Tracy Dimarco #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thatโ€™s different and not something you can control. Her kids have bad oral care. Thatโ€™s HER fault. Or at least 85% of it is ๐Ÿ˜‚
Right. She doesn't take those kids to the dentist. Trust me, if she did, there would be photos on IG.

Reactions: 10
Look at Brielle's story on IG - the one video has a mirror shot of a guy and it definitely looks like Corey!!

Reactions: 8
View attachment 741421
If anyone wants to know what nails on a chalkboard sounds like, go listen to this story bc sheโ€™s singing ๐ŸŽถ . And tell us you read here by announcing you PULL OVER when youโ€™re always being dragged for filming yourself driving

sheโ€™s def filming at the townhouse today. But the teachers gift she showed in her insta reel were not inside her home. Counter tops are different

View attachment 741425View attachment 741426

so I am just thinking out loud here.. is the hearing school open today? North Jersey got hit extremely hard from Hurricane Ida. The neighboring town shut down the public schools bc of widespread flooding. I'm not saying Julian's school isn't open, but I also watched the news and saw streets still flooded, hours after the storm passed and her sidewalks don't even look damp. Just a little suspish to me. I know we have some local North Jersey people on here, how does it look outside for you?
What's funny is that's also her song with Cory!! She said she would let Julie use it, if I remember correctly?!?! (I could be wrong but I am a 'VIRGO' we rememba tit๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚)๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ So I believe that was 100% directed towards Corey!!!!๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

I did notice him too and wondered if he was with Brielle or just in the background.. there's been speculation she has a new boo
Yeah, No that's not him he's done with her.. She couldn't deal with the kiddos !! witch!!

Iโ€™m Hispanic and the same way! lol! Iโ€™m never barefoot unless Iโ€™m in one of our bedrooms and only because itโ€™s carpeted in there. Sheโ€™s freaking dirty!
I must just be a hippy chick because I love to be barefoot since I was a child and nothing is better than walking outside on the grass during the spring,summer and fall!!! Obvi my way๐Ÿ’ž.. and yes I had my girls who grew up like y'all did!!! But its actually very healthy to do(on grass and sand,rocks..not street pavement!!!!! ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„.. And my feet look nothing like tโ€ขrex, And yes I wear shoes!! I LOVE shoes...My collection has almost bankrupt me!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
0A60B11C-E771-44E3-9E22-25B9BF4AD517.jpeg

yall!๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’€ she smoothed out her cankle rolls๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

58CAF532-4879-4D56-9AF2-B7370FB17799.jpg

if youzoom in you can see the line where the filter hasnโ€™t turned part of her foot and leg darker๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ When is she gonna stop trying to pretend she is darker than she really is?!

New thread https://tattle.life/threads/tracy-dimarco-53.22652/

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.