Tracy DiMarco #56 Buffalo Barbie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
72C0BFFB-2A2E-43D6-A1DA-498CEC2C45BA.jpeg

The liessssssss
Why lie about this either way? So insane.
She goes out of her way to make her whole instagram about how much she loves drinking and then says oh no its all fake. Doesnt she realize she comes off as insane? Soo you fake drink for clout? Like šŸ¤Æ

Or she's embarrassed that people will judge her for being a tit drunk mom so lies about not drinking either way shes disturbed she should just really leave social media and take a mental health break

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I wonder if ā€œHATā€ is the initials of the guy sheā€™s obsessed with? Either that or itā€™s just in reference to the Yankee hat sheā€™s always wearing and sheā€™s claiming itā€™s his lol

Reactions: 15
Just when I think Iā€™m going to give up on following the Tracy train, she pulls me back In with an even LOWER level that she has reached.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Iā€™ve been away due to vacationing, school and work. You know being a wife and tit lol. So when she did her lazy fat sculpting videos there were questions as to whether it was her, due to the midriff tattoos.
I dived in and researched lol.
It is her. I believe the tattoo is an older one. If it was newer we would have seen it posted #foureveršŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
But a plus side to noticing the tattoo is that we have a maker of photoshop. You can tell when she poorly trims her waist.
Most of her photos you can only see one birdšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Just like when she blurs her wrist tattoos.
Started with the obvious. You can see the difference in the photos she likes to to post.

Sorry that last photo was for a different post entirely about how she likes to recycle photos lol

Attachments

• Haha
Been reading here a while. First time comment. Yes, the tattoo.... she got it with Corey on JL. By Echo.... Season 5 or 6.....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Iā€™ve been away due to vacationing, school and work. You know being a wife and tit lol. So when she did her lazy fat sculpting videos there were questions as to whether it was her, due to the midriff tattoos.
I dived in and researched lol.
It is her. I believe the tattoo is an older one. If it was newer we would have seen it posted #foureveršŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
But a plus side to noticing the tattoo is that we have a maker of photoshop. You can tell when she poorly trims her waist.
Most of her photos you can only see one birdšŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø Just like when she blurs her wrist tattoos.
Started with the obvious. You can see the difference in the photos she likes to to post.

Sorry that last photo was for a different post entirely about how she likes to recycle photos lol
Yes, the tattoo was pre Skylar ( I think) and it says this too shall pass.

Reactions: 14
Tracy is legit probably one of the worst mothers ive ever come across. She doesn't care about those kids, she completely alters their photos, ignores Jayden when all Jayden wants is love like her siblings get. Julian, oh lord, he needs to be taken off that bottle. Skylar of all needs to be put into therapy, like 3 years ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Tracy is legit probably one of the worst mothers ive ever come across. She doesn't care about those kids, she completely alters their photos, ignores Jayden when all Jayden wants is love like her siblings get. Julian, oh lord, he needs to be taken off that bottle. Skylar of all needs to be put into therapy, like 3 years ago.
I couldn't agree more!! Do whatever you want, post whatever you want about yourself! But you are massively failing these 3 children. Her parents are equally to blame enabling this lifestyle! My mum would have given me a reality check years ago if I behaved this poorly. Maybe Australian parents are built different šŸ˜†šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 22
what makes her the worst is that SHE swears she's the best mom ever. šŸ„“

Reactions: 22
So Iā€™ve been waiting for Tracy to acknowledge or delete this comment, but itā€™s still there.
886055B6-36DB-4CC6-9ECF-15D925985DD4.png
65B42C47-ABF7-4515-BCE6-15D17C220F5D.png
E5001187-6E9C-41DF-A778-C45E81BACE6C.jpeg
52994D3F-B621-4C11-A8AD-04301D19667F.png

Tracy has not ā€œdraggedā€ anyone. And yeah. Princess Armor is expensive for the crap you get.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So, I was out doing family stuff all day, and not posting it all on Instagram as soon as it happened. I open up my Instagram and see this hot mess baby shower outfit. Wtf was that? And those pants look cheap af. She is the complete opposite of class. Who wears a bralette to a baby shower when it isnā€™t under something.
I also saw she posted pics of the kids with ice cream. I feel like if Coreys fam had Covid, she probably made her mom watch the kids and she was not with them for ice cream. And also what is Julian wearing? That shirt is 5 sizes too big for him.

Reactions: 16
So, I was out doing family stuff all day, and not posting it all on Instagram as soon as it happened. I open up my Instagram and see this hot mess baby shower outfit. Wtf was that? And those pants look cheap af. She is the complete opposite of class. Who wears a bralette to a baby shower when it isnā€™t under something.
I also saw she posted pics of the kids with ice cream. I feel like if Coreys fam had Covid, she probably made her mom watch the kids and she was not with them for ice cream. And also what is Julian wearing? That shirt is 5 sizes too big for him.
He wears a size 7 heā€™s HUGE. DUH

Gentle reminder from the best šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I apologize if this has already been said, but is she extra delusional right now? Seriously.
The narcissism is too much.
Yes, Self love is a good thing, why does she think hers is self love and not complete self obsession? Itā€™s dangerous and I feel so sorry for her kids. Sheesh, donā€™t get me started on the TikToks about being a cool mum while twerking. Your kids will be mortified and I donā€™t even know if you will be capable of recognizing that they are hurting.

