Tracy DiMarco #56 Buffalo Barbie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just out here doing the lords work!! I hope we get some more friends to join us:
2C87F6DD-2F35-41E1-8811-6496C91B0705.jpeg

Had to let them know where the real tea is 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why would she keep it classy she just can’t!!! And that bra top has seen more wears throw that thing away already.

Reactions: 23
I was just gonna say tf why she wearing this fugly top smashing her flapjacks even more to a baby shower 😂😂😂
And once again, something she could have make look chic and dressy, she make look cheap and tacky. She could have easily done this whole outfit with a white bodysuit, a white corset, or even close it and wear a nice belt to break it up. She dresses so she will be talked about. I’m convinced, she wants to be that person that walks into the room and people are talking about how she’s dressed because at least they’re talking about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
339B4AED-26B6-4D88-974B-19F6D1FCB839.png

looks like she’s got a permanent line on her foot now from those cheap ass princess armor shoes! She’s trying real hard to squeeze into shoes, crop tops, pants, skirts….you know everything is bustin at the seams😂😂

EB0E1A49-C70B-49E2-B0CE-2FDFF6D98355.jpg
C0EB4DFC-9F42-48FD-8F83-061EE1E364D7.jpg
5317B302-C7DA-499C-84E2-4F985E1ACF9B.jpg
4657461B-9CA0-4ABE-AE04-BA41AEA3DF12.png
D94F5EE7-489A-4B6C-95A9-5820526B4214.png
C17B0D1F-F7C6-4CA1-8D6F-9253F080A872.png

Thanks Anne Marie for coming in clutch with the sneaky body shots of Squeeze It In Barbie! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
And once again, something she could have make look chic and dressy, she make look cheap and tacky. She could have easily done this whole outfit with a white bodysuit, a white corset, or even close it and wear a nice belt to break it up. She dresses so she will be talked about. I’m convinced, she wants to be that person that walks into the room and people are talking about how she’s dressed because at least they’re talking about her.
Agree with you the trousers are I’ll fitting around her stomach area jacket done up with a belt would have looked better. That bralette does nothing for her it’s ill fitting and giver her 2 cleavages and just hangs wrong

Reactions: 20
She's so bleeping weird always going to the same restaurants and places as the RHONJ women. And it's literally always right after they go so you know it's intentional. She wants people to think she's so cool and exclusive when she's just a creepy loser

I swear she has some type of personality disorder. Her instagram aesthetic, the outfits she wears, the places she goes, literally all come from somebody else she saw doing it. She copies and steals people's identities/lives and it's legitimately CREEPY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What video- what have I missed - what did fur coat no knickers do

And there is the biggest hoe bag in Jersey. The one the only delusional Barbie Tracy Dimarco AKA Maloney, Epstein.

Looks like life has done it for you. You are a train wreck an embarrassment to women and mothers.
Bodged up cosmetic procedures sun damaged skin an utterly disgusting personality
Stay humble, fake ass, lips, last name, fash
I don’t think the top goes with the skirt at all. She should’ve worn a beige fitted turtle neck with the skirt and knee or ankle boots. I don’t think she dressed for October weather. It looks sloppily put

Sloppy and tacky. That’s the only way she will dress. I can't fathom a normal person putting together some of these so called outfits she wears proudly. Some serious fashion disasters.
WHY ARE YOU WEARING A BRA TOP TO A BABY SHOWER?????
No one has to tell this witch she looks good because she's so bleeping in love with herself she doesn't need it from anyone else. Her need to dress"sexy" is a bleeping joke. Another belly showing top. Clubs /baby showers/ dentist. WHERE IS HER MAN???? Doesn't she want to save some stuff for him??? Oh, that's right he never ever existed!!! Dumb witch!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
So Tracy has it all hanging out at a baby shower - classless and no respect
She really cheapens the whole look with that bra top. You can make a more business-like outfit sexy in many different ways, but I’m always amazed at how she misses the mark EVERY time. She repeats like crazy, wears the same thing in a million colors, won’t wear a full-length top for the life of her, and tops it all off with super trashy makeup that makes her look like a man. How does she not see it??

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She actually wouldn’t look bad at all if she had buttoned up the blazer and/or worn something different under it. I always wonder what the people around her think and say lol

Reactions: 18
Omg she looks like Miss Viola Swamp here!!View attachment 814386
You read my mind!! As soon as I hear the song I just knew that witch would be stumbling over her big fake lips for the correct words. Her n Sammy look like the biggest fools with the constant
acting like the know all the words to every bleeping song and can't wait to show off their talents. Lol.
So bleeping CRINGE both them hoes!

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.