Tracy Dimarco #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
did anyone check her stories of the creepy guy shoving a shot down her mouth..taking it like a A1BJ and then giving him the sex eyes as she wipes her mouth šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®??
whatā€™s that tracy ā€¦ be the women u want ur girls to admire?? great role model u r

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
did anyone check her stories of the creepy guy shoving a shot down her mouth..taking it like a A1BJ and then giving him the sex eyes as she wipes her mouth šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®??
whatā€™s that tracy ā€¦ be the women u want ur girls to admire?? great role model u r
Lol yes I did. I actually thought she looked pissed and it made me crack up. It spilled down her shirt, well swimsuit, got in her hair and all over her mouth. šŸ˜…šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ I wanted to high five that guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sammy is just a normal body type, I like that she just embraces it and honestly I think she looks good. Iā€™m not being all holier than thou but I donā€™t like the picking apart of someone with a perfectly normal body saying she looks ā€œhugeā€ as someone said earlier especially when sheā€™s not photoshopping 50lbs off herself like someone we might mention.
Sammy doesnā€™t own It though. She photoshops just as much as Tracy. Fwiw I donā€™t think either of them look bad un photoshopped.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Those nasty ass pants make me want to puke! Well itā€™s pretty clear she didnā€™t get those udders fixed! Biggie, come onā€¦ try harder! Also incase you want to know where kids are, they are having a blast with mama T!

Does anyone know where this white party is?

Sammy doesnā€™t own It though. She photoshops just as much as Tracy. Fwiw I donā€™t think either of them look bad un photoshopped.
Yes!! It's the heavy filters and photoshopping that makes me have that dammmmm or woof woof reaction when you see them without it. It's mind blowing. Would be exactly the same if they were super skinny with no figures and they photoshopped it to make it look like they were more full figured in areas. I'd be just as mind blown. They definitely don't look terrible. They look like average women. The other thing is they like to act like they're hot tit and hotter than the average woman and when you see them without the filters and photoshop I can't help but think witches go sit your fat asses down you liars lol.šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is there anyone here that works in the dental area. I know her white tongue isn't healthy but what about her grayish looking gums. Is that normal??

Reactions: 11
Her pants are so dirty shes nastyšŸ¤¢
to be completely honest iā€™m more worried about the state of her underwear riding so far up her ass! Who told this witch wedgies are cute? She probs thinks it pokes her kim k booty out šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®

Is there anyone here that works in the dental area. I know her white tongue isn't healthy but what about her grayish looking gums. Is that normal??
its from all the coke she rubs on itšŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those nasty ass pants make me want to puke! Well itā€™s pretty clear she didnā€™t get those udders fixed! Biggie, come onā€¦ try harder! Also incase you want to know where kids are, they are having a blast with mama T!

Theyā€™re too long and dirty from being dragged all over the place. She doesnā€™t know how to dress for her body. Iā€™m shocked she didnā€™t wear a 2 piece.

that Vaccine card banner is pissing me off, so much ignorance for a ā€œpolitical statementā€ then the irony of the Israeli/American flag on the top of the boat. Like what the hell.

• Heart

It's at the jersey shore. No idea where though. I imagine more on the north end. She doesn't go south unless it's Atlantic city but I only think she only goes there on occasion.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

i hope those white pants donā€™t end up looking like that white rocking chair she was selling on facebook šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

• Haha
I wish someone who has actually met her since her divorce could tell us what she smells likeā€¦ she looks like she smells like Newport 100s and VS Lovespell.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.