos, bleep bag.
2. Show the SIDE PROFILE, easy to hide your FAT straight on in BLACK too SMALL spanks. 🙄
3. Admit you have 2 bedrooms and you sleep in the room for Julian. (Who you have in your care full time for 2 days a week)
4. Get over being CHEATED on. You aren't the first. Won't be the bleeping last. MOVE ON or seek therapy.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She is not a size small in fajas,, that thinklg looked like it was cutting into her hips you can tell by the way she eas atanding. She will not fit in that after surgery she will be swollen and bloated, she has to get sized and then agter surgery they will go and take it in everytime it gets too loose thats what I had to do annnnnnnnd she has to wear it ALOT I MEAN LIKE all day every day for the first 6 weeks and then at least no less than 8 hrs after that. I still wear my faja and not even a small but there is n9 way she is smaller than me I refuse to belive it. I'm a size 8 with ass, hips, and thighs at 156lbs and I'm only 5"3 so she is most definitely not smaller than me.

And why did her kids run into a whole ass busy road smh....
Girrllll, where is that skirt from?! bleeping love it! Lol 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Okay sure
She acts like video can’t be edited. Kim Zolciak has been caught doing this. Also, she wore black, and used black shapewear… of course it’s going to “look snatched”….

if she was a real bleeping influencer. She would have tried that tit on in beige…. But she’s such a bleeping POS person, she can’t do that….. how the duck does she fail at bleeping everything…. Everything….

also…. I’m so bleeping sick of her toting the kids to all this superficial tit that just proves them how insecure she is in her looks…. You can not teach your kids to love themselves when they can clearly see you don’t love yourself.

These kids are bleeping doomed…. Doomed… I see eating disorders and desperation for male attention in their futures because they don’t get to be kids when they’re with their incubator.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Girrllll, where is that skirt from?! bleeping love it! Lol 😍
Girl my whole fit was from Amazon and the shoes I scored at Ross lol I wear a medium in both and I have that bodysuit in like 5 different colors lol.....

Purse was $17
Skirt was $30
Bodysuit was $22

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I hope skylar doesn’t have to write a paper on what she did this summer vacation Thank god for coreys family

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Girl my whole fit was from Amazon and the shoes I scored at Ross lol I wear a medium in both and I have that bodysuit in like 5 different colors lol.....

Purse was $17
Skirt was $30
Bodysuit was $22
Thank you! Ordering that skirt tonight. And probably that shirt too 😂 good looks! If you see someone out in the same outfit, it's me! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 24
“Haters will say it’s photoshopped” SIS your WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE IS FAKE & one big lie, your suppose to look “snatched” you idiot, that’s the point. But how do you spend $115 on a faja? But can’t buy your daughter shorts in her own size for $10, SIS are you ok? You need HELP, go to therapy you need it. Your unwell and it’s alarming seriously. YOU KIDS NEED A HAPPY MOM NOT A PERFECT ONE, you need to get yourself help asap because your entire life continues to fall apart. Not too sure what your “rebranding” lol your almost 35, go wash your hair give your kids a bath - or whom ever is their caretaker pass the memo along, you need help SIS

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Im so pissed that i drive on the street she was on EVERY DAY and today i missed her. She was in my town. LOL Also, that street is insane always busy and she didnt event get her fat ass off the couch to walk with her kids.

Reactions: 16
Im so pissed that i drive on the street she was on EVERY DAY and today i missed her. She was in my town. LOL Also, that street is insane always busy and she didnt event get her fat ass off the couch to walk with her kids.
What video is this?

Reactions: 9
She must be shadowbaned. Her ig profile doesn’t pop up anymore on the instastories online page.
For some reason storiesdown hasn’t been working for me at all the past few days, no matter who I search. So annoying! Anyone else have this problem?

Reactions: 11
Krystle used to follow trashy and would always leave sweet comments on the kids pictures. And it looked deliberate that trashy would like all the comments except Krystle’s. Something must have happened, she either unfollowed or the refrigerator body witch blocked her for some reason. She just despises everyone from that show she’s super salty. Remember she didn’t go to the reunion recently they all went to cause she “was busy”. More like 350lbs and don’t want anyone to see her
So according to her fantasy, she was hired to play the villain. That means everyone on the show were also actors, no? So if everyone was playing their role, why so much hate toward everyone if it wasn't real? Let me guess, Tracy was the only one hired to play a role outside of her real self because she had such amazing Sicilian acting skills, and her dad called the CEO of the network and insisted that the show would not succeed without her presence.
I see no difference in the way she acted on the show compared to modern day. Is she still in contract to play the villain on IG ?
Tracy, as always Is full of tit. Never keeps her lies straight. How stupid does she think people are to believe her stupidity?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She acts like video can’t be edited. Kim Zolciak has been caught doing this. Also, she wore black, and used black shapewear… of course it’s going to “look snatched”….
E7558F18-21E4-4440-9666-DF7052A0401A.png
19F9B31B-C890-4C15-8DF2-C26A3B287E46.png

try again Maloney, videos can be photoshopped

Edit - I knew videos could be, bc of Kim Z. But figured Tracy needed to see it with her own eyes

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.