Tracy Dimarco #52

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
0B3CC23F-98CE-4A51-A136-12153EE64840.jpeg

🤢🤢🤢So this guy must have cut off her nasty dirty pant bottom mad here he has it in his mouth! Between this and the community bottle being passed around with everyone’s tongue shoved on it, you can tell these people are absolutely disgusting and will literally put ANYTHING in their mouth!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
View attachment 724106
🤢🤢🤢So this guy must have cut off her nasty dirty pant bottom mad here he has it in his mouth! Between this and the community bottle being passed around with everyone’s tongue shoved on it, you can tell these people are absolutely disgusting and will literally put ANYTHING in their mouth!
What in the entire hell?? How are all these people coming out completely unscathed from any major illness?? Between partying during a pandemic, sharing nasty bottles, and now eating dirty pant bottoms? I really don't get it.

Reactions: 24
No one is saying mothers, who are divorced or not don’t deserve free time with their friends, but when you reach your mid thirties a nice dinner with some drinks should be good enough. Getting turned up and taking shots in your mid 30’s is not a good look. Also why the need to post every time you’re partying on social media. She just looks thirsty and pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Awww Mommy Tata taking care of her kids and taking them out to do KID things while BIG T goes out, AGAIN!!! She says she gets them “85% of the time” - Your Instagram determined that was...a bigger lie than your waistline, Babie Girl.

and may I just add...this tw@t is doing Sammy soooo dirty with her stories.Anyone follow Sammy to see if she posts this hippo in her natural habitat as payback?!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
View attachment 724106

Please also tell me you listened to her hideous laughter while he was doing this. Normally I need her loud mouth on mute but omfg, she sounds like a dying hyena here

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
The east coast is supposed to get hit with hurricane Henri tomorrow. I could never be away from my kids during a storm like that! I would be so nervous I would have trouble getting back to them. And here she is partying not caring about them at all!!! And I’ve lost track of whose weekend it is, but If it’s Corey’s , he isn’t even there!!! I don’t care he’s away working , if she was any kind of mother she would of kept them
Home. You know- since she has sole legal custody 🙄. If you really have full custody Tracy why didn’t you keep your kids home and safe during a hurricane ?
I’m sure she doesn’t have to give them to Tara for the weekend if Corey isn’t there. Oh wait- she wants to party so she would literally hand them over to anyone. Sickening .
And yes- I know they are safer and better off with Tara. My point is Tracy’s a tit mother .

• Heart
Reactions: 30
1) what is wrong with their tongues (especially Sammy 🤮😳)
2) even the filter can’t hide the wrinkles around her eyes
What's up with those raggety teeth?? And that hair, Its 100% fried!!! 😬🙄😂😂😂 That's up there with that blonde bowl she used to rock!!! 🤦💃😂😂😂
Stay safe ladies in the North East!!!!! 7-10 my ass!!!💞💕💞

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Her kankles are probably out in full force now. She's drunk so probably doesn’t care. I'd be so embarrassed to have worn them for that long being dirty. Dirtball.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Once again we are all embarrassed for you TRASHBAG! There’s this thing that people do, called hemming your pants when they’re too long for you, instead of walking around with them dragging and being black at the bottom. Pretty disgusting, said everyone!View attachment 723830
Exactly, and are we just glossing over the fake bag!?!?😂😂😂🙄😬🤦💃💃

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What's up with those raggety teeth?? And that hair, Its 100% fried!!! 😬🙄😂😂😂 That's up there with that blonde bowl she used to rock!!! 🤦💃😂😂😂
Stay safe ladies in the North East!!!!! 7-10 my ass!!!💞💕💞
Blonde bowl 😅🤣🤣🤣🤣 I spat out my water.😅🤣🤣🤣 That was theeeee worst do I've ever seen. The blonde and fake tan used to accentuate her mustache so much.🤣👨

• Haha
Reactions: 13
also the fact that she tried to make it look sexy like a blow job and her fat flappy tongue couldnt even suck it. A1 blowjob where trashy?
Everything about her is so......BIG. The things she will never change with surgery, the man hands, big flat feet, big wide manly tongue and massive balloon head that she shrinks like a voodoo head with photoshop 🎈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ok so we are all pointing out the nasty bottoms of the pants then all of a sudden some nasty ass mouth is ripping them off with his teeth holy barf 🤢

also, biggie we know you don’t read here so I’m sure us pouting that out you would have never seen it 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 19
So kids are with Tara. I’m guessing Tracy didn’t have covid - bc if she did the kids should be home in quarantine and not out at a park with Tara .
To be honest I dont think Tracy would care about sending kids out if she had Covid she’s very selfish

Reactions: 13
Blonde bowl 😅🤣🤣🤣🤣 I spat out my water.😅🤣🤣🤣 That was theeeee worst do I've ever seen. The blonde and fake tan used to accentuate her mustache so much.🤣👨
I tried to edit. My little emoji was supposed to have a mustache but after posting it doesn't really show. This is what it looks like before posting. Just wanted to add this because I'm not a man and didn't slip. 😅

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No one is saying mothers, who are divorced or not don’t deserve free time with their friends, but when you reach your mid thirties a nice dinner with some drinks should be good enough. Getting turned up and taking shots in your mid 30’s is not a good look. Also why the need to post every time you’re partying on social media. She just looks thirsty and pathetic
thats the thing.. Listen.. I’m 32 with 3 kids. My rare nights out are usually dinner and drinks. It’s been awhile honestly but even if I wanted to do something more than that one random ass night- I would not be capturing every second and posting it to my social media.. She tries to be “cool” but she’s just desperate.. for youth, vanity, feeling like she’s wanted. It’s sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.