Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im wearing sweats and as well. My home has AC. Im sure her parents home also does. We keep the temp at 68 upstairs and 69 downstairs, so the sweats are super comfy. NOW... when i have to take my dogs out.... well... sweats off... shorts on!
Ah ah ah sorry. It is the french in me who speaks. People in France, rarely have AC at home. You have in stores, public buildings, theaters, hotels .... but not at home (even in car we don’t use a lot because no matter where you go in the little France, it always too close to have the time to use AC 🤣😂) it is why it surprised me!! 🤣😂

It was my french moment of the day. See you tomorrow for another one 😝🐓🥐🥖☕🍷🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I think she already moved in! When the school starts in NJ? She needs to be where the schools are! Kids will not start one in September and change in the middle of the year?
Says jersey starts September 2nd but some schools are different... here in NY it's the 13th...when I went to school it was the end of the month idk wtf is going on haha

Reactions: 13
Girls, we are good therapists and analysts, if Tracy is reading here she can thank us because we are giving her free psychoanalysis! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No offense to anyone who enjoys Ramen, but she's feeding her child prison food. Essentially that is where Ramen is served the most. Like a previous poster said, it is not difficult to make chicken soup. You literally throw everything in a pot and cook it. That's child neglect right there.
I wouldn’t go that extreme of eating ramen is child neglect. Just lazy 😂

Reactions: 23
Says jersey starts September 2nd but some schools are different... here in NY it's the 13th...when I went to school it was the end of the month idk wtf is going on haha
I'm in PA and my district starts the 30th of August. 🙄😫 I kind of hate it because it cuts into the last couple weeks of summer.

Reactions: 10
Ah ah ah sorry. It is the french in me who speaks. People in France, rarely have AC at home. You have in stores, public buildings, theaters, hotels .... but not at home (even in car we don’t use a lot because no matter where you go in the little France, it always too close to have the time to use AC 🤣😂) it is why it surprised me!! 🤣😂

It was my french moment of the day. See you tomorrow for another one 😝🐓🥐🥖☕🍷🍾
French moments are great! I love France!

Reactions: 15
Let me say I think it's hilarious this witch is sick. Even if she doesn't have Covid what did she expect passing around a bottle with a bunch of people. 🤮 Imagine what she didn't record. If she does have Covid I still think it's hilarious. Sorry not sorry. I'll say I don't wish her to die or have any long term effects because I'm not that evil lol. Here's my thing if you are against or weary of the vax and haven't gotten it then you shouldn't be around tons of people in close quarters. You shouldn't do both like she has been doing. Meaning no vax and being super close to folks and swapping spit. Recipe for disaster.
I DO hope she has lasting effects! Not crazy ones but ones like wheezing and getting lightheaded when laughing. Something to always remind her of what a bleep she is.

school in my towns starts on the 9th (I’m about 15 min from Tracy)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol. I always have Ramen on hand 🙈. Probably eat it once or twice a month. In my defense I only use half the packet because that crap is salty af. I know it's still terrible for me but meh I like it. Guilty pleasure. Pizza is my other guilty pleasure. I will say I make pizza on top of zucchini sometimes and it's delicious. Still bad with all the cheese but a tad healthier than regular pizza and it satisfies my craving. I haven't found a healthier idea to substitute for Ramen.

Reactions: 13
My mom would yell and scream at me and call me lazy if she saw me feeding my kids ramen. My mom picked up my kids from school for me while I was finishing up my Masters. I would pick them up and she was feeding them homemade tortillas, fresh beans, and fideo (it’s kinda like soup) for an after-school snack 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Is she laying on the patio chair cushions inside? Could you imagine if Corey was doing that…oh the horror it would be 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She will NEVER admit she has it. She put herself in a corner claiming it was a lie so if she were to back track she would look like a huge asshole. And people will start realizing how much she lies and feeds into misinformation.

She will say it was a "special Sicilian cold/flu" that only people who sit on the beach at Ortley get when it enters into a body with certain fabulous genes.
My cousin is like her thinks its all a lie and doesn't need vaccines but her kids recently got really sick and she said it was a "summer cold" I never heard of that in all my life.

Reactions: 12
So, I think I know why she wants a manicurist who speaks English. Someone mentioned a while back that she asked for recommendations to nail salons where they spoke English. I think her logic is, an Asian owned a salon may not be willing to give her free services for her “promotion” but an English speaking salon she can easily con them into thinking she’s an influencer. And apparently she kind a child into doing her talons for free.

Reactions: 19
Someone asked her if she had COVID but now the comment/question is gone. Why wouldn’t she just answer?? It’s as if she doesn’t realize we can read stuff and it makes her look terrible when she deletes stuff. She’s a real nut!

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Someone asked her if she had COVID but now the comment/question is gone. Why wouldn’t she just answer?? It’s as if she doesn’t realize we can read stuff and it makes her look terrible when she deletes stuff. She’s a real nut!
I believe that’s our confirmation right there

Reactions: 25
I'm in PA and my district starts the 30th of August. 🙄😫 I kind of hate it because it cuts into the last couple weeks of summer.
Ours starts the 30th also. 😕 It really feels like summer gets cut short bc when I was growing up we always went back the day after Labor Day.

Reactions: 10
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
DC4F1945-28CA-4283-B999-638246E79E51.jpeg

Man, I don’t see how you guys can afford to run the AC!! When I first moved to Texas, I purchased a two story, 2,500sf home. I remember my first summer here. My first electric bill came, $500!!! What the hell!! I didn’t even have AC in California!!! Guess what, I quickly sold my house, and purchased a 1,000sf home. Now my bill is only $80 in the summer. I only run my AC for four months out of the year. The rest of the year windows are open! There is no one in my home wearing sweats in the summer, I ain’t that rich!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
My cousin is like her thinks its all a lie and doesn't need vaccines but her kids recently got really sick and she said it was a "summer cold" I never heard of that in all my life.
Not sure where your cousin lives, but I’m on Long Island and there’s been a horrible summer cold/upper respiratory going around. My parents both had it for weeks. They are both fully vaccinated and their pcr were negative. Doubt this is what Tracy has though. Pretty sure my parents were able to make it to their beds 🤣

View attachment 708166
Shows 17.5k when I unblock her, thats weird

And just thought of this, but NoThiNg iS a CoiNCiDeNcE with her, right? And the name Matthew?! Isn’t Coreys middle name Matthew? Not saying this is Corey sending her stuff. But very odd she picked his middle name for her faux boyfriend
it’s the pink aesthetic for me 🙄🙄🙄 I believe another tattler called it that would be her new instagram color. I’m sorry but anyone who is getting laid does not have time to color coordinate their instagram pics … i’ll call bullshit for $500 Alex 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not sure where your cousin lives, but I’m on Long Island and there’s been a horrible summer cold/upper respiratory going around. My parents both had it for weeks. They are both fully vaccinated and their pcr were negative. Doubt this is what Tracy has though. Pretty sure my parents were able to make it to their beds 🤣
Here in North Jersey too. We don't have COVID but WICKED upper respiratory. Thank god we had an OOOOLD nebulizer from when I was a child!! Also we keep our home at 69 too! Its so cold I forget that its hot outside 🤣. I'm sure my husband wants to kill me when he sees the monthly bill lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.