Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m Latina/Hispanic and I’m a torrrrrrrrrtilla!
I am a pizza bagel..😂😂😂 My mom was born in Naples( Check/French parents) and my dads from Palermo... And all my friends always referred to their nationality by the country; Cuban,Dominican, PR ect .. She is just dumb 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was kinda taken aback when I read that textbook 😂 😂 especially the ‘I feel bad for your stupid kids’ part. You wanna act like you’re better than us yet you’re insulting innocent kids??? T-Rex starter pack right there. There are so many topics here, so many gossip sites in the world, why do these saddies act like a thread on their 🦛 🐳 idol is so abominable? If anything, we’re even giving her relevance cos nobody cares about a washed up ex reality ‘star’. Why don’t Olivia or Gigi have their own tattle? Because they’re not scandalous, narcissistic, photoshop-obsessed, unemployed, deceptive, egomaniacal, rude, bitchy, negligent moms who moonlight as venmo scam artists. We talk about Tracy cos she’s a HOT MESS who puts her train wreck of a life out on full display. These people should stop acting like we’re stalkers who wait outside her house and follow her around to document and discuss her daily activities. We wouldn’t even be here if she didn’t always delete and block people who comment on her IG. This is actually an extended IG comment section of Tracy Dimarco *ahem* Maloney.
T. rex starter pack 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Italian here but per 23 and me I also have some other European ancestry but I do not associate myself with they way tray way tries to portray. My family is fresh off the boat and we do not act like she portrays. They even changed our last name to sound less Italian because when they came here they didn’t want to be stereotyped. My grandparents refused to talk Italian because they wanted my family to assimilate to this country. We do our traditional holidays and we do not need Italian flags bolstered everywhere to scream what we are. We are proud but we are American.
Same!!!! I still remember when my mom was given citizenship, not sure why it took so long she was 5 when they moved here?!? I know no Italian or Yiddish anymore.. I wish I spoke 2 or more languages!!!😒 y'all are so lucky!!!

Reactions: 12
Italian here but per 23 and me I also have some other European ancestry but I do not associate myself with they way tray way tries to portray. My family is fresh off the boat and we do not act like she portrays. They even changed our last name to sound less Italian because when they came here they didn’t want to be stereotyped. My grandparents refused to talk Italian because they wanted my family to assimilate to this country. We do our traditional holidays and we do not need Italian flags bolstered everywhere to scream what we are. We are proud but we are American.
I was about to ask if you were my bestie bcos this is exactly her story. Then I remembered some of your story and realized you couldn’t be the same person 🤣🤣

Same!!!! I still remember when my mom was given citizenship, not sure why it took so long she was 5 when they moved here?!? I know no Italian or Yiddish anymore.. I wish I spoke 2 or more languages!!!😒 y'all are so lucky!!!
My in-laws still don’t have citizenship and my MIL has been here since she was 9 (which is longer than my dad has been alive) 🤣

Reactions: 13
The amount of germs that bottle has touched from that weekend is beyond. This is probably where Tracy developed her “illness” from the other day. I’m in my early 20’s and would never drink from a liqour bottle like that, I don’t care how close people could be lol. Also why would the other girls stick their tongue in the bottle before drinking it? :sick:
This is so beyond disgusting and irresponsible.

Also, I'm Dominicana and MANGUUUUUU :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
I was about to ask if you were my bestie bcos this is exactly her story. Then I remembered some of your story and realized you couldn’t be the same person 🤣🤣

My in-laws still don’t have citizenship and my MIL has been here since she was 9 (which is longer than my dad has been alive) 🤣
I’ve always wondered if people here were some friends 😉

Reactions: 10
I'm a cynic by nature but gonna go out on a limb here. Maybe, just maybe, he's really on vacation to get away and clear his mind. It's only been a couple of days. The location doesn't matter and why he chose it shouldn't matter as the midwest has beautiful scenery, sightseeing, etc. Hopefully he is getting himself together for the sake of his children.
A lot of people have been traveling to Montana and Wyoming in the recent years for the nature and a calming getaway. It’s not so weird and unheard of these days. They even sent MTVs Flirobamashore crew to Montana to film their season and they’re usually in Florida lol

I find it rude to assume he “needs help” or he’s “doing something salacious” in Montana. That would make us NO better than Tracy, just my opinion and not directed towards you.

Also, who cares who Maria is? Is not that serious. Just enjoy her shitposts and stop investigating into who she really is. Real or fake, it’s entertaining.. well it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m Latina/Hispanic and I’m a torrrrrrrrrtilla!
I’m Mexican, born and raised in California. I do not refer to myself as Latin. No one in my family refers to themselves as Latin. We are Mexican and proud. We are humble Mexicans that come from el rancho. We are what you call nopales!! Tenemos el nopal puesto en la frente!!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
A lot of people have been traveling to Montana and Wyoming in the recent years for the nature and a calming getaway. It’s not so weird and unheard of these days. They even sent MTVs Flirobamashore crew to Montana to film their season and they’re usually in Florida lol

I find it rude to assume he “needs help” or he’s “doing something salacious” in Montana. That would make us NO better than Tracy, just my opinion and not directed towards you.

Also, who cares who Maria is? Is not that serious. Just enjoy her shitposts and stop investigating into who she really is. Real or fake, it’s entertaining.. well it was.
No offense taken ! I was thinking when I read the comment I responded to was: Well, damn ! Corey can't go to MT because.... gasp... he wanted to ?! Maybe someone recommended going to MT ? No one knows the extent of his personal struggles. I take everything Tracy says with a grain of salt as she would have everyone believing he is a dope fiend doing drugs in a filthy alley.
OAN, I lived in CO so I know how beautiful it is. I just hate the high altitude.

I am Australian... and I don't know where to start 🤷‍♀️ but lovely to meet you all!
Hello my fellow Australian! I’m first generation Australian, background Lebanese. I’m a samke hurra mixed with mafroukeh and occasionally a sausage roll mixed with a tropical pavlova girl too 🤷🏻‍♀️

I love that all of you have come together and created a positive vibe.

Tracy in that bikini looks checked out.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.