Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We keep ours at 78 if we’re home in the summer. SoCal here, and I wish I could keep it at 68

Reactions: 7
Here in North Jersey too. We don't have COVID but WICKED upper respiratory. Thank god we had an OOOOLD nebulizer from when I was a child!! Also we keep our home at 69 too! Its so cold I forget that its hot outside 🤣. I'm sure my husband wants to kill me when he sees the monthly bill lol
Here in SI too. There’s a nasty URI going around & Covid that my job is back to no visitation unless actively dying or Hospice.
Ours is at 72 during the day, 69/70 at night & 3 fans going and some how my husband is still hot. 🙄😒
ETA: I’m almost positive she has Covid, but after all the BS she’s spewed, watch her act like it wasn’t that bad.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
All you girls talking about when your kids go back to school. I have you all beat lol. My kids started today and it’s virtual (wahhh) but we also get out mid out in May before Memorial Day.

edited to add: We keep our house at 65 all summer and people always look at me crazy when I walk outside wearing sweaters lol. Like yes, my husband is a brat and keeps the house like the inside of a freezer.

Reactions: 10
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼View attachment 708999

Man, I don’t see how you guys can afford to run the AC!! When I first moved to Texas, I purchased a two story, 2,500sf home. I remember my first summer here. My first electric bill came, $500!!! What the hell!! I didn’t even have AC in California!!! Guess what, I quickly sold my house, and purchased a 1,000sf home. Now my bill is only $80 in the summer. I only run my AC for four months out of the year. The rest of the year windows are open! There is no one in my home wearing sweats in the summer, I ain’t that rich!
Wow I have a 2500 sq ft home with heat/ac wall u it’s and pay 125$ a month in electric. My hot water is off electric.

Reactions: 9
Not sure where your cousin lives, but I’m on Long Island and there’s been a horrible summer cold/upper respiratory going around. My parents both had it for weeks. They are both fully vaccinated and their pcr were negative. Doubt this is what Tracy has though. Pretty sure my parents were able to make it to their beds 🤣
I’m on Long Island too! Suffolk County. I’m a nurse and we are seeing a big increase in pts with covid. I work with pregnant women and every day for the past 3 weeks there’s at least 1 pt that has tested +

• Sad
I’m on Long Island too! Suffolk County. I’m a nurse and we are seeing a big increase in pts with covid. I work with pregnant women and every day for the past 3 weeks there’s at least 1 pt that has tested +
I work in a hospital too and I agree numbers are going up like crazy again 😩

• Sad
I don't think the problem is with Julian eating soup. I think it's the type of soup he's eating. Tracy proclaims to be Sicily’s gift to the world and everything must be home-made. She's posted many many things on “growing up Italian”. She makes such a huge deal about going to Olive Garden but yet here she is feeding her Sicilian son packaged soup.

I love soup too and sometimes want it despite the weather outside 😁
THIS! It’s not very ‘sicilian’ of her to not be able to cook, yes even when she’s sick. Even her mum wouldve been cooking up a storm for her sick daughter. Even though Im 29 with kids of my own if I tell my mum Im unwell she goes into overdrive making sure Im okay. My mum married into my dads sicilian family 40 years ago and adopted the lifestyle as her own, shes still more sicilian than Tracy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Husband went back to work (teaching) today, I go back to being full time with students next week. I miss the post Labor Day start.

Reactions: 6
I’m a nurse as well and I have a lot of covid pts on my unit. The last round of covid the cases were pretty mild. It’s back to how it was in the beginning. Everyone maxed out on oxygen, 40 year olds with no medical history on life support. It really is no joke. I wouldn’t wish it on anyone but I really hope that if she does have it it kicks her ass so she wakes the hell up.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Here in North Jersey too. We don't have COVID but WICKED upper respiratory. Thank god we had an OOOOLD nebulizer from when I was a child!! Also we keep our home at 69 too! Its so cold I forget that its hot outside 🤣. I'm sure my husband wants to kill me when he sees the monthly bill lol
Philly here bad upper respiratory going around too here my family passed around a couple weeks ago. I work in healthcare covid is so on the rise

Reactions: 12
Wow I have a 2500 sq ft home with heat/ac wall u it’s and pay 125$ a month in electric. My hot water is off electric.
How in the world did your bill come out to $500, was it an older home? That’s crazy My house is almost 3000 sq ft, two floors and a basement and our bill is only around $180 a month. It evens out for us, because we barely run the heat in winter. It gets too hot and dry in the house and living in dry ass CO. Doesn’t help either.

Reactions: 8
How in the world did your bill come out to $500, was it an older home? That’s crazy My house is almost 3000 sq ft, two floors and a basement and our bill is only around $180 a month. It evens out for us, because we barely run the heat in winter. It gets too hot and dry in the house and living in dry ass CO. Doesn’t help either.
My house is 3100 sq ft and we can spend upwards of $500-600/month in the summer. We have 2 a/c units and the sun beams down on our house literally all day. It hits the front (where thermostats are) from noon-sunset. Our front door is so hot we can’t put up wreaths and you get scalded trying to open it. We also have a pool that contributes to that fee.

My house is 3100 sq ft and we can spend upwards of $500-600/month in the summer. We have 2 a/c units and the sun beams down on our house literally all day. It hits the front (where thermostats are) from noon-sunset. Our front door is so hot we can’t put up wreaths and you get scalded trying to open it. We also have a pool that contributes to that fee.
Thats about right. Our home is almost 4,000 sq ft and our bill in the summer is between $500-$650. We have 2 zone AC. When its super hot, I keep the blinds closed. Im sure my husband wishes our bill was $180. Lol

No offense to anyone who enjoys Ramen, but she's feeding her child prison food. Essentially that is where Ramen is served the most. Like a previous poster said, it is not difficult to make chicken soup. You literally throw everything in a pot and cook it. That's child neglect right there.
Although you said no offense, this is kind of offensive because ramen is commonly served in a lot of different countries/cultures. Also ramen is heavily served outside of prison at restaurants. I would not equate ramen to “prison food”. I know it’s served in prison and they make things out of it but..

You are right that her kids should not be eating though because the sodium levels in that ramen are astronomical 🥴

Reactions: 8
Here’s a question T-Rex -“you’re sick” (and I use that term loosely because we know you’re a drama queen and will do anything for attention- even faking illness) on the floor but yet you still have somebody film you, so you can post it? WTF is wrong with you and all the people who support your stupidity.

What a bunch of trash bags. Her friends and family are all just as bad as her. Sickening, that people like this exist.

Reactions: 21
Give it a year trashy, he’ll have cavities like the rest of your kids from giving them nothing but trash & letting them drink out of a bottle FOURever
HE ALREADY DOES! PERFECT TEETH WHERE TRACY!? This is digusting! And no that’s not food stuck in his teeth. That’s tooth decay and gum disease too in that left tooth! And before you say we don’t know what we’re taking about, I’m a dental assistant and I spotted that tit ASAP!
440EC979-0533-453C-BF93-5EC316AE74B6.png

0B9C81CD-0F62-4E71-90F8-09878FB0EA61.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Although you said no offense, this is kind of offensive because ramen is commonly served in a lot of different countries/cultures. Also ramen is heavily served outside of prison at restaurants. I would not equate ramen to “prison food”. I know it’s served in prison and they make things out of it but..

You are right that her kids should not be eating though because the sodium levels in that ramen are astronomical 🥴
I think they mean me instant Ramen, versus actual Ramen noodles in a restaurant; or made at home.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.