Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maria sounds a lot like “John” - whoever was behind the John account also constantly said “I don’t care who believes me” and adamantly wanted to get the “truth” out without giving any facts.

Reactions: 16
Her ex, Jay, is Latino. He was on one of the JL seasons. Maybe season 3 or 4?
If jay was on the show, when did she ever take her time after that breakup. When did her & Corey get together?
No wonder she has bad luck with men. She doesn't take the time to focus on herself. She jumps from guy to guy...

Reactions: 17
Girls Maria is true and right.
She spoke and proved to several of us via private messages on Instagram.
if you still have doubts, go talk to her, she is very kind and will answer you and maybe give you details and proofs, despite her English that many of you consider strange (maybe she was not born american)
Just because she doesn't post on Tattle doesn't mean that she doesn't read here or that she's lying. Anyone who doesn't like Tracy or has issues with her doesn't have to come and justify herself on Tattle to be credible.

I hate this bleeping guy all the witches you follow do the same tit including tracy... I hate when mfs use the name Karen wrong... He is a bleeping nobody , never been on tv , nothing but is a grown ass man with 7,000+ bleeping posts. That's so pathetic. What grown man posts that much 😂😂😂 this is coming from the same (im guessing he's between 38-42) who a bleeping club promoter... what grown ass man cares what people post on ig?!? Pussy. toMmY tANZ he's not even bleeping tan he's red like a lobster. With his short ass ... end of rant.

View attachment 710545

Her crush is Jay Hernandez yet from what's posted never been with a latino... Her racist ass father would lose his tit..

LMFAOOOOO tracy could say the sky is purple and they'd believe her dumbass

"Maria" definitely watches here and claims iDk wHaT taTtLe is... so invested in Tracys life but doesn't read on here... get the duck outta here
This guy is truly as pathetic as Tracy!!

Reactions: 24
Girls Maria is true and right.
She spoke and proved to several of us via private messages on Instagram.
if you still have doubts, go talk to her, she is very kind and will answer you and maybe give you details and proofs, despite her English that many of you consider strange (maybe she was not born american)
Just because she doesn't post on Tattle doesn't mean that she doesn't read here or that she's lying. Anyone who doesn't like Tracy or has issues with her doesn't have to come and justify herself on Tattle to be credible.

This guy is truly as pathetic as Tracy!!
You type just like her "not born american" not buying it. If that were the case she would show better "proof" it's already been proven maria is on here. Not buying it

Maria sounds a lot like “John” - whoever was behind the John account also constantly said “I don’t care who believes me” and adamantly wanted to get the “truth” out without giving any facts.
Idk who John is? Tell me more? But it would make sense who tf would care so much about Tracy dimarco she has all these "haters" hitting her up behind fake pages... there's sick people out there but not believing all this drama surrounding her.

You type just like her "not born american" not buying it. If that were the case she would show better "proof" it's already been proven maria is on here. Not buying it

Idk who John is? Tell me more? But it would make sense who tf would care so much about Tracy dimarco she has all these "haters" hitting her up behind fake pages... there's sick people out there but not believing all this drama surrounding her.

I mean Tracy Maloney lmaoo

Reactions: 5
@Simiauci is French, she’s mentioned it multiple times. I don’t think poking fun at her for her second language is fair. And quite frankly, she speaks/writes better than a lot of native English speakers I’ve seen (tbag among them)!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
@Simiauci is French, she’s mentioned it multiple times. I don’t think poking fun at her for her second language is fair. And quite frankly, she speaks/writes better than a lot of native English speakers I’ve seen (tbag among them)!
Definitely not "poking fun at her" just stating she writes similar to Maria. MY OPINION. And very defensive about "Maria" I speak my mind that's who I am. And like a lot of people have stated "Maria" the person she is defending hasn't proved tit. Again, MY OPINION.

I have catching up to do still, but Corey update I hope all is well with him!
WHY TF IS HE STILL IN MONTANA?!?! He's a grown ass man no one should be worried... Judging by my other male friends that go to random ass states he probably went for a female and it didn't work out... Why else would a man from NJ go to Montana? He's got a serious problem and I know someone JUST LIKE HIM. With the prostitute situation.

Reactions: 10
The amount of germs that bottle has touched from that weekend is beyond. This is probably where Tracy developed her “illness” from the other day. I’m in my early 20’s and would never drink from a liqour bottle like that, I don’t care how close people could be lol. Also why would the other girls stick their tongue in the bottle before drinking it? :sick:

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Maria is most likely legit. English is most likely her 2nd language. Do I think she browses Tattle, yes. Does Tracy know who she is? Absolutely.
SIGirl shared a few things and Tracy went after her, so whatever Maria knows, it’s way more than SI girl.

