Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How in the world did your bill come out to $500, was it an older home? That’s crazy My house is almost 3000 sq ft, two floors and a basement and our bill is only around $180 a month. It evens out for us, because we barely run the heat in winter. It gets too hot and dry in the house and living in dry ass CO. Doesn’t help either.
3000 sq ft ?? !! The size of American homes is as impressive as ever. I don't wanna be the one who cleans the floors 🤣😂😝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Still deciding on the mommy makeover aka trying to make Corey pay for it

The blanked out lewd one really trex? Unnecessary 🤮

Stalker accounts cause so much harm to her and the kids witch please 🙄

Curling iron? But I thought she air dries her hair?🤪
I'd bet my life none of us called any dam hospital threatening her and her baby.🙄 puhhlease. Like any of us are going to go to jail for that fool. 🙄🤣 I mean seriously. If someone wanted to try to hurt her and her kid why would they pick the hospital of all places to do it. Now I'm no criminal but common sense tells me anyone with even half a brain wouldn't show up to a fkin hospital to commit a crime. She's such an idiot lol.
Tracy since you read here. We all know where you live. Nobody is trying to do anything to you except maybe snap a photo of your wide flat ass and that's it. Get a grip. Not to mention you talk to strangers and allow posts about Corey from those strangers who "stalk" him. You are a fukin hypocrite or maybe you're just that dumb that you don't understand you do the same thing. I'm actually leaning towards that more and more. You're just dumb.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
3000 sq ft ?? !! The size of American homes is as impressive as ever. I don't wanna be the one who cleans the floors 🤣😂😝
Haha cleaning suxks! Drives me nuts. Imagine trex’s townhome is filthy as tit. Seeing as she doesn’t clean. Poor kids crawling around in that filth when they were babies.

Reactions: 13
This witch really is something else. Something is wrong with her. So no one gave a duck about the first two but when you had jUlEz it was a problem. And how did these people find you when your real name isn't dimarco? This witch is letting tattle get to her fat ass head like she's that witch. You're not Tracy. Seriously something is wrong with her ...no one cares about some washed up barley on tv "star" from 96 years ago.. yet she's sick and answering questions. witch I hope you get a noodle stuck in your nose lmao View attachment 709064

Biiiitch i just made a post on this lmaooooo

So you and your two BFF *i wish I could do a voice note* have a whole group chat on how you hate a man you've never met. LMFAOOOO. Ladies keep in mind Tracy is able to ask herself these questions and it looks like someone else did .. my best friend would be like who the duck is corey lmaoooView attachment 709066
Ton of?!! Added security??? Come on!!!! So people knew what hospital it was, people knew the day, people knew the name?! She just can't stop with the lies! If that was true, she would have made a big deal out of it and she would have talked about it on her podcast before!

Reactions: 23
I'd bet my life none of us called any dam hospital threatening her and her baby.🙄 puhhlease. Like any of us are going to go to jail for that fool. 🙄🤣 I mean seriously. If someone wanted to try to hurt her and her kid why would they pick the hospital of all places to do it. Now I'm no criminal but common sense tells me anyone with even half a brain wouldn't show up to a fkin hospital to commit a crime. She's such an idiot lol.
Tracy since you read here. We all know where you live. Nobody is trying to do anything to you except maybe snap a photo of your wide flat ass and that's it. Get a grip. Not to mention you talk to strangers and allow posts about Corey from those strangers who "stalk" him. You are a fukin hypocrite or maybe you're just that dumb that you don't understand you do the same thing. I'm actually leaning towards that more and more. You're just dumb.
No one called that bleeping hospital "stalking her" I'm telling you she's bleeping sick in the head .. You're "sick" but bitching about how omgz when I was pregnant with JuLEZ I WaS sTaLkEd... dumb fkn witch... im staring to think she's bleeping senile... or she just craves attention that bad

Reactions: 29
If anyone called the hospital it was probably the clown guy that calls her a QuEeN . Or one of her obsessed saddies, that were off their meds. Trex, shut up! Go take care of your kids. You posted 300 stories today, how the hell does she have time when she has 3 under 6, 1800% of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Never talked about this tit before .. jUlEZ is what going on 3 idfk? And now she was stalked during her pregnancy girl bye

Reactions: 17
Exactly!!! Typical victim mentality. Nobody wants to harm her. But its ok for her to constantly talk about Corey and create drama and false narratives so her online “friends” can go after him. Unreal. Again Matthew STAY HIDDEN man. No guy would ever put up with Tracy’s obsession with her EX- husband.

