Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg, all those ppl were exposed to Covid? And all the ppl from the Barbie bday party? And the boat party ppl drinking from the same bottle? Could T bag been patient zero super spreader? How many ppl have been effected now having to be tested, isolated, etc!
The sharing from the same bottle šŸ˜©šŸ˜©šŸ˜© Tracy could very well be the reason for a spike in Jersey! Hope the kids are ok. Stay safe
ladies! šŸ˜·šŸ˜·šŸ˜·

This witch really is something else. Something is wrong with her. So no one gave a duck about the first two but when you had jUlEz it was a problem. And how did these people find you when your real name isn't dimarco? This witch is letting tattle get to her fat ass head like she's that witch. You're not Tracy. Seriously something is wrong with her ...no one cares about some washed up barley on tv "star" from 96 years ago.. yet she's sick and answering questions. witch I hope you get a noodle stuck in your nose lmao View attachment 709064

Biiiitch i just made a post on this lmaooooo

So you and your two BFF *i wish I could do a voice note* have a whole group chat on how you hate a man you've never met. LMFAOOOO. Ladies keep in mind Tracy is able to ask herself these questions and it looks like someone else did .. my best friend would be like who the duck is corey lmaoooView attachment 709066
Corey was probably not giving her enough attention, cleaning out the couch for quarters again so she had to call the hospital on herself and pretend to be threatened šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

However i can see how people would be so bothered with her during that time especially after that god awful maternity shoot ā€œmommyā€™s gentlemanā€ or whatever the hell it was .. bleeping disturbing.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but I THOUGHT someone ā€œdebunkedā€ that hospital lockdown story. I faintly remember reading it- someoneā€™s friend was a nurse there ? I donā€™t even remember what thread it could be in
also-I wonder if Corey or raven would tell the same story šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Maybe her parents are not there! Did you see the mess all around the house, not Gigi's style

Baby in hospital have ankle alarm?
When both my babies were born 4&6, they immediately put an alarm on their ankle to put the hospital ward on lockdown if it was passed the perimeter. They also had another bracelet that was connected to my bracelet so no one could claim them as their baby. And I couldnā€™t leave until all bracelets matched

• Wow
Reactions: 15
All you girls talking about when your kids go back to school. I have you all beat lol. My kids started today and itā€™s virtual (wahhh) but we also get out mid out in May before Memorial Day.

edited to add: We keep our house at 65 all summer and people always look at me crazy when I walk outside wearing sweaters lol. Like yes, my husband is a brat and keeps the house like the inside of a freezer.
In my house Iā€™m the brat who wants the house coldšŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ We have ours set at 72. Iā€™d like to have it down more but I compromised with my husband and son so they wouldnā€™t be frozen. My sis is a teacher and they started school this week too I think! I canā€™t imagine starting school so early but Iā€™m sure itā€™s really nice to be done in May. My son is going back to school (like actually at the school) after being virtual all year last year. Tbh Iā€™m a little nervous just because he canā€™t get vaccinated for a couple more months and the covid cases have been risingšŸ˜¬ Iā€™m watching it closely tho.

Reactions: 10
When both my babies were born 4&6, they immediately put an alarm on their ankle to put the hospital ward on lockdown if it was passed the perimeter. They also had another bracelet that was connected to my bracelet so no one could claim them as their baby. And I couldnā€™t leave until all bracelets matched
Same. Plus my husband(baby daddy) also got a matching bracelet & the maternity ward is locked down in general so anyone coming to it has to press a button & get buzzed onto the floor for visiting.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Ooooh TrAshBaG thinks sheā€™s sooo slick. Lets post a screenshot with MaTtHEw. Letā€™s delete it to make it look like it was an accident. But NoTHinG iS a CouNciDEnCE. Then the same night, after being so exhausted and passing out on the floor - we do a question box so her fans can flood her inbox about MatThEW. Iā€™m calling it now, sheā€™s going to send herself a gift and claim MaTtHeW.

• Haha
  • Heart
lmfaoooooo this popped up in my ss View attachment 709092

If she was such a victim of stalking why the duck would you continue you show your children online? She's bleeping slow.
Exactly!!!!! She shows the kids school names, let's everyone know when they are in school. Constantly posts when shes out and where she is. If she was being stalked she would enjoy life in silence and no one would know anything. She craves attention and makes up senerios in her head to make her feel important. My brother in law works in security in the hospital and there have been REAL celebrities in and out of there and no one had a clue.

Same. Plus my husband(baby daddy) also got a matching bracelet & the maternity ward is locked down in general so anyone coming to it has to press a button & get buzzed onto the floor for visiting.
LMAO! I bet her mom or Bonnie had an issue with getting into the maternity ward, and this crazy šŸ¦› šŸ‹ flipped it into crazy stalkers and a lockdown.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Apparently this witch canā€™t count. August isnā€™t even half way over and weā€™ve already seen that the kids were with the Epsteinā€™s for more than 4 days. Maybe Trashy has multiple personalities & thatā€™s why she canā€™t keep any of her lies straight.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Correct me if Iā€™m wrong but I THOUGHT someone ā€œdebunkedā€ that hospital lockdown story. I faintly remember reading it- someoneā€™s friend was a nurse there ? I donā€™t even remember what thread it could be in
also-I wonder if Corey or raven would tell the same story šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Yes, you are right, the friend of someone working in this hospital came here long time ago to talk about it. I think around mother day in 2020!

