Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Victoriousx

So from reading your posts… Jess and big t made up a story and had Alan cover his voice to pretend to be the man 😂😂😂 I honestly don’t believe one single thing about her story 🤷🏻‍♀️ That’s what happens when you’re a notorious liar.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

queeniefoofoo

VIP Member
Something's not adding up.. if this "Hat" is the one she's known for 15 years and told her he wanted a child hence why they would never work... why is she still posting pictures of her in his hat on her page 5 days ago with the caption "when you dress like the guys you end up dating". Also, she mentioned he flew her out to where he was.. but he lives in NY and when did Tracy go anywhere by plane if she's been partying every single weekend with TommyBlandz, MikeBodyMassIndex, and CuzzinCant amongst other people. Idk Something smells fishy & it's not just Tracy's cooter.

I mean it's nice if he sent medicine to her house when she was sick & paid her electricity but like.. girl. You asked your dad for money and you let your electricity cut off with 3 kids living with your 26/30 days? Then you cried about it to a guy you hadn't seen in 15 years? Big bad scorpio that does everything for herself & can pay to do her hair twice a month, along with her lips, nails, and numerous other procedures?

I think this guy used the "oh I really want my own kid" as a surefire way to not have to be in a relationship with her because she's a certified looney. If it is the Cristofer guy, he's a cutie (the nails are questionable though) & I'm glad he dodged that massive buffalo bullet.
This sounds like the guy who has a child, a son. the same guy she was caught hiding in a closet on facetime with. She is such a child. Said "I love you" after two weeks. lol. Shes searching for her next meal ticket. 15 years my ass. I'll listen when I get stoned. only way to listen to their bullshit about some guy and tracy falling madly in love. okay t-rex, just ignore the fact you spent 10 years with someone who you madly loved and loved his entire family, had three kids with him and now that means nothing because some guy from her past 15 years ago came back into the picture. lol OKAY

When she got separated she said she will never date ever again. She said she was damaged, and cut off from the world. Damaged. Give herself some opportunity to open to someone else. She apparently hit rock bottom. She calls him "prince charming" GAG

Perfect relationship but wasnt perfect. "EYE ROLL!" Fell madly in love with one another. Hat apparently is young, has no family. or baggage. He want's kids of his own. (funny cause if you truly love someone youll have a child with them. shes selfish, she wanted him to drop everything to just fill the spot of husband and father)

they apparently are a good match. lol. So why didnt he propose 15 years ago. This is such a bunch of bullshit

They changed his voice so no one can guess who he is.

Things changed between them happened out of nowhere during the winter. (she was 100% cheating on Corey with this guy) All started with her facetiming him while drunk. (assuming with Sammie while in the closet) 5-6 hours through the night. he sends her good morning text. She legit is trying to replace Corey when Corey had money and was gushing over her 24/7.
Thats why this didnt work. She had a crush on him, but friend zoned him. Life of the party. Bartender. LOL THIS IS COUSIN MIKE

He had respect boundaries because she dated people he hung out with. She legit sleeps in her fucking circle. OMG. she is a homie hopper. Apparently he was put here to help her get over Corey.
He lets her take control. Her fantasy. He apparently gets no work done, sends her stuff when he is hours and hours away. it was only a phone relationship. She felt like months passed when it was just days.
sends medication to her house, who does that? A good spouse.....THE FUCK JESSICA. Financial support. Yet she made the money in the relationship. And PSE&G will do a payment plan for struggling families. She is a liar. She can pay for her procedures but cant pay her bills. She knows exactly she is doing with this man. He has money, she legit thinks she won this lottery. Her parents would have paid for her bills. She played this man like a fiddle. once again, making Corey out to be a POS. didnt tell her parents, lol lies. She said she only told him. Meanwhile her parents knew everything from the beginning. She is a con. typical. Jessica said Tracy wasnt getting anything from Corey and this guy comes around and treats her right. LOL This is such a crock of fucking shit.