Reactions: 20
lmfaoooooo this popped up in my ss
20210812_004211.jpg

Exactly!!! Typical victim mentality. Nobody wants to harm her. But its ok for her to constantly talk about Corey and create drama and false narratives so her online “friends” can go after him. Unreal. Again Matthew STAY HIDDEN man. No guy would ever put with Tracy’s obsession with her EX- husband.
If she was such a victim of stalking why the duck would you continue you show your children online? She's bleeping slow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
We eat Ramen in our house 2-3 times a month. It’s pretty amazing.View attachment 709059
Yes but this is real ramen. Cup o noodles is NOT soup nor ramen. Its junk you can use to fix up your kitchen sink. Google cup o noodles digestion. It takes hours for our bodies to digest that crap. Poor kids. Lazy witch cant even get a damn can of soup if its already so damn hard to stick a chicken and some veggies in water and leave it. Pro doesn’t know how to turn the damn stove on.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Funny how someone on Tattle pointed out JUST THE OTHER DAY how she never brings up the hospital lockdown story and here she is 🙄
She thinks she the only one that had the hospital on lockdown? My Mom and Grandma felt the little baby ankle alarm was too tight on my son so, the loosened it. When my Grandma picked him up, it fell off and triggered the alarms and no one was able to enter or leave the hospital until all babies were accounted for. I’m gonna make my Grandma an insta and post this story over and over again. 🤪

I still don’t believe her story though.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes but this is real ramen. Cup o noodles is NOT soup nor ramen. Its junk you can use to fix up your kitchen sink. Google cup o noodles digestion. It takes hours for our bodies to digest that crap. Poor kids. Lazy witch cant even get a damn can of soup if its already so damn hard to stick a chicken and some veggies in water and leave it. Pro doesn’t know how to turn the damn stove on.
But yet has time to be on her phone ALL day today. While “sick”. I am curious though as to why gigi didn't make homemade soup either.... Hmmm maybe not so Sicilian after all. 🤔

Reactions: 15
She thinks she the only one that had the hospital on lockdown? My Mom and Grandma felt the little baby ankle alarm was too tight on my son so, the loosened it. When my Grandma picked him up, it fell off and triggered the alarms and no one was able to enter or leave the hospital until all babies were accounted for. I’m gonna make my Grandma an insta and post this story over and over again. 🤪

Omg that's hilarious. Probably not when it happened but talking about it afterwards. 🤣

Reactions: 12
I hate the witch but cup of noodles with some hot sauce BANGING 😂😂😂

LMAOOOOO @ making your grandma an insta... im glad little peanut is okay tho... is that something new? I only have one son and he's 12 they have alarms now for babies?? Aweee I want another:(

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

LMAOOOOO @ making your grandma an insta... im glad little peanut is okay tho... is that something new? I only have one son and he's 12 they have alarms now for babies?? Aweee I want another:(
They had alarms when my 16 yr old was born. They explained how elevators won’t open and all exit doors are immediately locked. To be fair, I gave birth at a hospital that is known for its maternity ward and has 6000 births/year.

My family prefers the spicy ramen in a cup, bowl, or package. I will say cup o’noodles saved my ass when we were in lockdown and I was suffering from long term covid effects and grocery stores were constantly sold out of things I regularly cook.

Reactions: 11
But yet has time to be on her phone ALL day today. While “sick”. I am curious though as to why gigi didn't make homemade soup either.... Hmmm maybe not so Sicilian after all. 🤔
Maybe her parents are not there! Did you see the mess all around the house, not Gigi's style

Baby in hospital have ankle alarm?

Reactions: 10
Yep! Cue the new story of her saying how she has 100 of the same leggings in her wardrobe! 😂

Hi Tracy 🙋🏻‍♀️ Pls comb your hair! And wear something decent for once, cute shorts and tshirt or a summer dress YOU CAN BE SEXY WITHOUT HAVING YOUR UDDERS OUT BABES!!
Shorts??? Trashy in shorts?? That’s the stuff nightmares are made of 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.