Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the elev8 agency page they’ve posted a lot of their influencers on their stories today, they’re all so professional, stylish, polished and good quality photos. Then there is T in a bleeping barbie box with a wine in hand posing at a five year olds birthday party LOL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She was def spoiled and was treated like a princess. Everything she did was cute and funny. Entitled to the max. Mother was always running behind her cleaning up her mess and excusing her behavior. If Tracy was my daughter, I would drive her to a field and beat her overgrown ass.
Drive her to a field to be in her natural habitat

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This!!! She didn't say anything about being sick until somebody asked why she wasn't there and she never brought it up again. If she really is sick after going to the 2 birthday parties, it's her karma for lying about being sick for Cecily's. And if covid finally caught up to her, it's also karma for all the tit she's been spewing. Highly doubt it would humble her or shut up her ignorant views but, still a much needed slap in the face.

Also not buying this "Matthew" person. She most likely just changed somebody's name in her phone since she obviously posted it intentionally like a 16 year old.

Annemarie is better than me because I'd never buy remedies for somebody who continuously shits on the virus that killed both my parents when they most likely have it themselves. I really don't understand her friends
It was Erica who lost both her parents

Reactions: 11
I think Tracy is a raging insufferable narc, but I don’t really see where Julian eating soup is a problem. My kids request soup sometimes too. It may be hot outside, but the AC in my house keeps it cool and they don’t really correlate not eating soup because it’s hot outside. They just want soup 🙂

Reactions: 22
I think Tracy is a raging insufferable narc, but I don’t really see where Julian eating soup is a problem. My kids request soup sometimes too. It may be hot outside, but the AC in my house keeps it cool and they don’t really correlate not eating soup because it’s hot outside. They just want soup 🙂
I don't think the problem is with Julian eating soup. I think it's the type of soup he's eating. Tracy proclaims to be Sicily’s gift to the world and everything must be home-made. She's posted many many things on “growing up Italian”. She makes such a huge deal about going to Olive Garden but yet here she is feeding her Sicilian son packaged soup.

I love soup too and sometimes want it despite the weather outside 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 19
On the elev8 agency page they’ve posted a lot of their influencers on their stories today, they’re all so professional, stylish, polished and good quality photos. Then there is T in a bleeping barbie box with a wine in hand posing at a five year olds birthday party LOL 😂
Talking about this agency they don’t seem to have a lot of interaction with posts they have up to 1000 views and 12 (the most I have seen) interactions. Tracy’s one was pretty poor lol

Oh Please Tray you are NONE of these you are so DELUSIONAL

Attachments

Reactions: 15
From many threads ago, an insider said that Tracy’s mom was actually really distraught over everything that transpired with Tracy & Corey and the wedding, so I don’t think Tracy grew up with a mom who saw Tracy as competition. I think Tracy’s mom wanted Tracy to be more than just a wife and mom. From how Tracy portrays herself, there was definitely a lot of tears used as weaponry. Definitely a lot of yelling & blaming and no actual apologies. I think her mom is very passive aggressive when it comes to her dad and Tracy & I don’t think her dad dotes on her mother the way says he does. I think she just tries to paint the picture that her parents are perfect. I think Tracy’s mom ended up with a female version of her husband and spent a good chunk trying to keep Tracy from being like her dad. Remember at one point, Tracy was extremely career driven and then she met Corey someone who was also looking for fame via television and then the goal was to remain on television and all of a sudden she had this belief that the man should work and the woman should stay home. Tracy’s dad has never taken Tracy serious and it shows.
Tracy’s brothers are the favorites. They always have been, always will be. Tracy’s kids will always be the favorite grandkids because Tracy’s parents know Tracy for who and what she is.

1 of 2 things, either Tracy already moved in with her parents. Or she’s in the process of moving in with her parents and she’s going to blame it on Corey when the reality is she is capable of getting herself a job that actually provides a real paycheck.

She is definitely at her parent’s house, and it’s fucked up because if she has Covid (which she probably does) the way she’s just laying out like that, she is putting everyone else in jeopardy of getting Covid as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
From many threads ago, an insider said that Tracy’s mom was actually really distraught over everything that transpired with Tracy & Corey and the wedding, so I don’t think Tracy grew up with a mom who saw Tracy as competition. I think Tracy’s mom wanted Tracy to be more than just a wife and mom. From how Tracy portrays herself, there was definitely a lot of tears used as weaponry. Definitely a lot of yelling & blaming and no actual apologies. I think her mom is very passive aggressive when it comes to her dad and Tracy & I don’t think her dad dotes on her mother the way says he does. I think she just tries to paint the picture that her parents are perfect. I think Tracy’s mom ended up with a female version of her husband and spent a good chunk trying to keep Tracy from being like her dad. Remember at one point, Tracy was extremely career driven and then she met Corey someone who was also looking for fame via television and then the goal was to remain on television and all of a sudden she had this belief that the man should work and the woman should stay home. Tracy’s dad has never taken Tracy serious and it shows.
Tracy’s brothers are the favorites. They always have been, always will be. Tracy’s kids will always be the favorite grandkids because Tracy’s parents know Tracy for who and what she is.