Once again, putting a guy before her own kids. two weeks struggling to not say "I love you"

Firs time they saw each other after 15 years, after dating for awhile long distance - according to him, it felt perfect, meant to be, naturally. She drove to his place in NY, grabbed and kissed him. She slept with him after not seeing him for 15 years. Typical Tracy.

the guys has nieces and nephews, friends who are married with kids. She already met his goddaughter and family. on that day she slept with him. intense relationship over the phone, felt like dating for years. he said 2-3 weeks felt like decades, meanwhile she said months.

She feels honored he wanted her to meet his goddaughter.

They played boardgames, did her hair, she legit walked in and tried to do the SAME THING SHE DID WITH JORDAN.

( i think she played him so well. )

He told Tracy that she felt like Home.

After 15 years neither one could talk to each other about their feelings. lol. mature.

After she met his family and played step aunty to his goddaughter she went back to his place and fucked him.

Jessica def misses sex, she just keeps asking Tracy about it.

Tracy "I was fully in love, I needed the sex to be the same as the emotional connection" built up emotion. lol

Long distance work, flights away. Jessica met him the next day at the studio.

Tracy swears no one knew that she was dating someone. hes typical tracy type. Tall, big arms, hat, tims,

Jessica throwing Tracy under the bus by saying it would never work because Tracy cant be trusted.

Jessica likes him because hes charming. The altered his voice, i dont see that at all.

Hat apparently likes harry potter.
Wants to take her to disney to go to harry potter world.

Her first thoughts are her kids, HAT was on board on becoming a step father. They talked about kids pretty early on. Relationship moved forward because he gave up on wanting kids because he wants to be with Tracy because he loves her.

He text her on her weekend she didnt have her kids that he flew her out to see him. BULLSHIT. lol

Nothing else mattered in the world just mattered to him but Tracy's happiness. sat in bed for 12 hours watching power on his phone. Went out to eat, fell asleep. lol. The guy said it was "simple"

Flew home, two weeks later he called her and told her something but they wont say what.

He said that, he wanted more for himself personally. He wanted a change, he really does want kids. It hit a deadend because Tracy doesnt want kids and he really did fall in love with her and her kids without meeting the kids yet. end of the day he wants kids and tells Tracy that.

She went into a bigger depression from this than her divorce. She's crying now. She felt like she was never going to get to this point again with anyone. Crying again. Sob story. She told him that he will change his mind on wanting kids and when he told her she was right he does want kids. She said its not his fault, but he said it is. He said, how can someone not fall in love with you, to see you as a mom. And he said, whatever this girl wants ill give her. said hed step into a "Father roll" for her kids. LIKE COREY DOESNT STILL LIVE IN NY AND PARENT HIS CHILDREN.

He told her they should break up because he wants kids. So she went into a depression, didnt know what to do during her days. She lost herself again pretty much. She cut him off and stopped reaching out to him because he hurt her. He is the reason she is now acting like a man. She no longer wants someone to leave her. He bought her the coordinates on when they were on the phone and she ripped it apart. All because he broke up with HER! SHE IS A FUCKING CHILD!

He had a horrible death in his family, and Sammie had to tell her. So Tracy reached out. (this guy legit doesnt sound like he legit wants anything to do with her and this podcast.) he said she isnt a bad person, he said he could still hear the anger in her voice when she called to give her condolences on the loss of a family member. ANGER.

drunk nights of calling each other, saying "I love you" etc. but she hasnt been drinking, shes dieting. He calls her and tells her that he loves her.

Jessica threatened Hat's life. Jessica and hat talked all the time when Tracy and him had differences. Jessica and him talked about Corey and what he was up to. Jessica doesnt blame Hat for not staying because Tracy didnt want kids. Shes glad he left because he does want his own kids one day.

So long story short, Tracy did what Tracy does and acted like a child because he left her after changing his mind about not wanting children. He said that he was blinded by what HE wanted because he wanted everything she wanted. Jessica said that Tracy cried more over this guy than she did over Corey. That to me, says that Tracy never loved Corey and used him for the money he won in the bar fight. She def used this new guy because he has money and she knows what to do to win him over. Just like she did with Corey.

Apparently her mother knew about him and Tracy said she really thought that this was the one for her. and how she was really really in love with him.

