Tracy Dimarco #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I passed her house going to a friends this morning. It looks the same with the tacky fake flower cart out front but the garbage can was on the front steps in front of the door 🤷‍♀️
I bet she hasn't been there since trash day and her neighbor got tired of looking at it. Did you notice her white suv there?

Reactions: 13
I bet she hasn't been there since trash day and her neighbor got tired of looking at it. Did you notice her white suv there?
No car. The garbage can is a giant pail
That our town gives us.

Sounds like she or somebody was throwing stuff out.
it looked like no one has been there it’s the pail the town gives us it’s huge

No car. The garbage can is a giant pail
That our town gives us.

it looked like no one has been there it’s the pail the town gives us it’s huge
Was also thinking she can just take what she wants and walk away it’s not in her name. Spiteful but I wouldn’t put it past her

Reactions: 14
She was probably in the process of getting evicted from the home, so she decided to use the money that should’ve been used for rent for all the procedures that she has been getting done. She moved out, before they came knocking at her door and pushed her out. And she stuck her ex mother-in-law with a huge bill. I guarantee you she owes six months of rent, trashed the place, and left all her tit she didn’t want behind.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sure Jan. But yet you know everything thats said on here and respond to us through your Instagram. Keep lying to yourself.
This is hilarious. She spends plenty of time on here. It's been proven dozens of times. Funny she says that filth. That filth is all you baby girl. Of course we get things wrong sometimes but quite often we hit the nail on the head. Sucks to hear the truth about yourself when you're living one big lie. It must BURN her that we see right through her bs and lies. We catch her in lies and post the proof. We catch her being a hypocrite and post the proof. We're the only ones keeping it real with you baby girl. Ya welcome ya filthy animal.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She was probably in the process of getting evicted from the home, so she decided to use the money that should’ve been used for rent for all the procedures that she has been getting done. She moved out, before they came knocking at her door and pushed her out. And she stuck her ex mother-in-law with a huge bill. I guarantee you she owes six months of rent, trashed the place, and left all her tit she didn’t want behind.
I don’t think she was in the process of being evicted but I think she definitely had to be out by a certain point. Leaving what she doesn’t want is definitely something she would do and it’s something she’s done before. I’m sure if she could, she’d leave the kids behind as well.

Reactions: 16
Someone caught up on tattle i guess 😂🥴 sorry but trashy u said you have the kids 80% of the time yet you’ve gone on 3 boat trips, got drunk at 2 birthday parties (mind u your kids were with u) went to the beach, went to get ur drag makeup done, sammys bday, are on yourphone 24/7, stood on the doorstep with your son which showed how disconnected you are with him! Went to multiple dinners and bars, and hair/nails/boobs/lip appointments. HOW THE duck CAN YOU SAY U ARE AN AMAZING MOM??? The day u got divorce u resented those kids and only use them to get back at corey which is why u filed for full custody to hurt him because u know he truly loved those kids. They are better of with corey 100% even if he is a drug addict or they are sleeping on the couch because with u they are ignored, neglected, unwashed, uncombed, sexualised, and dumped on the first person who will say yes to babysitting. Your parents put up with u because of ur kids and because of the whole gotta love ur kids tit, but deep down ur dad is embarrassed and ashamed and so are your brothers they dont even come close to u in pictures. You really think Mr Maloney wants to go to the country club and hear how his daughter had threesomes, sucks poprocks of her husbands dick or has her udders hanging out in childrens bday parties, is a alcoholic, talks about blowjobs constantly, thinks shes a sex symbol, photoshops her whale ass to make her look 10 sizes to small or the fact that she is a tit mom and somewhat of a bleep (even though its all a faccade) to trying to look sexy and some sort of sexual amazing sex kitten fire bomb in bed person) when in fact it was wham bam thank u maam under the sheets with the lights of with corey on top doing all the work because hippo can do a squat to save her thunder thighs!!!

Excuse the bad grammer and spelling mistakes, was on a rant lol 😂
Nah, Tracy. You're just a witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Here we go… witch put your FUGLY tongue away! I can see why this chick does not have a boyfriend, said absolutely everyone.🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
BCF8766C-B94E-481D-9DB7-0FCF85A6BDA8.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Just catching up on Big T's instagram so havent read the posts here yet fyi .

Just saw this girls hair that T did . I would not be walking to put the garbage out with that going on , on my head.
I am not like an expert on weave and what not but that looks like one above knitting yarn or something.

ETA : what in the hell . This club party whatever she is at . White Sparkle party nonsense. This is where you go when you are 23 . Big T , you are some small people's mother . Go home !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
They are on drugs. Acting like 23 year olds on ecstacy at this stupid sparkle party. Hope someone pushes that whale back in the water.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Once again we are all embarrassed for you TRASHBAG! There’s this thing that people do, called hemming your pants when they’re too long for you, instead of walking around with them dragging and being black at the bottom. Pretty disgusting, said everyone!
C8C0D7A2-E604-4358-B7DE-99AE9497A699.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
60F00013-F59C-4046-A0C5-9C0D00841349.jpeg

She should really stop making this face. If she gets anymore lip filler her top lip is going to be touching her nose.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Sammy looks HUUUUUUUUGGGGEEEEEEE

And those pant bottoms are embarrassing they are filthy

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.