Tracy DiMarco #56 Buffalo Barbie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Supposedly Tuesday we hear all. So, yeah. After this what is going to keep bringing in thr viewers? Nothing.
As always it will be nothing. 🥱🥱.
She will say "hat" is the guy whose Yankees hat she always wears and he is dying to have babies with her because he admires how she raises her kids 85% of the time 26/30 days a month ALONE with no help . He just can't let this opportunity pass by or he will never be able to live with himself.
Everything we say on here will definitely be mentioned either directly or indirectly.
🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
0873E1ED-EAD2-4C0D-8D01-18187E62C7D2.jpg
0D4E42EE-1BDD-4C5B-9658-3D30F6FAEE75.jpg

Once again the kids are eating ice cream! 🙄 And ONCE AGAIN Trashy is bashing her ex! I don’t think she realizes how obsessed and insanely bitter she makes herself look by posting all these ex bashing memes. It’s pretty funny because she’s over here posting them day after day and Corey is over there living his life completely unbothered!😂😂😂 I agree, she is a terrible mother. She’s completely self absorbed, shallow and a rude twit! Look at how she talks to her followers. She could never really grow her following bc she’s too snarky and rude to anyone who is not totally sucking her wonky looking ass! She wants so badly to portray this image like she’s so wanted, in demand, such a great mom blah blah blah. But that all couldn’t be further from the truth! She’s gonna have so many problems with those kids as they get older bc she’s not putting in the work to parent them now! I mean look at the tit she posts on her stories of vids of mother’s partying with their daughters and Trashy’s dumbass says “this is 100%gonna be me with my daughters.”Wow, some aspirations ya got there Delusional Barbie! She needs some INTENSE therapy and like someone else said, she’s needed it since before the divorce! Her priorities are completely fucked and it shows in every aspect of her fake life!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I apologize if this has already been said, but is she extra delusional right now? Seriously.
The narcissism is too much.
Yes, Self love is a good thing, why does she think hers is self love and not complete self obsession? It’s dangerous and I feel so sorry for her kids. Sheesh, don’t get me started on the TikToks about being a cool mum while twerking. Your kids will be mortified and I don’t even know if you will be capable of recognizing that they are hurting.

Constantly ‘No one fucks like a Scorpio’
‘Scorpios are the hottest’
‘Scorpios give up their world for others’
‘I give up my life for my kids’
‘I’m a great role model’
‘I’m a strong woman and cry every night alone’ (why the duck are you broadcasting it now then?)
And finally, when someone said ‘you’re beautiful’, she said ‘People tell me photos don’t do me justice!’ Take a bleeping seat mate and learn a little humility. She even has a post about how important it is to be humble.

It’s bleeping unbelievable! I don’t know if this is common in the States, but seriously, I just cannot fathom thinking so highly of yourself while putting everyone around you down as a shitcunt. It says more about you than you know and you have no clue.
Narcissist people are incapable of noticing when they’ve hurt someone. She will never comprehend what she has done to her children, nor will she care. In her eyes it will be their fault, not her’s.
View attachment 815891View attachment 815892
Once again the kids are eating ice cream! 🙄 And ONCE AGAIN Trashy is bashing her ex! I don’t think she realizes how obsessed and insanely bitter she makes herself look by posting all these ex bashing memes. It’s pretty funny because she’s over here posting them day after day and Corey is over there living his life completely unbothered!😂😂😂 I agree, she is a terrible mother. She’s completely self absorbed, shallow and a rude twit! Look at how she talks to her followers. She could never really grow her following bc she’s too snarky and rude to anyone who is not totally sucking her wonky looking ass! She wants so badly to portray this image like she’s so wanted, in demand, such a great mom blah blah blah. But that all couldn’t be further from the truth! She’s gonna have so many problems with those kids as they get older bc she’s not putting in the work to parent them now! I mean look at the tit she posts on her stories of vids of mother’s partying with their daughters and Trashy’s dumbass says “this is 100%gonna be me with my daughters.”Wow, some aspirations ya got there Delusional Barbie! She needs some INTENSE therapy and like someone else said, she’s needed it since before the divorce! Her priorities are completely fucked and it shows in every aspect of her fake life!
She’s only doing 1 of 2 things, pushing her kids so far away that they will go no contact with her as soon as it’s possible or making them so dependent, that leaving her behind to better themselves will be impossible….. considering they have people like Tara and Raven in their life, it will probably be the first one. Or one can hope it’s the first one.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I saw ravens post about mom having covid. Did we ever determine if the rest of the Epstein’s do? Where the hell were the children this weekend ?