Jessica told him that when he made the choice to leave Tracy that he cant linger around. Tracy said she genuinely wants him to be happy and she said that she will never like the girl shell hate her guts. she'll never say she likes her because that should have been Tracy. NY / NJ romeo and Juliet.... GAG me =. Jessica said she can see Tracy giving up her body for him to just give him a child. She legit just explained Tracy having Julian with Corey because she is bitter and doesnt love her kids.

Tracy's mom loves him and said to Tracy, What is one more. So the guy passes her moms checks, what about her father? doubtful.

Jessica said that Tracy and Hat would make great babies, and Tracy just said "I would love to have kids with him" SO WHAT THE FUCK THEN TRACY? she is too selfish and doesnt want to be a SAHM of 4 kids while he works. She wants to travel and doesnt want kids.

He cares more about Sky, jayden, and julian A HELL OF A LOT MORE THAN TRACY. thats so fucking sad. Jessica, just said that the three kids would have been his kids and he would have been content around those kids, and JESSICA JUST SAID THAT HAT WOULD TAKE ON THE ROLL OF FATHER> she even said not as step father but as father.

Tracy crying...She said she wishes that he would have met them. Thats Tracy trying to trick him into staying. fall in lvoe with the kids too and hed never want his own because hed had tracy's three.

Tracy is legit trying to push corey out of this entire family. Shes SEARCHING for a replacement. and Hat was too mature to fall for her shit.

OH WAIT! He lost his father too! and tracy was there for him vs actually being there for Corey. OMFG! She is such a narc. this man has no idea.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Smitty123

Chatty Member
Won’t her kids look at the pictures and say, “Mom, did we do anything else besides stand in front of the garage?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
tattlers you should all pat yourselves on the back .. because of this chat those kids are now being taken out while with tracy. so far we had 2 pumpkin patches and a fun center! Now tracy your sons clothes are too big on him please buy the appropriate size.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Gigi0380

VIP Member
Can i mention that this fuckin cunt had the nerve to say that her kids look just like this guy "hat"!!!!WTF is wrong with her!! I cant take it. Her and Jess are low lifes and need to get their lives together. I dont know how someone like Tracy lays on her back to make has 3 kids with Corey and then talks so much shit about him then says this other guy looks like her kids. What a fucken asshole!!!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 46

melissacambridge

VIP Member
D9565560-D576-49BE-A2A9-DD82BA6BA18A.png

She can’t really believe this shit can she?!?! Like is she that farrrrrr gone that she believes this to be true??? Or is she just talking out her ass for attention from her saddies?!??

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Something's not adding up.. if this "Hat" is the one she's known for 15 years and told her he wanted a child hence why they would never work... why is she still posting pictures of her in his hat on her page 5 days ago with the caption "when you dress like the guys you end up dating". Also, she mentioned he flew her out to where he was.. but he lives in NY and when did Tracy go anywhere by plane if she's been partying every single weekend with TommyBlandz, MikeBodyMassIndex, and CuzzinCant amongst other people. Idk Something smells fishy & it's not just Tracy's cooter.

I mean it's nice if he sent medicine to her house when she was sick & paid her electricity but like.. girl. You asked your dad for money and you let your electricity cut off with 3 kids living with your 26/30 days? Then you cried about it to a guy you hadn't seen in 15 years? Big bad scorpio that does everything for herself & can pay to do her hair twice a month, along with her lips, nails, and numerous other procedures?

I think this guy used the "oh I really want my own kid" as a surefire way to not have to be in a relationship with her because she's a certified looney. If it is the Cristofer guy, he's a cutie (the nails are questionable though) & I'm glad he dodged that massive buffalo bullet.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

ak29

Chatty Member
Another thing that sounds completely bizarre is this guy saying he fell in love with her 3 kids without ever meeting them…..HUH?! I’m sorry but that sounds like complete BS to me! You don’t even know the kids, their personalities, how they act but you fell in love w them????! Mmmm yeahhhhhhhh ok🙄
Skrrrrrrrrt, hold up! So he goes on to say, how do you expect someone not to fall in love with you especially seeing you as a mom….but sir you literally JUST said you’ve never met her kids so how tf do you know how she is as a mom?!?🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