Constantly ā€˜No one fucks like a Scorpioā€™
ā€˜Scorpios are the hottestā€™
ā€˜Scorpios give up their world for othersā€™
ā€˜I give up my life for my kidsā€™
ā€˜Iā€™m a great role modelā€™
ā€˜Iā€™m a strong woman and cry every night aloneā€™ (why the duck are you broadcasting it now then?)
And finally, when someone said ā€˜youā€™re beautifulā€™, she said ā€˜People tell me photos donā€™t do me justice!ā€™ Take a bleeping seat mate and learn a little humility. She even has a post about how important it is to be humble.

Itā€™s bleeping unbelievable! I donā€™t know if this is common in the States, but seriously, I just cannot fathom thinking so highly of yourself while putting everyone around you down as a shitcunt. It says more about you than you know and you have no clue.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The bustier is back and it brought a friend. Hi there Moose Knuckle! šŸ‘‹šŸ¾ View attachment 814743
This woman needs to learn to choose the right bag for the right outfit! šŸ™„

So Iā€™ve been waiting for Tracy to acknowledge or delete this comment, but itā€™s still there.View attachment 815404View attachment 815405View attachment 815406View attachment 815407
Tracy has not ā€œdraggedā€ anyone. And yeah. Princess Armor is expensive for the crap you get.
I do not know if you noticed it but your pseudonym/nickname on Instagram is visible on these photos. If so and you don't mind, my apologies šŸ˜‰šŸ˜˜

Last edited:
glad to see that my edit a few pages back was pretty darn accurate šŸ˜Š

lmao I imagine she's like "ok so next ig theme color is going to be blue *googles "blue scorpio quotes" "blue inspirational quotes* *forever 21 filter by "blue items" šŸ˜‚ she has a lot of time on her
[QUOTE="phoneymaloney, post:
Lolol hear all about what? What else is there to tell?
Absolutely nothing. Just trying to get some listeners. I mean if Tracy was really that interesting and would be honest she could have a nice following. Instead they make up tit and act like they will reveal some big secrets and it's always NOTHING her invisible boyfriend is more interesting...LOL

• Heart
I apologize if this has already been said, but is she extra delusional right now? Seriously.
The narcissism is too much.
Yes, Self love is a good thing, why does she think hers is self love and not complete self obsession? Itā€™s dangerous and I feel so sorry for her kids. Sheesh, donā€™t get me started on the TikToks about being a cool mum while twerking. Your kids will be mortified and I donā€™t even know if you will be capable of recognizing that they are hurting.

Constantly ā€˜No one fucks like a Scorpioā€™
ā€˜Scorpios are the hottestā€™
ā€˜Scorpios give up their world for othersā€™
ā€˜I give up my life for my kidsā€™
ā€˜Iā€™m a great role modelā€™
ā€˜Iā€™m a strong woman and cry every night aloneā€™ (why the duck are you broadcasting it now then?)
And finally, when someone said ā€˜youā€™re beautifulā€™, she said ā€˜People tell me photos donā€™t do me justice!ā€™ Take a bleeping seat mate and learn a little humility. She even has a post about how important it is to be humble.

Itā€™s bleeping unbelievable! I donā€™t know if this is common in the States, but seriously, I just cannot fathom thinking so highly of yourself while putting everyone around you down as a shitcunt. It says more about you than you know and you have no clue.
No, LOL, being a self absorbed twit isn't common in the circles I run with here in the US. Tracy has lost her marbles completely. She needed therapy pre divorce. Her parents have a guilty conscience for sure because what 'iTaLiAn' parent allows their daughter to go out every weekend like a hoe? I don't care if it's not her weekend. My father would make me get a job to pay him rent on my kid free weekends. And my parents are comfortable too! They just don't allow mooches. She talks about herself in the version that she wishes she was, not who she really is. I think a lot of influencers - (I'm not calling Tracy one because she's just a washed up reality star who's bad outfits remind people that she was on the now defunct NJ reality show on a network no longer around LOL.) tend to become narcissists' because they are in front of the camera all day and speak to their loyal followers. Tracy does have fans so her ego is stroked allll day. She's truly despicable. That whole crew can't dress. I've never seen someone where jeans or a bralette to a bridal OR baby shower. Trash attracts trash though I guess šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Poor babies. I hope they can grow into good people even with the lack of parental guidance.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
[QUOTE="phoneymaloney, post:
Lolol hear all about what? What else is there to tell?
Absolutely nothing. Just trying to get some listeners. I mean if Tracy was really that interesting and would be honest she could have a nice following. Instead they make up tit and act like they will reveal some big secrets and it's always NOTHING her invisible boyfriend is more interesting...LOL
They have lost so many listeners since they are so damn boring. They posted on Bad Examples IG that she might have more kids. Oh.... NO SHE WON'T!! She has mentioned it a million times made a stupid tiktok about it and she would actually need a man to want to have kids with her. Her fake life is just as boring as her real one :)

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.