Reactions: 14
I saw ravens post about mom having covid. Did we ever determine if the rest of the Epstein’s do? Where the hell were the children this weekend ?
They were with heffanie and the hard boiled egg. The picture of the kids eating ice cream yesterday was at a place in east hanover.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Nope ….. sister niece mother and brother in law all have covid
Corey also has the kids for Halloween, this was a Tracy weekend and she passed her kids off to her parents most likely...

So Tracy has it all hanging out at a baby shower - classless and no respect
pengion.jpg
9BF8D5E8-6253-4EEB-ABF7-FA4F116C6427.jpeg

her fupa in those pants remind me of the penguin... hahaha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Corey also has the kids for Halloween, this was a Tracy weekend and she passed her kids off to her parents most likely...

View attachment 816027View attachment 816029

her fupa in those pants remind me of the penguin... hahaha
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀😂😂😂 This one almost made me choke on my coffee😂

A3ED9AF9-027A-4E79-A20A-EF8554C3A8CE.jpg
453C3C06-B2BD-4DA9-8F2E-4D23B4EEB15E.jpg

Halloween has come early! 😂😂😂 I feel for the poor unfortunate soul who ends up having to fall asleep and wake up next to this!!!!

5F73E4DE-E456-42C0-A7C0-9FB035648D61.png

What is going on with the weird light spots coming off of her eyes?! And where did the right boob disappear to?!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ll take who is Jamie for $100 Alex. She looks like a sleep paralysis demon with those faces 🤢. What a high school mentality for a 34 year old!
Haha these are horrific and my new PFP. Thank you 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
💀💀💀💀💀💀💀😂😂😂 This one almost made me choke on my coffee😂

View attachment 816058View attachment 816060
Halloween has come early! 😂😂😂 I feel for the poor unfortunate soul who ends up having to fall asleep and wake up next to this!!!!
so what I take from this is... she was talking to a guy and posted quotes acting like she was in a relationship with him which scared him off because she was "forcing it" and now she's still single and miserable. Desperate barbie strikes again. What was she saying at the end of the video? "Hoe ass fat ass witch?" I don't remember and I don't read fake lips well. 🙃

Corey's new boo's ig handle is Heatheraces (HeatherAces?) that must chap Trashy's ass too lmao no wonder she doesn't call Julian ace anymore.

Furthermore, Corey definitely has a type.. but atleast they share something in common - her dad also passed away. Hmm, seems promising.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
That’s why she was trying to sing reggaeton but failing majorly. This new guy is Spanish so she has to act like she’s Spanish now. Have you seen any “I’m sICILiAN” posts lately lol. This girl can’t make up her mind who she is at all. I feel really bad for him that he has no clue what he’s getting himself into. He does look a lot younger than her tho but again she doesn’t look 34 either she looks 44 at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
BD45C741-C8B7-4F17-B2BB-128424D34D50.png

F7802EC2-B810-4652-AB43-A111BD1E2F85.png

witch BYE!!!! Your entire life is a bleeping break! You are NEVER alone with all 3 kids for long! You need therapy!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
View attachment 815891View attachment 815892
Huge ice creams for kids!

Reactions: 12
Also…she’s the one who says 26/30 days a month, not us so wtf did she even put that on there for?!😂😂😂😂And notice how she puts “DOESNT” in all caps😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.