Tracy DiMarco #56 Buffalo Barbie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where did we leave off?
Oh yeah, Tracy still taking shots at her ex-husband, still shipping her kids off to her parents, still photoshopping her kids & herself.

This is repetitive, you get it. She's a certified asshole 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Whomever is altering Tracy’s pics back to normal has got to do more of them! I’m sure her bad ass Scorpio self is crying puddles when she sees she’s been called out on here! I love for the fake before and real after!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Whomever is altering Tracy’s pics back to normal has got to do more of them! I’m sure her bad ass Scorpio self is crying puddles when she sees she’s been called out on here! I love for the fake before and real after!
I had to crop the sides because Tattle told me the file was too large but here you go 😋

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Lorenzo is supposedly dating a chick with money then whys she wearing shoes that her monster feet are busting out of! Her hair extensions look ridiculous an she literally looks like a drag queen 😄

Lorenzo is supposedly dating a chick with money then whys she wearing shoes that her monster feet are busting out of! Her hair extensions look ridiculous an she literally looks like a drag queen 😄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Because money doesn’t buy class?
I just want to know… why is she wearing those ATHLETIC leggings everywhere?!
Because they suck her in and come up high enough that she can photoshop herself. She has severe body dysmorphia and it shows regularly.

Reactions: 19
Get some mom jeans Tracy, are leggings out in America unless you’re exercising/running errands before exercising as well?

Reactions: 16
Lmfao this is hysterical after Weight loss surgery shes not this big anymore but def not as thin.
Sometimes I exaggerate a tad 😜 Just to get under her skin. I imagine she's texting her mom right now like "MOM! Find my junior small size leggings from middle school so I can prove to those Tattle witches I'm not fat!" "Tracy, those don't fit you anym-" "Shut up mom! I can facetune my body to make them fit!!!!" 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So her dad “allegedly” took that pic?! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 If that’s the truth, that’s disgusting that your dad is taking pics of your ass you weirdo! But I have a feeling it was more along the lines of “Mormon gonna walk w the kids, take a photo of my ass so I can photoshop it to make it look like I have one.”😂😂😂

507047A6-862E-4C2B-BCFA-390E8FA53924.png

99F980AF-D4FE-4088-90B6-16A350198DF3.png

This idiot is out here trying to sell those crappy, cheap clothes when it’s not even the same shirt she’s wearing! Look at the sleeve in the 1st pic and look at her sleeve in the 2nd😂😂😂 She lies as much as she breathes!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So her dad “allegedly” took that pic?! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 If that’s the truth, that’s disgusting that your dad is taking pics of your ass you weirdo! But I have a feeling it was more along the lines of “Mormon gonna walk w the kids, take a photo of my ass so I can photoshop it to make it look like I have one.”😂😂😂

View attachment 803050
View attachment 803051
This idiot is out here trying to sell those crappy, cheap clothes when it’s not even the same shirt she’s wearing! Look at the sleeve in the 1st pic and look at her sleeve in the 2nd😂😂😂 She lies as much as she breathes!
I noticed that, how can you get something so simple wrong - then again it is delusional Barbie.
Note to companies- do not use Tracy Dimarco to promote your products she WILL mess it up and make you look stupid.

Reactions: 24
So I was on Forever 21 looking for a hoodie for my niece (she likes the cropped hoodie style). And look what I came across 😂😅😂

4E08367B-966C-4A18-9802-65663FC34811.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I’ve said this time and time again. She’s not an influencer, she’s a spoiled brat. She’s never had to work for anything in her life, so why start now? She blames the demise of her marriage on Corey, when she was FAR from perfect. Instead of pretending to be something you’re not, find a different audience. Be yourself and your engagement will be totally different on social media. You won’t constantly have to wear these “masks” of happiness/sadness etc.

Reactions: 29
So, “cuzzin ant” just posted something basically saying they should get together… she responds “no habla inglese.” Ummm so, is this the same woman who is “worried” about the border because people are unvaccinated but yet complains about the masks. Same person who complains about her neighbors once upon a time? Still appropriating ethnicities?! Really?!

Reactions: 23
So, “cuzzin ant” just posted something basically saying they should get together… she responds “no habla inglese.” Ummm so, is this the same woman who is “worried” about the border because people are unvaccinated but yet complains about the masks. Same person who complains about her neighbors once upon a time? Still appropriating ethnicities?! Really?!
I’m waiting to see her why can’t we call it Columbus Day post. Because we know that’s gonna happen

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but now she added her cash app to her tiktok. Her income comes are from papa Maloney allowance child support and whatever her saddies send her by cashapp and venmo.😒 with all that she will never get off her flat ass to look for a real job. She has the nerve to call her self a struggling single mom.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.