Tracy Dimarco #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s gotta be at least Tracy’s age. She has pictures of them when she was in her 20s and they look about the same age there.
Yeah at least, but if this wasn’t the benchmark id say he looks at least 45, his face is puffy, his skins always red (which is a sign of alcoholism) I’m 34 and he looks a hell of a lot older than me. But then again I’m not chugging gallons of hard liquor every week lol

Reactions: 16
I swear the girls had these clothes on yesterday, do she sends to her sister in law with previously worn unwashed clothes (I cannot see T running them through the washing machine)

Has she had her eyelashes done - she would NeVeR go without enhancing me time

Old content - from an edgy advertising agency

Love hearts how tacky
Yeah didn’t she have a pic of Jayden in her stories with that dress on?

Reactions: 7
I feel she's definitely moving that's why she's so low key for once in her life... part of me doesn't think with her parents because they don't want to deal with that... besides her daddy has enough money he'll probably help her out.. am I bugging or did she say she was moving in September?

Reactions: 19
I follow that guy cuzzin ant too. I don't know how he functions throughout the day. I feel like he never gives his body a break from alcohol. He must stink because of how much and how frequently he drinks. I kind of feel bad for him in a sense because he's slowly killing himself. I wonder how old he is.
I feel bad too especially esp cause how heavy alcohol is and normalized it is: no one really notices when the drinking is too much.
Most alcoholics are high functioning. When you drink the poison your body adapts and the only time they stop functioning is on a bender. They stay semi sober at work and even people who know they drink a lot don’t know how bad it is unless they’re living with them.
Alcohol is the one drug people overlook and don’t see how bad it is even when it’s in their face because it’s so normalized. People will know someone has a bad drinking problem and still gift them a bottle of liquor every holiday.

I was an alcoholic too so when I think like “omg how is ___ functioning??” I gotta stop and remember how I functioned effortlessly drinking endlessly, 365 days a year for years. When you stop or don’t drink daily in general, alcohol effects you different than when it’s in your system 24/7. Most alcoholics I know don’t even get sick from drinking, the hangover doesn’t hit the same and they don’t even appear drunk cause drunk is their natural state.
It’s all fun and games when we turn up irl and online but behind closed doors it eventually takes a turn downward. Hence why it’s a downer

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I feel bad too especially esp cause how heavy alcohol is and normalized it is: no one really notices when the drinking is too much.
Most alcoholics are high functioning. When you drink the poison your body adapts and the only time they stop functioning is on a bender. They stay semi sober at work and even people who know they drink a lot don’t know how bad it is unless they’re living with them.
Alcohol is the one drug people overlook and don’t see how bad it is even when it’s in their face because it’s so normalized. People will know someone has a bad drinking problem and still gift them a bottle of liquor every holiday.

I was an alcoholic too so when I think like “omg how is ___ functioning??” I gotta stop and remember how I functioned effortlessly drinking endlessly, 365 days a year for years. When you stop or don’t drink daily in general, alcohol effects you different than when it’s in your system 24/7. Most alcoholics I know don’t even get sick from drinking, the hangover doesn’t hit the same and they don’t even appear drunk cause drunk is their natural state.
It’s all fun and games when we turn up irl and online but behind closed doors it eventually takes a turn downward. Hence why it’s a downer
I love that you were able to overcome this and live “in recovery” (I know that’s what most call being sober after alcoholism). So, I don’t know you but I’m so happy for you and proud of you for being able to stop. That’s absolutely amazing and you deserve so much credit. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've been following the updates on tropical storm Henri. I hope any of you that live in the path stay safe.❤ I'm near Philly so we're just missing it. Supposed to be a bad storm surge.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
hes not in rehab. Hes on a work trip. He even uploaded at a bar with his co- workers. What rehab lets you go to a bar? Umm none! And he posted on snap pictures in his work clothes soooo he is there for work.

This insight is amazing. Thanks for sharing and good on you for being able to overcome something so difficult.

I've been following the updates on tropical storm Henri. I hope any of you that live in the path stay safe.❤ I'm near Philly so we're just missing it. Supposed to be a bad storm surge.
I’ve been getting alerts all day! I’m hoping it misses us but 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
hes not in rehab. Hes on a work trip. He even uploaded at a bar with his co- workers. What rehab lets you go to a bar? Umm none! And he posted on snap pictures in his work clothes soooo he is there for work.
We’ve established that he’s there for work. It was confirmed days ago. So what’s your point?