But why? Fear of rapt? To avoid confusing them?Check vitals? Or other reason? I don't want to be mean, I'm just curious!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yes, you are right, the friend of someone working in this hospital came here long time ago to talk about it. I think around mother day in 2020!

But why? Fear of rapt? To avoid confusing them?Check vitals? Or other reason? I don't want to be mean, I'm just curious!
Babies were bracelets to match the mother, for security and for vitals at my hospital. Each time a nurse comes in they scan the bracelet and the babies chart pops up on the portable computer .

Reactions: 12

The alarms on the feet are so no one can steal a baby from the hospital. Matching bracelets are to prevent babies from being "switched" at birth. They are very cautious to make sure you cant say this is not your child. The minute the baby is born the bracelet and alarm go on before they are even cleaned up. They want the parents to see it before the baby leaves their sight.

As to the hospital being on lockdown because of her "stalkers", i bet it was the lock down of the maternity ward that they do for EVERY mother. So since my ward was "locked down" and you couldnt leave unless buzzed in and out and couldnt take the baby outside the ward, that i am just as special as Tray Way! They locked down the whole hospital just for me! Stalkers just couldnt wait to get the first picture of my kid!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I hate the witch but cup of noodles with some hot sauce BANGING šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

LMAOOOOO @ making your grandma an insta... im glad little peanut is okay tho... is that something new? I only have one son and he's 12 they have alarms now for babies?? Aweee I want another:(
Not new, my son is 15ā€¦Iā€™m old. Are you in the US?

Reactions: 6
So, I think I know why she wants a manicurist who speaks English. Someone mentioned a while back that she asked for recommendations to nail salons where they spoke English. I think her logic is, an Asian owned a salon may not be willing to give her free services for her ā€œpromotionā€ but an English speaking salon she can easily con them into thinking sheā€™s an influencer. And apparently she kind a child into doing her talons for free.
or the Asian ones refuse to do the ugly mallet shaped claws she likes

• Haha
Apparently this witch canā€™t count. August isnā€™t even half way over and weā€™ve already seen that the kids were with the Epsteinā€™s for more than 4 days. Maybe Trashy has multiple personalities & thatā€™s why she canā€™t keep any of her lies straight.
Shes such a stupid girl. Any other influencer would be like 'Yes babe! Lets do it!' Even with no intention obviously. She literally can't do anything right. Her instagram Q&As are like embarrassing formspring questions (IYKYK šŸ¤£) that you eventually want wiped off the internet when you turn 25. Girl, keep asking your own questions to get your storyline across. I always get secondhand embarrassment for her.

Reactions: 22
Sheā€™s full of tit. Iā€™m sure corey would never turn down the kids. Iā€™m sure the text went like this ā€œhEY COREYYy i NEed tHE KiDS On YOuR WEEKend to TAKE THeM TO MYuYy FrIeNdSSsS BFFfFFf PAWwwTYā€

In fact we know corey has asked for the kids numerous times and got shut down out of spit from the šŸ¦›šŸ³ (corey did not have kids on a fatherā€™s day a year ago because it was her ā€œweekendā€) šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
So of motherā€™s day rolls around and itā€™s coreys weekend ur cool with that?
She holds those kids from their father because she is a bitter fat bleep and then cryā€™s she doesnā€™t get a break well u canā€™t have it both ways Tracy.

Reactions: 20
Maybe her parents are not there! Did you see the mess all around the house, not Gigi's style

Baby in hospital have ankle alarm?
My son had one. They explained to me that it's a safety procedure. If God for bid a nurse or someone pretending to be a staff member or family member can't steal the new born.
I loved it and was thankful they did that because we new mommas had to share a room.

Ooooh TrAshBaG thinks sheā€™s sooo slick. Lets post a screenshot with MaTtHEw. Letā€™s delete it to make it look like it was an accident. But NoTHinG iS a CouNciDEnCE. Then the same night, after being so exhausted and passing out on the floor - we do a question box so her fans can flood her inbox about MatThEW. Iā€™m calling it now, sheā€™s going to send herself a gift and claim MaTtHeW.
Who saw the meme that said I wonder who the men of Karenā€™s are and they said I bet itā€™s Mathew šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
No one called that bleeping hospital "stalking her" I'm telling you she's bleeping sick in the head .. You're "sick" but bitching about how omgz when I was pregnant with JuLEZ I WaS sTaLkEd... dumb fkn witch... im staring to think she's bleeping senile... or she just craves attention that bad
According to her that baby is the second coming of Jesus Christ himself. Chill out. Your kids are adorable but theyre not the big deal you make them out to be

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.