Tracy DiMarco #56 Buffalo Barbie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see this video ? Lmfao I hope someone goes and beats her asssss since she wants the heat
I hope they pull up and lay her out…. Let her spend another 10 years talking about a concussion from getting her ass beat.
I’ll take who is Jamie for $100 Alex. She looks like a sleep paralysis demon with those faces 🤢. What a high school mentality for a 34 year old!
Oooo she drunk drunk… Sammie and Anne Marie are going to have their hands full tonight…. also it’s Jamie Spears… she’s trying to be edgy and relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Shocker! She’s wearing a crop top again
Ohhhh how this outfit must be uncomfortable, not her size, fragile and poor quality materials. She must be sweating like a little pig in there and slip into her high heels which cut off her blood circulation!
Oh and T choose another purse next time!

Her toes are still separated through the night. The poses are so cringe worth
The pose is ridiculous for these 30-year-olds, it only serves to hide their overweight (being overweight is not ashamed, no need to hide it)! Good example for the young generation! 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Thanks to the tattler who took this screenshot from sad examples, this comment in particular is disgusting. They just wont let up on him, Trash & Messica approve all these posts, but why? Trash hasnt slammed him as much as usual (because I reckon she got a warning) and all they are doing is giving him airtime. Is tracy was an adult -which she isnt- she would tell them all the stfu about him and get over it. These arent grown women.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
This outfit is actually really cute on the right person. Crop tops are not your friend, Maloney. Time to dress your body type and please learn how to apply your makeup!! Your lips are always over drawn and look horrible. Check the mirror before u leave the house 🤡🤡🤡🤡
I don’t think the top goes with the skirt at all. She should’ve worn a beige fitted turtle neck with the skirt and knee or ankle boots. I don’t think she dressed for October weather. It looks sloppily put together.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
what happened to "I'm a girls' girl"? Lmao she's a joke.

Omg Tracy it's "write"... ffs. And that's a very flexible/rubbery wrist you got there.
What video- what have I missed - what did fur coat no knickers do

And there is the biggest hoe bag in Jersey. The one the only delusional Barbie Tracy Dimarco AKA Maloney, Epstein.

Looks like life has done it for you. You are a train wreck an embarrassment to women and mothers.
Bodged up cosmetic procedures sun damaged skin an utterly disgusting personality

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I hope they pull up and lay her out…. Let her spend another 10 years talking about a concussion from getting her ass beat.

Oooo she drunk drunk… Sammie and Anne Marie are going to have their hands full tonight…. also it’s Jamie Spears… she’s trying to be edgy and relevant.
Somebody should tell Instagram gangsta Trashy to go sit the duck down somewhere before somebody pulls her card and pops her right in those over inflated lips! I find it so comical when girls like her run their mouths knowing damn well they can’t back it up! We’ve all seen how you fight boo boo, so if I were you, I’d just sit there and be quiet!😂 One of these days she’s gonna run into someone who calls her bluff and she’s gonna wish she didn’t try to play big bad tough guy. I say “guy” because she’s really starting to look like one! If you’re gonna try to contour, at least learn how to do it to compliment your face shape instead making yourself look even more masculine than you already do!🤦🏻‍♀️🥴😂

Reactions: 17
Such a narcissist 🙄. Tracy should try to learn English before attempting to to sing a Spanish song, watching her lip sync horribly is so cringe
Omg she looks like Miss Viola Swamp here!!
download.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Excuse me, they are charging $6,000 PER WEEK TO STAY THERE?!?! WHAT in the literal duck?! Are they insane? Is the whole family insane? What is wrong with these idiots? Who would pay this? Is anyone paying this??

I just checked the Waldorf Astoria in Chicago for the same length of stay and the literal WALDORF is cheaper than the Maloney's shithole beach house. I cannot process the delusions with this bleeping family. I guess we can see where this asshole gets it from.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
They most likely don’t deal directly with renting it out. They probably pay someone to deal with that for them. On Zillow the house estimate is that it could sell for a million dollars, so what they charge for a week, would be 1 months rent. Also they probably up charge so they make profit and whoever handles the bookings for them gets paid out as well. They charge 6,000 and probably make maybe 3,000 off it per week it’s rented out. It has 6 bedrooms so you figure a group of friends or a group of families tend to stay together for a week. This year they never rented it out at all so they made no profit off it. They were probably expected to keep to a certain standard due to Covid so they decided to cut their losses and stay there this summer. Or they’re getting ready to put it on market and sell it so this was their last summer there…. Who knows.

Reactions: 14
Excuse me, they are charging $6,000 PER WEEK TO STAY THERE?!?! WHAT in the literal duck?! Are they insane? Is the whole family insane? What is wrong with these idiots? Who would pay this? Is anyone paying this??

I just checked the Waldorf Astoria in Chicago for the same length of stay and the literal WALDORF is cheaper than the Maloney's shithole beach house. I cannot process the delusions with this bleeping family. I guess we can see where this asshole gets it from.
I think that’s actually a normal price for a summer rental down there. It’s actually on the cheaper side because they aren’t right on the water .

Reactions: 18
My question is can thesw people go out one night w/o having their f*cking phones out the whole time to post? And the stories she posts while she’s out with friends vs the ones w/ her kids are night and day. She sounds miserable when she posts stories with her kids.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.