Reactions: 6
Someone caught up on tattle i guess 😂🥴 sorry but trashy u said you have the kids 80% of the time yet you’ve gone on 3 boat trips, got drunk at 2 birthday parties (mind u your kids were with u) went to the beach, went to get ur drag makeup done, sammys bday, are on yourphone 24/7, stood on the doorstep with your son which showed how disconnected you are with him! Went to multiple dinners and bars, and hair/nails/boobs/lip appointments. HOW THE duck CAN YOU SAY U ARE AN AMAZING MOM??? The day u got divorce u resented those kids and only use them to get back at corey which is why u filed for full custody to hurt him because u know he truly loved those kids. They are better of with corey 100% even if he is a drug addict or they are sleeping on the couch because with u they are ignored, neglected, unwashed, uncombed, sexualised, and dumped on the first person who will say yes to babysitting. Your parents put up with u because of ur kids and because of the whole gotta love ur kids tit, but deep down ur dad is embarrassed and ashamed and so are your brothers they dont even come close to u in pictures. You really think Mr Maloney wants to go to the country club and hear how his daughter had threesomes, sucks poprocks of her husbands dick or has her udders hanging out in childrens bday parties, is a alcoholic, talks about blowjobs constantly, thinks shes a sex symbol, photoshops her whale ass to make her look 10 sizes to small or the fact that she is a tit mom and somewhat of a bleep (even though its all a faccade) to trying to look sexy and some sort of sexual amazing sex kitten fire bomb in bed person) when in fact it was wham bam thank u maam under the sheets with the lights of with corey on top doing all the work because hippo can do a squat to save her thunder thighs!!!

Excuse the bad grammer and spelling mistakes, was on a rant lol 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I think T is quite for one of two reasons.
A) has had a procedure and recovering.
B) is reinventing herself and is going to come back with different content a new look and try and be more likeable and some sort of campaign
Whatever she is doing, thank god those kids can be kids without performing like circus animals for her to snap and record.
They get a little break since she can’t manage to function.
If there’s a higher power, she has Covid and might learn to stop running her uninformed mouth about vaccines and masks.

TRASHBAG, Thank you for quoting yourself.“You can put lipstick on a pig, but it’s still a pig,”
09C02300-D2D3-4209-8D92-CF1828D06AC1.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It still amazes me that by social media standards so many people get silenced/blocked but this witch is allowed to run free with her illiterate memes. SOMEONE TAKE HER PHONE AWAY, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS HOLY!!!

Ps - Yes I know I spelled illiterate wrong in my name and realized when it was too late! Tattle wouldn’t let me change it. Oh the irony. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tara probably took him to get his hair cut and sent the pic to phoney Maloney.

Reactions: 21
Sure Jan. But yet you know everything thats said on here and respond to us through your Instagram. Keep lying to yourself.
oooh Tracy why lie…… you know your a frequent visitor boo, grow some hair on your balls and admit it.
Your brain washed saddies follow you on here and report back like programmed robotic sheep

• Haha
Sure Jan. But yet you know everything thats said on here and respond to us through your Instagram. Keep lying to yourself.
I mean we said she got boring and then suddenly there’s stuff posted and it’s directed at us cause we’re pretty much the only ones who call her out on her crappy behavior. She’s right, she can go out and do whatever on her weekends she doesn’t have her kids, except even on weekends she does have her kids she goes out. Wow, she went to 2 birthday parties…. Except in both parties, the kids looked disheveled and Tracy spent a lot of time recording herself at both. Except she did give her baby daddy (who supposedly ain’t tit) the kids 2 weekends in a row, and she basically partied the whole time? Except she did make a whole podcast about how he ain’t tit, and not once did she share anything that she did wrong in her marriage that caused its demise, granted videotaping someone while very obviously at their lowest is super bleeping crappy. Definitely do her fans report back to her…. But we also know she reads here religiously otherwise she wouldn’t address random tit that’s posted here directly though her IG.

I feel she's definitely moving that's why she's so low key for once in her life... part of me doesn't think with her parents because they don't want to deal with that... besides her daddy has enough money he'll probably help her out.. am I bugging or did she say she was moving in September?
I passed her house going to a friends this morning. It looks the same with the tacky fake flower cart out front but the garbage can was on the front steps in front of the door 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.