Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4F615196-620F-49C4-A9D4-37E286015BF0.png
Mexican men love woman who take care of their kids, clean, cook, and most importantly have real hair and a big ass!!! They like hardworking woman!! TRASHBAG, you are none of the above! Keep looking elsewhere, you don’t qualify!!! On behalf of 🇲🇽!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
View attachment 710504Mexican men love woman who take care of their kids, clean, cook, and most importantly have real hair and a big ass!!! They like hardworking woman!! TRASHBAG, you are none of the above! Keep looking elsewhere, you don’t qualify!!! On behalf of 🇲🇽!!!
She's so bleeping stupid as if there are no Latinos in Nj...

Anyone could of been on that page. I'm sure Julie reposted the page on her wedding day.. theres a whole highlight that says #holyshiek or whatever... and anyone would notice thats tracys father... we need more solid poof "maria"

Reactions: 17
Looks like she gave herself away with the last SS that has her insta handle. It adds up, she is followed by Sammy, Julie and her husband and follows Tracy. 👀
I don't think that's her. That person may have just sent those pics to Maria. That person who that intsa account belongs to has no tattoos.

But I do think we need to be more careful. I'm noticing an increase of tattlers posting their profile pics. And names are accidentally being shown (like above). Let's not give Tracy and her saddies something to gloat about.

Reactions: 22
And "Maria" said Tracy is threatening to take her to court.. and she won't show her real identity... if you're making a fake page taunting someone don't you think Tracy might give up who you really are? Especially with her big ass mouth.
.this makes no sense

Reactions: 14
View attachment 710504Mexican men love woman who take care of their kids, clean, cook, and most importantly have real hair and a big ass!!! They like hardworking woman!! TRASHBAG, you are none of the above! Keep looking elsewhere, you don’t qualify!!! On behalf of 🇲🇽!!!
Im with you on that! 🇲🇽 And what does she want them for?? To call them immigrants?! She's a fucken dumb witch.
Es una mujer inútil la wey!! She could never lol

• Heart
Reactions: 17
And "Maria" said Tracy is threatening to take her to court.. and she won't show her real identity... if you're making a fake page taunting someone don't you think Tracy might give up who you really are? Especially with her big ass mouth.
.this makes no sense
She wouldn’t give her up because then it would mean it’s all true. Tracy is someone with a lot to hide.

Tracy has driven majority of the new traffic here herself by addressing it existed.

The girl asked us not to reveal who she really is for the sake of her kids. Can we just respect that. Especially when one of the OG Tattle girls had her kids picture stolen. Tracy’s minions will take it too far.

Reactions: 29
She wouldn’t give her up because then it would mean it’s all true. Tracy is someone with a lot to hide.

Tracy has driven majority of the new traffic here herself by addressing it existed.

The girl asked us not to reveal who she really is for the sake of her kids. Can we just respect that. Especially when one of the OG Tattle girls had her kids picture stolen. Tracy’s minions will take it too far.
I don't even know who she is to even reveal her lol... and definitely wouldn't because I hate tracy and her saddie cult. It just doesn't make sense to me

Reactions: 12
My thing is if we weren't watching and bashing Tracy then who would this Maria be telling all this stuff to. Nobody....follow me? She's clearly doing this for the audience she has here. So why say believe me or not. If you want us to believe you then give us some hard core proof not random screenshots and whining about Tracy. I could make a page up and act like I know her. While personally I think that's pointless because there's nothing to gain from it except to fuk with people. Then I think if Tracy was behind this why would she want people who already don't like her to think worse about her plus have this stuff on the internet. Unless she's trying to get on a show and wants the show to believe she's full of drama. I dunno. It's so weird. All I know is that we're the targeted audience. So prove it or save it. Nothing we can do here to help except say ouuu and ahhh....

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I don't even know who she is to even reveal her lol... and definitely wouldn't because I hate tracy and her saddie cult. It just doesn't make sense to me
Just saying. Since Tracy reads on here and if she wanted to say who it was she would because for the fact the maria girl doesn't want anyone to know and tracys a bleep... if she'll show Corey's prostitute I think she would definitely show maria

My thing is if we weren't watching and bashing Tracy then who would this Maria be telling all this stuff to. Nobody....follow me? She's clearly doing this for the audience she has here. So why say believe me or not. If you want us to believe you then give us some hard core proof not random screenshots and whining about Tracy. I could make a page up and act like I know her. While personally I think that's pointless because there's nothing to gain from it except to fuk with people. Then I think if Tracy was behind this why would she want people who already don't like her to think worse about her plus have this stuff on the internet. Unless she's trying to get on a show and wants the show to believe she's full of drama. I dunno. It's so weird. All I know is that we're the targeted audience. So prove it or save it. Nothing we can do here to help except say ouuu and ahhh....
Exactly ! If she knows tracy so much like she says we want to see THE tit WE DON'T KNOW.

