Tracy DiMarco #56 Buffalo Barbie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excuse me, they are charging $6,000 PER WEEK TO STAY THERE?!?! WHAT in the literal duck?! Are they insane? Is the whole family insane? What is wrong with these idiots? Who would pay this? Is anyone paying this??

I just checked the Waldorf Astoria in Chicago for the same length of stay and the literal WALDORF is cheaper than the Maloney's shithole beach house. I cannot process the delusions with this bleeping family. I guess we can see where this asshole gets it from.
That’s how it is in Jersey. That’s actually pretty cheap. We’re in south Jersey (beach) and condos go for 2 grand a week in the summer. It’s insane

• Sick
Reactions: 14
E5DCCFEB-7245-46FE-83EA-9D9804F0962D.jpeg

😂😂😂 At least this person sees the light!!!

Stay humble, fake ass, lips, last name, fash

No one has to tell this witch she looks good because she's so bleeping in love with herself she doesn't need it from anyone else. Her need to dress"sexy" is a bleeping joke. Another belly showing top. Clubs /baby showers/ dentist. WHERE IS HER MAN???? Doesn't she want to save some stuff for him??? Oh, that's right he never ever existed!!! Dumb witch!!
She’s def one of those witches that thinks sexy is wearing next to nothing. Trashy is too shallow to realize it’s not what you’re wearing, it’s how you wear it! Confidence is key and poor Tracy has NONE! If she did, she wouldn’t be wearing cheap tit that screams “give me attention,” she wouldn’t be photoshopping the living daylights out of every photo. She is not secure in herself in the slightest and you can read it all over her face and from her body language.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
View attachment 815200
😂😂😂 At least this person sees the light!!!

She’s def one of those witches that thinks sexy is wearing next to nothing. Trashy is too shallow to realize it’s not what you’re wearing, it’s how you wear it! Confidence is key and poor Tracy has NONE! If she did, she wouldn’t be wearing cheap tit that screams “give me attention,” she wouldn’t be photoshopping the living daylights out of every photo. She is not secure in herself in the slightest and you can read it all over her face and from her body language.
Just checked that comment and it already has 2 likes! 2 more people seeing the light 🙌🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
A0E6301F-3101-4F5D-87DE-CA5E29B991A3.jpeg
4F0D8432-73E1-46D1-952F-CA29F4952265.jpeg
B0141DEA-5C71-41F8-A324-120F3F783CE6.jpeg

Some more photoshop fails! I even pointed them out in orange to ya know, match your aesthetic trashy! Look at the last pic in particular, her left leg is bigger than the right and the side of her leg looks weird like she cut around it. It doesn’t look organic at all. 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
She (and the other hookers) seriously paid $85 for bedazzled stripper heels.

“…but I’m a broke single mom’l
🙄
1A3D571E-A09E-4D99-9A63-625BA9F3E4D8.png

• Wow
Reactions: 18
View attachment 815218View attachment 815219View attachment 815220
Some more photoshop fails! I even pointed them out in orange to ya know, match your aesthetic trashy! Look at the last pic in particular, her left leg is bigger than the right and the side of her leg looks weird like she cut around it. It doesn’t look organic at all. 😂😂😂
So, she wears the color of her fake IG pics out so it all matches? I'm sorry I'm just noticing all this and frankly it's scary as hell Wow!!! I seriously can't get over a 35 year old mother of 3 has color coordination to worry about 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ What the duck am I doing wrong? Lol. Oh, thats right I work and worry about real life tit. I seriously can't stand her

Reactions: 25
glad to see that my edit a few pages back was pretty darn accurate 😊

So, she wears the color of her fake IG pics out so it all matches? I'm sorry I'm just noticing all this and frankly it's scary as hell Wow!!! I seriously can't get over a 35 year old mother of 3 has color coordination to worry about 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ What the duck am I doing wrong? Lol. Oh, thats right I work and worry about real life tit. I seriously can't stand her
lmao I imagine she's like "ok so next ig theme color is going to be blue *googles "blue scorpio quotes" "blue inspirational quotes* *forever 21 filter by "blue items" 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Supposedly Tuesday we hear all. So, yeah. After this what is going to keep bringing in thr viewers? Nothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So did we ever find out how she almost lost an eye yesterday? Lol did they pop a champagne cork at her or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Some guy roberto.lopez.nj commented killing it 🙌 on her latest selfie and she commented heart eyes on his last 2 posts. I can’t tell if he’s straight though lol.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.