a surrogate costs money so where would she get that? and even if she did use a surrogate, she could still have a baby with a disability. she doesnt want to carry bc her body, shes selfish and doesnt want to have to stop drinking and deal with the body changes.
💯That is exactly it! She’s more concerned with looking “snatched” for Instagram than she is with having a baby with someone she allegedly loves so much. This whole thing is just so ridiculous! You notice the entire time Tracy is leading him. Everything she says she follows up with “right?” Or “no?” This sounds more like two people who are trying to get their story straight than it does some bittersweet love story! 😂 It’s just a little too coincidental that right as she’s separating/filing all of a sudden this Matt Hat falls right out of the sky and he’s the perrrrrfect guy who does everything that Tracy goes on and on about is those dumbass love memes she posts. Sounds more to me like she fabricated this entire thing in hopes that it would get under Corey’s skin or make him jealous. Another things is if she was soooooo in love with this guy, why was she all up in arms when Corey started dating Brielle? Wouldn’t that have been around the time she claims this love story unfolded? Wasn’t this guy like “why the hell do you care about who your ex is with?!” I don’t know, there’s just too many inconsistencies and coincidences for me to believe this asinine tall tale.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43

dmariee

I don't understand the constant reminder (or trying to prove) to people that she is raising her own children...CONGRATS YOU ARE DOING WHAT A MOTHER IS SUPPOSED TO BE DOING you want a low carb sugar free cookie ? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Mmf3773

It’s someone she’s known a long time and used to always go out with and I believe she said he bartended at a few of the places she used to go to

He’s never been married has no kids but wants kids

He lives in NY it was long distance relationship at first. It all started when Tracy drunk face timed him.

He was the one who sent her the medicine when she was sick!

Her electric got shut off and he paid it for her. How the f*** does that happen when she spends so much money on all these procedures and hair/nails/lashes

They hadn’t seen eachother in about 15 years and said I love you after 2 weeks without seeing eachother yet.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Bebe_asw

VIP Member
I know Matt and he said he was never with her even tho all the things pointed out in the podcast do describe him 100%. So I am torn what to believe here.

• Wow

ak29

Chatty Member
From those of you who listened to the Podcast, would you say that “Matt” sounded disinterested? As if he was more or less on there just to get Tracy off his back? Maybe that’s why it was pushed for so long, maybe she had to convince him to do the podcast?
He did sound disinterested. He also sounded like he had no clue what to say bc Tracy would start talking about something that happened and she’d say “right?” Or “you tell them” and then he’d say “you tell it better.” I thought it was hilarious when Jess first asked what led to them talking again or something and she said “do you remember?” And his response was “vaguely.” 😂😂😂 This guy vaguely remembers what led to them talking again but we’re supposed to believe this is the love story of the century! Truly romantic I tell ya!

• Haha

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
Whomever is altering Tracy’s pics back to normal has got to do more of them! I’m sure her bad ass Scorpio self is crying puddles when she sees she’s been called out on here! I love for the fake before and real after!
I had to crop the sides because Tattle told me the file was too large but here you go 😋

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

SmotPoker29

VIP Member
I just wanted to add:
If Tracy was a mature woman, instead of saying "Can't you just go have a one-night stand, have a baby, and then we can be together" she would say "You know what Matt? You're a great guy. You deserve to have a child and go through all of the wonderful moments during pregnancy like hearing your babys heartbeat, seeing them on a sonogram, feeling their first kicks, etc. You deserve to do that - not with a surrogate - but with a woman you truly love. Unfortunately, I'm done having kids. I won't be able to give you those special moments you want. I feel like you showed me I can truly be in love again and even though we will never be together, I wish you nothing but the best because you are an amazing person. You will be a great husband and an even better father. You've taught me so much about myself and I'm glad to have you in my life - even as just a friend." That's it. That would've shown she was mature and mentally stable. But of course we're talking about Tracy so that whole speech would never happen. Good for Matt for sticking to his guns and knowing what he wants and deserves.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
The absolute only reason she is done having babies... is Tara! Tara looked after all of those babies literally the moment the "incubation" was done 🤔🤣 she would actually have to take care of it and do something to earn the badge of mother!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38