Tracy Dimarco #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think that a ryan phillipe look alike is going to come across her dirty big ass pics and think oh yes I need that woman !
No he is going to say oh lord drunk lady on a dock , looking a mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if all these people she tags are looking at her irl and her in the pics and wondering what the???! 😂😂 You know they gotta notice the drastic difference!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She had to nurse herself back to health just to spread the covid now all over this party. Like if you’re sick or were sick wouldn’t you stay in the weekend just to make sure you don’t get a relapse of whatever you have? No regard for herself or anyone else.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Miss Maloney you forgot to save the picture and re-upload without it showing you took it with a filter and even with the filter she looks like an old hag

20210821_170340.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I can’t even tell you how mad this fake vaccine card makes me. I actually don’t have a problem with people being nervous and not wanting to get the vaccine right away, I believe in medical choice.
But- these uneducated FOOLS acting like they know more than scientists and doctors is infuriating . If you are confident in your decision not to get a vaccine that’s fine by me, but making a mockery like this just shows how bleeping dumb you are.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Is this a clue from Maria allviea as it looks like possibly her face rubbed out ????
The face she rubbed out is Krystle Couso from JL. Here's the original photo. I really think Maria is full of tit.
Screenshot_20210821-175500_Google.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 24
A1 BJ’s? You can’t even get the Jell-O shot out of the little cup. Man Trashy T-Rex you are a fraud all the way around.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
View attachment 723873I had to screen grab this lol
Sammy is just a normal body type, I like that she just embraces it and honestly I think she looks good. I’m not being all holier than thou but I don’t like the picking apart of someone with a perfectly normal body saying she looks “huge” as someone said earlier especially when she’s not photoshopping 50lbs off herself like someone we might mention.

Reactions: 27
I can’t even tell you how mad this fake vaccine card makes me. I actually don’t have a problem with people being nervous and not wanting to get the vaccine right away, I believe in medical choice.
But- these uneducated FOOLS acting like they know more than scientists and doctors is infuriating . If you are confident in your decision not to get a vaccine that’s fine by me, but making a mockery like this just shows how bleeping dumb you are.
I agree. She’s an asshole who thinks she knows everything and spreads misinformation as if it’s fact. I hope she trips over her dirty ass thirst trap pants.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
As if she wasn’t eating sugar before today :unsure::rolleyes:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.