Tracy Dimarco #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So happy for the OG GIGI❤ The Gigi that matters! She also changed her last name on FB, she so deserves the happiness she has found!
Oh wow her married name is the same as Bria’s married name from Unpolished, who we’ve talked about here also! Mancuso

Reactions: 14
I follow that guy cuzzin ant too. I don't know how he functions throughout the day. I feel like he never gives his body a break from alcohol. He must stink because of how much and how frequently he drinks. I kind of feel bad for him in a sense because he's slowly killing himself. I wonder how old he is.

Reactions: 14
I follow that guy cuzzin ant too. I don't know how he functions throughout the day. I feel like he never gives his body a break from alcohol. He must stink because of how much and how frequently he drinks. I kind of feel bad for him in a sense because he's slowly killing himself. I wonder how old he is.
From what it sounds like, he’s an alcoholic, who literally can’t function without alcohol. I don’t follow him, but from what you guys are saying, he sounds like one of those people who needs alcohol to function. Probably a form of self medication for him.

Reactions: 19
I think T is quite for one of two reasons.
A) has had a procedure and recovering.
B) is reinventing herself and is going to come back with different content a new look and try and be more likeable and some sort of campaign

Reactions: 21
So she edited the background of the photo to match her new colorful theme? 🙄🙄
View attachment 721066

Looks like a super mom is begging for new furniture and new clothes for her kids? (ten stories)

View attachment 721068View attachment 721069View attachment 721071
Um...why does Sky's feet look so huge in the first photo??? And something about her right foot looks weird and Photoshopped. I wouldn't be surprised if she Photoshopped her flexed Flintstone foot onto poor Sky's.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I think T is quite for one of two reasons.
A) has had a procedure and recovering.
B) is reinventing herself and is going to come back with different content a new look and try and be more likeable and some sort of campaign
If she was smart (lol) she should have reinvented or at least pretend to after the divorce. Come out with a statement like sorry for coming off harsh but I was going through a lot with my divorce and the kids. Interact with her followers more, post on her stories talking to her followers, showing parts of her day, how to do hair or makeup whatever. No stupid ass memes and slandering her ex all day. No dumbass thirst trap pictures. The tell all she should have kept it classy and also admit there were some things she did wrong too. If she had a venmo up and went about saying the right way she's struggling I bet she would have made money from donations. But no, here is dumbass screaming broke but posting procedures and beauty treatments. Also, once she dates eventually the job topic will come up and he will see her ig. Most likely will see all the ex bashing and probably Google her name and tattle will come up. If he reads any of this...lmao he will be like ✌🏃‍♂️💨

Reactions: 29
Um...why does Sky's feet look so huge in the first photo??? And something about her right foot looks weird and Photoshopped. I wouldn't be surprised if she Photoshopped her flexed Flintstone foot onto poor Sky's.
It does! I think you’re right! She either photoshopped her foot for God only knows what reason or photoshopped something else and it accidentally made Skys foot look wonky. It’s def way bigger than her foot looks in any other photos.

Reactions: 13
If she was smart (lol) she should have reinvented or at least pretend to after the divorce. Come out with a statement like sorry for coming off harsh but I was going through a lot with my divorce and the kids. Interact with her followers more, post on her stories talking to her followers, showing parts of her day, how to do hair or makeup whatever. No stupid ass memes and slandering her ex all day. No dumbass thirst trap pictures. The tell all she should have kept it classy and also admit there were some things she did wrong too. If she had a venmo up and went about saying the right way she's struggling I bet she would have made money from donations. But no, here is dumbass screaming broke but posting procedures and beauty treatments. Also, once she dates eventually the job topic will come up and he will see her ig. Most likely will see all the ex bashing and probably Google her name and tattle will come up. If he reads any of this...lmao he will be like ✌🏃‍♂️💨
BigT would NEVER! The pics of her breakdown on live got me thinking 🤔 she was mad mad and I think it’s bcos she couldn’t fathom that Corey would cheat on HER. I think that’s what pissed her off more than anything, not that he cheated but bcos how dare he want anything other than her?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So she edited the background of the photo to match her new colorful theme? 🙄🙄
😂 😂 Joblessness really has a way of turning people into freaks. It’s not like the aesthetics she does are even pretty. I know many influencers who do this color theme thing and they’re so beautiful and artistic, like this beauty influencer Ronke Raji. She does this brown and white color theme that’s so aesthetically pleasing.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No story post from T for 18 hours now!
I really am Starting to think she has been dealing w Covid, she would never admit it but she already said her parents were sick so she probably got symptoms later and that’s why she’s staying with them so they can watch the kids while she recovers/quarantines.
I was thinking she got a procedure like the breast lift she was talking about, but last week she posted that video on her lying on the floor on her stomach which she wouldn’t be able to do if she got a procedure. Idk. Something is up for sure.

Reactions: 20
No story post from T for 18 hours now!
I really am Starting to think she has been dealing w Covid, she would never admit it but she already said her parents were sick so she probably got symptoms later and that’s why she’s staying with them so they can watch the kids while she recovers/quarantines.
I was thinking she got a procedure like the breast lift she was talking about, but last week she posted that video on her lying on the floor on her stomach which she wouldn’t be able to do if she got a procedure. Idk. Something is up for sure.
Of course she is recovering from something. She is too calm, does not seem to go out, to drink, to see anyone and we have not seen any awful new outfits for ten days or so.

Reactions: 18
So kids are with Tara. I’m guessing Tracy didn’t have covid - bc if she did the kids should be home in quarantine and not out at a park with Tara .

Reactions: 18
I swear the girls had these clothes on yesterday, do she sends to her sister in law with previously worn unwashed clothes (I cannot see T running them through the washing machine)

Has she had her eyelashes done - she would NeVeR go without enhancing me time

Old content - from an edgy advertising agency

Love hearts how tacky

Attachments

Last edited:
I bet he’s a lot younger than he looks. Alcohol is so ageing!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.