Tracy DiMarco #93 Im an amazing mom who teaches my kids snitches get stitches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would rather hang out with randos, than stay home. She is a mess. This is a huge spiral. Notice she wasn’t Sammy’s date to her friends wedding? I wouldn’t want her there either.

Reactions: 27
Tracy just proved she’s nothing more than a bottle rat with a fear of FOMO. Why? Because Tracy stopped talking to Reggie a while ago after a post Reggie put on his IG story having to do with deaf people and Tracy pretended to be insulted.

Sooo she went all the way to the city dresses like a street walker, gyrated on a chair and called it dancing, got piss drunk even though according to her she’s “always the DD”…. To celebrate the birthday of someone she stopped talking to!

No wonder Mrs. Worldwide looked like she couldn’t be bothered with Tracy. Also Tracy doesn’t even follow the girls she hung out with, and went above and beyond to not tell one of them who was clearly wasted that her titty was out.

Was this why Corey got the kids two weekends in a row? So that Tracy can go get shitfaced in the city in a room full of people who you can tell didn’t really want her there?

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I believe the girl with the nipple out just had her daughter’s birthday where Tracy took the kids and she was wearing the white mini skirt and pink top. I could be wrong.

Reactions: 16
Just had a look on Lexi’s IG she is so cute!
everything that Tracy is not and can not be a little bit wild a little bit unique has a job is really cute (gives me Snooki vibes with her chubby cheeks) she has real friends and a family who I am 100% convinced Would go to her wedding!!
no wonder Tracy is taking this hard she has no chance of competing!
Also OWNS her own place, doesn’t mooch of her mom. Works and does amazing things.

Reactions: 19
She would rather hang out with randos, than stay home. She is a mess. This is a huge spiral. Notice she wasn’t Sammy’s date to her friends wedding? I wouldn’t want her there either.
No one with any self respect would bring her somewhere classy- stay in the gutter trashy with your freebie drinks

I believe the girl with the nipple out just had her daughter’s birthday where Tracy took the kids and she was wearing the white mini skirt and pink top. I could be wrong.
Nope it’s her. She went private after that. 🤣

• Haha
That entire birthday putting was funded by BBBWorldwide. He had his influencers there including Reggie for a birthday party, for Reggie… she never, ever hangs out with those people on the reg.

Edan is actually Matt’s good friend - that’s funny, now she’s hanging out with a close friend of his & business partner.
She looked VERY close to him last night, at one point it looked like she was going to hook up with him but she had the camera in her face.

Reactions: 13
Edan is actually Matt’s good friend - that’s funny, now she’s hanging out with a close friend of his & business partner.

She’s just exposing herself. After the Crabs break up, she went back and duck him one more time, to show proof to Michelle that she can still GeT HeR MaN.

Matt seems to be a completely different level of man and isn’t even entertaining trashy and her pathetic posts. He’s with Lexi now. So these yankee posts, SeCreT ReLaTiOnsHiP, pictures of 🧢. It’s all for nothing. She’s trying to sabotage someone else’s relationship and it’s falling flat on her face. She has never been told NO and it’s killing her that Matt has found someone else.

That entire birthday putting was funded by BBBWorldwide. He had his influencers there including Reggie for a birthday party, for Reggie… she never, ever hangs out with those people on the reg.

She looked VERY close to him last night, at one point it looked like she was going to hook up with him but she had the camera in her face.

She would def be the girl to hook up with a guys friend to make him jealous. I need another word for pathetic bc I’m saying it way to much in regards to this dumpster fire. 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She’s just exposing herself. After the Crabs break up, she went back and duck him one more time, to show proof to Michelle that she can still GeT HeR MaN.

Matt seems to be a completely different level of man and isn’t even entertaining trashy and her pathetic posts. He’s with Lexi now. So these yankee posts, SeCreT ReLaTiOnsHiP, pictures of 🧢. It’s all for nothing. She’s trying to sabotage someone else’s relationship and it’s falling flat on her face. She has never been told NO and it’s killing her that Matt has found someone else.
1000% agreed! It’s killing her hes with Lexi & Lexi has a nice life for herself - Tracy could never compete. Instead of “21 year old Tracy would be happy” 34 year old Tracy should sign up for parenting classes and work on getting custody of her children back. Matt doesn’t stoop to her level he’s in the Hamptons having a fire on the beach - normal adult things, while Tracy is making a complete fool of herself. How are you not embarrassed Tracy? You really need to focus more on the mother you pretend to be in your delusional head.

Reactions: 26

She’s an absolute train wreck, she’ll continue to spiral as per usual 🌀

She’ll only continue to pretend - her last name isn’t even real, her whole life is fake. She wants to be a “someone” so bad let’s be real you were on JERSYLICIOUS a century ago, and the entire show was scripted it was one big act like YOU. And to be honest Lexi & every other girl could take T. rex down - she’s all bark no bite. YOUR A LOSER TRACY, go be a mother!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
so did jayden's pink extensions last a day or did Corey take them out?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

She would def be the girl to hook up with a guys friend to make him jealous. I need another word for pathetic bc I’m saying it way to much in regards to this dumpster fire. 😂
Listen back in my day, i did that, i slept with an ex boyfriends friend, who he lived with (THAT was a fun explanation as I was leaving that house and my ex was getting breakfast) and they worked together . I was petty thinking that a former relationship would work, NEWSFLASH it didn’t. However happily married with someone who i wasn’t petty with and with a nice life.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Listen back in my day, i did that, i slept with an ex boyfriends friend, who he lived with (THAT was a fun explanation as I was leaving that house and my ex was getting breakfast) and they worked together . I was petty thinking that a former relationship would work, NEWSFLASH it didn’t. However happily married with someone who i wasn’t petty with and with a nice life.
Hey, we all make mistakes. I’ve definitely made bad judgement calls. But I was in my early 20s and figuring out life. Then we all grew up. This is where we are different from trex.

Trashy is 34 and still living back in the day

Reactions: 21
It’s one thing to be young and dumb…. It’s another when you’re supposed to be grown and you’re acting like you’re young and dumb. Tracy has literally reverted back to her pre-kids and marriage behavior… almost like she’s completely triggered 24/7 and longing for her old life in hopes of having a do over.

Therapy and self healing would do wonders for her, but she will never do any of those things.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.