Reactions: 21
Oh thank you! You are very fair and true. ❤
I am here since August 2019 so i saw a lot of people come and leave. I am a little bit sade seeing how things turn here!
Suspicion, attacks, being aggressive exposing identities, flooding people who know Tracy with messages, demanding proof ..... In short, act like Tracy.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Definitely not "poking fun at her" just stating she writes similar to Maria. MY OPINION. And very defensive about "Maria" I speak my mind that's who I am. And like a lot of people have stated "Maria" the person she is defending hasn't proved tit. Again, MY OPINION.

WHY TF IS HE STILL IN MONTANA?!?! He's a grown ass man no one should be worried... Judging by my other male friends that go to random ass states he probably went for a female and it didn't work out... Why else would a man from NJ go to Montana? He's got a serious problem and I know someone JUST LIKE HIM. With the prostitute situation.
There is no need to be aggressive about it though. Attacking members on here who have always been respectful of others opinions is generally a big no. Your opinion is valid as any other persons. But! When you make it personal and state an opinion that is obviously meant to attack a long time member then quite frankly I doubt your intentions and what your purpose is for those type of comments.

We all have our theories, make suggestions and offer perspectives. Let’s keep it at that level.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ladies, ladies. No need to turn on each other. We’re giving Tracy exactlywhat she wants. Everyone is entitled to believe who they want or not. I personally am not buying this Maria story but still, it’s all so entertaining to watch and talk about cos Tracy can get boring sometimes with her repetitive antics, so the diversion is interesting. I also don’t think @Simiauci is in any way connected to Maria. I don’t post a lot here but I’ve read each and every comment all the way from the first thread, without missing even one. I agree that Maria may not be American (neither am I) and that’s the only similarity she has with Simi but Simi writes waaaaaayyy better than Maria. I actually think Maria may be John or at least, connected to him somehow. We’ve all been here for a while and we’ve always been peaceful and we’re almost like a family here. No need attacking one another. Thanks. Love and light to you ladies.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
3A7077EE-722F-4836-AAF6-05262C75011B.jpeg

Why is bbworldwide so obsessed with being "nice" to tracy? 🙄 seems off somehow.
maybe tracy has dirt on him? I feel like she "gets mad" at him, unfollows him, and then he sucks up to her. I wonder if they did hook up and hes never told his wife? 🤔or if tracy knows hes hooked up with someone/done something that he has never told his wife about and tracy uses that as a threat?
Also @Simiauci your english is amazing! ☺

Reactions: 25
View attachment 710869

maybe tracy has dirt on him? I feel like she "gets mad" at him, unfollows him, and then he sucks up to her. I wonder if they did hook up and hes never told his wife? 🤔or if tracy knows hes hooked up with someone/done something that he has never told his wife about and tracy uses that as a threat?
She’s a true friend who will take pictures & videos of you to use as “receipts” against you if you don’t support all of her lies

Reactions: 26
View attachment 710869

I am perplexed as to what this dude and others see in Tracy' that is so wonderful. Def drank the Tracy Koolaid !

Reactions: 18
I was thinking about this for a second lol

Like here is proof right here of how much Tracy is a liar. The company even called her out! But yet her saddies still believe what she says. It's actually amazing to me at this point. The picture is from July 7 and the comments are from August 8. And so many more comments from her saying her tan is from “summer”. I have to admit Tracey Maloney must be good at something.
first of all, how many true followers are raving about her tan? Gtfo, it’s summer,most people get tan.
I’m whiter than white and even I got a pretty dark tan this year. Sit in the sun or spray it on.
I don’t believe a single actual person asks that.
As usual she loves to spread false narratives and pays for followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aggressive? Attacking other members? TF? Ironically you both have accounts made THIS YEAR a few months ago, but go off.. How the duck am I supposed to know who is a "long time member" who the duck cares whose new or not. Youre both doing the bleeping most

Got me fucked up. How dare you.
Everyone here has different opinions, and we dont always agree with something that is said BUT what we ALL have is RESPECT for one another! You may not think you are coming off aggressive, but your comments are rather angry. Not sure why. And if English isnt someones 1st language, so what? Although I dont always post on here, I read all the time, and have been a member for a long time. We as women DO NOT angrily talk down to each other. If YOU have an issue with someone or DO NOT like a comment, what YOU can do is POLITELY say you disagree and make your own comment. Talking down to anyone of us is NOT going to go over well! And please DO NOT @ me! Im merely stating MY opinion! And if all else fails.... theres the IGNORE button! Thank you! Gracias! Merci Beaucoup! Grazie! Obrigado!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.