Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone who is “Latino/a” even use that term. Most people I know prefer to refer to themselves from the country of origin. I’m of Mexican descent so in my family we say we’re Mexican American. Same thing with my Dominican, Puerto Rican, Cuban friends. So she doesn’t even know what she’s saying or asking for when she says all Latino men are welcome. Just another example of her idiocy and ignorance.
I’ve only ever heard “Latinas/os” refer to themselves as that with each other. And it’s usually some generalization like “oh, you know how we latinas love XYZ”.

also, tbag, what’s your classification of “Latin” people? Hispanic? Brazilian? What about Romanian, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and French? Bcos if we’re going off of “Latin based languages” then those last 5 should def count! BUT knowing Tracy, she means “brown” people so prob Hispanic and Brazilian, maybe Spaniard as well.

I know I’m leaving out a bunch of people like Haitians, Angolians, and all others from countries that speak Latin based languages, but for brevity’s sake I only named a few.

Reactions: 15
I’ve only ever heard “Latinas/os” refer to themselves as that with each other. And it’s usually some generalization like “oh, you know how we latinas love XYZ”.

also, tbag, what’s your classification of “Latin” people? Hispanic? Brazilian? What about Romanian, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, and French? Bcos if we’re going off of “Latin based languages” then those last 5 should def count! BUT knowing Tracy, she means “brown” people so prob Hispanic and Brazilian, maybe Spaniard as well.

I know I’m leaving out a bunch of people like Haitians, Angolians, and all others from countries that speak Latin based languages, but for brevity’s sake I only named a few.
Talking about french.....Did I tell you all today that I am French AND that i live in France AND that i speak french?!!! I may have forgotten! Don't forget to remind me to remind you that I am a baguette!! 😛😛

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Does anyone who is “Latino/a” even use that term. Most people I know prefer to refer to themselves from the country of origin. I’m of Mexican descent so in my family we say we’re Mexican American. Same thing with my Dominican, Puerto Rican, Cuban friends. So she doesn’t even know what she’s saying or asking for when she says all Latino men are welcome. Just another example of her idiocy and ignorance.

I'm Mexican and Puerto Rican. Personally I don't mind being called "Latina" "Latin" "Hispanic" ect. But I'm not going to lie that beast is ignorant.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Talking about french.....Did I tell you all today that I am French AND that i live in France AND that i speak french?!!! I may have forgotten! Don't forget to remind me to remind you that I am a baguette!! 😛😛
Oh, wow! I never knew! I’m Brazilian, English is my second language but I live in the US and grew up here! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hi baguette, I’m a pão de queijo (anyone ever try Brazi-bites? I HIGHLY recommend!)

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh, wow! I never knew! I’m Brazilian, English is my second language but I live in the US and grew up here! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hi baguette, I’m a pão de queijo (anyone ever try Brazi-bites? I HIGHLY recommend!)
I’m Latina/Hispanic and I’m a torrrrrrrrrtilla!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Once again, a hypocrite acting like they're above the rest of us when they literally read and keep tabs on here themselves 🤣 everything they said applies to them as well but if that helps them sleep better at night, I'm glad!

Side note: I loved the "Tracy doesn't even give a duck about you" part when she proves everyday that she religiously reads here by suddenly posting certain tit after we mention how she hasn't in a long time. And her saddies post our screenshots in their facebook group 🤣 Tracy gives every duck possible about this website and would have nothing to do/talk about without it

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh, I absolutely love you 😂 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Since we’re doing the mini introductions, I’m African and I’m a ‘jollof’ 😂. It’s a popular rice dish in West Africa.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Italian here but per 23 and me I also have some other European ancestry but I do not associate myself with they way tray way tries to portray. My family is fresh off the boat and we do not act like she portrays. They even changed our last name to sound less Italian because when they came here they didn’t want to be stereotyped. My grandparents refused to talk Italian because they wanted my family to assimilate to this country. We do our traditional holidays and we do not need Italian flags bolstered everywhere to scream what we are. We are proud but we are American.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I will!! Very curious about it now! Thanks!!

Reactions: 9
Since we’re doing the mini introductions, I’m African and I’m a ‘jollof’ 😂. It’s a popular rice dish in West Africa.
I know it and it is so good!! Are you from Sénégal? Ghana? Nigeria? I remember we talked about it before but I'm not sure anymore!
Here we don't have a lot of people with Latin origins but many with West African origins so everyone knows this yummy cuisine 🤤

I'm a straight white girl mutt. Gotta little of this and a little of that so I'm a hot dog.😫🤣
🤣😂

Italian here but per 23 and me I also have some other European ancestry but I do not associate myself with they way tray way tries to portray. My family is fresh off the boat and we do not act like she portrays. They even changed our last name to sound less Italian because when they came here they didn’t want to be stereotyped. My grandparents refused to talk Italian because they wanted my family to assimilate to this country. We do our traditional holidays and we do not need Italian flags bolstered everywhere to scream what we are. We are proud but we are American.
I know what you mean. I am married with a guy born in Romania and he acts the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sammeeee!!!!!! 😍😍😍😍

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.