Reactions: 18
All 👏 of 👏 this 👏

ETA: Mexican mother's would never run the risk of losing custody of their children at the risk of getting their ass beat by their own Mamas. The shame of it alone would probably kill their Mamas. FOH 👋.

Reactions: 15
Just saying. Since Tracy reads on here and if she wanted to say who it was she would because for the fact the maria girl doesn't want anyone to know and tracys a bleep... if she'll show Corey's prostitute I think she would definitely show maria

Exactly ! If she knows tracy so much like she says we want to see THE tit WE DON'T KNOW.
Perhaps we are the gateway to Tracy's saddies since we all know they read here too. 🤔

Reactions: 11
And also isn’t “saddies” what we call her club people ? If she doesn’t read tattle than how would she know to call them that ? And how would she know who to contact ? This is all too weird. She speaks like she is from another country just like John.

Reactions: 21
i don’t know how to make a post but “Maria” asked me to post this on here.
The fact that she refers to them as "saddies" makes me wonder if she's a member of Tattles, or at least reads. This is the only place I've seen the group members called Saddies.

Reactions: 21
Perhaps we are the gateway to Tracy's saddies since we all know they read here too. 🤔
Good point but something just seems fishy or off. Like what's the point of telling us if you don't care if we believe you. I don't think we're begging her for information. She's just randomly offering it up.

Of course I could be completely completely wrong. It's just all so odd this person comes out of the blue and says all this stuff. I also wonder why Maria won't just come over to tattle but insists on using our phrases. Who knows. Tracy is a dipshit. I atleast know that. 😆

Reactions: 23
I'm ctfu at this. As if we all already didn't know but it's just too funny to point out. Yes Tracy your tan is all from the sun. 🤣
I was thinking about this for a second lol

Like here is proof right here of how much Tracy is a liar. The company even called her out! But yet her saddies still believe what she says. It's actually amazing to me at this point. The picture is from July 7 and the comments are from August 8. And so many more comments from her saying her tan is from “summer”. I have to admit Tracey Maloney must be good at something.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I was thinking about this for a second lol

Like here is proof right here of how much Tracy is a liar. The company even called her out! But yet her saddies still believe what she says. It's actually amazing to me at this point. The picture is from July 7 and the comments are from August 8. And so many more comments from her saying her tan is from “summer”. I have to admit Tracey Maloney must be good at something.
Tracy could tell some of those saddies that the ocean was red and she saw a yellow elephant and they'd believe her and defend her.

• Haha
I'm late.
But on behalf of the Latin population. We do not claim, welcome, wish you merge over. Respectfully Thank you

• Haha
I hate this bleeping guy all the witches you follow do the same tit including tracy... I hate when mfs use the name Karen wrong... He is a bleeping nobody , never been on tv , nothing but is a grown ass man with 7,000+ bleeping posts. That's so pathetic. What grown man posts that much 😂😂😂 this is coming from the same (im guessing he's between 38-42) who a bleeping club promoter... what grown ass man cares what people post on ig?!? Pussy. toMmY tANZ he's not even bleeping tan he's red like a lobster. With his short ass ... end of rant.

20210813_001502.jpg

I'm late.
But on behalf of the Latin population. We do not claim, welcome, wish you merge over. Respectfully Thank you
Her crush is Jay Hernandez yet from what's posted never been with a latino... Her racist ass father would lose his tit..

Tracy could tell some of those saddies that the ocean was red and she saw a yellow elephant and they'd believe her and defend her.
LMFAOOOOO tracy could say the sky is purple and they'd believe her dumbass

And also isn’t “saddies” what we call her club people ? If she doesn’t read tattle than how would she know to call them that ? And how would she know who to contact ? This is all too weird. She speaks like she is from another country just like John.
"Maria" definitely watches here and claims iDk wHaT taTtLe is... so invested in Tracys life but doesn't read on here... get the duck outta here

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I hate this bleeping guy all the witches you follow do the same tit including tracy... I hate when mfs use the name Karen wrong... He is a bleeping nobody , never been on tv , nothing but is a grown ass man with 7,000+ bleeping posts. That's so pathetic. What grown man posts that much 😂😂😂 this is coming from the same (im guessing he's between 38-42) who a bleeping club promoter... what grown ass man cares what people post on ig?!? Pussy. toMmY tANZ he's not even bleeping tan he's red like a lobster. With his short ass ... end of rant.

View attachment 710545

Her crush is Jay Hernandez yet from what's posted never been with a latino... Her racist ass father would lose his tit..

LMFAOOOOO tracy could say the sky is purple and they'd believe her dumbass

"Maria" definitely watches here and claims iDk wHaT taTtLe is... so invested in Tracys life but doesn't read on here... get the duck outta here
Her ex, Jay, is Latino. He was on one of the JL seasons. Maybe season 3 or 4?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.