1 of 2 things, either Tracy already moved in with her parents. Or she’s in the process of moving in with her parents and she’s going to blame it on Corey when the reality is she is capable of getting herself a job that actually provides a real paycheck.

She is definitely at her parent’s house, and it’s fucked up because if she has Covid (which she probably does) the way she’s just laying out like that, she is putting everyone else in jeopardy of getting Covid as well.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Corey say Tracy was alot like her dad ? I said in an earlier thread that her dad gave me ass-hole vibes. Tracy got that fucked up personality from someone ! I never considered her brothers as being the favorites as I forget they exist. It def is food for thought.

Reactions: 18
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Corey say Tracy was alot like her dad ? I said in an earlier thread that her dad gave me ass-hole vibes. Tracy got that fucked up personality from someone ! I never considered her brothers as being the favorites as I forget they exist. It def is food for thought.
I vaguely remember that. And the father has a “holier than thou” attitude and doesn’t even speak to his own brothers. But I don’t think the father is a fan of his daughter either. Per Corey - he didnt even care when an ex bf was blackmailing tracy about leaking her nudes and that Corey/Gene handled that problem

Reactions: 19
Threads back, Corey confirmed that Tracy and her dad are a lot a like. Her dad looks down on his own brothers for not having money like he does. He also confirmed that her parents have money, that’s when I figured out her dad is new money and her mom is old money. Her dad is probably a “pulled myself up by the bootstraps” type person when the reality is, he married money and created more money for himself and now his daughter is once again financially draining him, but for the sake of his wife & grand kids. He hasn’t cut Tracy off.
If you look at pictures, Tracy’s dad always gives off a vibe that he doesn’t like being around Tracy, I think like MDW she jammed herself in the middle of a few family pictures and you can see her bothers and her dad were uncomfortable around her.

Reactions: 21
Ok so my theory on the way she may have possibly grown up..
Stephanie has a little princess (wants to live through her daughter) then has her two boys. The relationship is different. The boys love their mom and as Tracy gets older, she starts with the attitude and entitlement. Maybe the brothers always defended their mom or were more sensitive, while Tracy is more hard headed and entitled and maybe like her dad? So her and her dad butt heads. Maybe he wants Tracy to be successful and follow suit career wise and when she told him she wanted to be a hairdresser he doesn’t think it cuts it (pun intended) as a career and then she wants to be on a tv show and he thinks it’s all a big joke, because he grew up with a very different career. Then she meets Corey, her dad is beyond upset at her life choices and then her mom sides with her husband and she hoped for a better life for her daughter.
Maybe they’re also helping with the grandkids (other than completely loving them), because it’s like a redo ?

Could it be her boat captain from 2 weeks ago. Let's see if he switches to private because at this very moment his profile is public.
He seems a to active type of guy to put up with her looooooong lazy arse

View attachment 708376
omg, she really tried to color her furry tongue a diff color! 😂😂😂😂 zoom in on her tongue and you can see where it’s been colored and her tongue underneath on the side😂😂😂

eta: this is an old pic from her ig
I legit thought it was a clown

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Let me say I think it's hilarious this witch is sick. Even if she doesn't have Covid what did she expect passing around a bottle with a bunch of people. 🤮 Imagine what she didn't record. If she does have Covid I still think it's hilarious. Sorry not sorry. I'll say I don't wish her to die or have any long term effects because I'm not that evil lol. Here's my thing if you are against or weary of the vax and haven't gotten it then you shouldn't be around tons of people in close quarters. You shouldn't do both like she has been doing. Meaning no vax and being super close to folks and swapping spit. Recipe for disaster.

Reactions: 24
Threads back, Corey confirmed that Tracy and her dad are a lot a like. Her dad looks down on his own brothers for not having money like he does. He also confirmed that her parents have money, that’s when I figured out her dad is new money and her mom is old money. Her dad is probably a “pulled myself up by the bootstraps” type person when the reality is, he married money and created more money for himself and now his daughter is once again financially draining him, but for the sake of his wife & grand kids. He hasn’t cut Tracy off.
If you look at pictures, Tracy’s dad always gives off a vibe that he doesn’t like being around Tracy, I think like MDW she jammed herself in the middle of a few family pictures and you can see her bothers and her dad were uncomfortable around her.
There is a video on Tracy's original FB page playing that drinking cup game with her mom, dad, grandma and other people. The vibe I got from him watching her was one of disapproval. I could be wrong, but that was my initial observation.

Ok so my theory on the way she may have possibly grown up..
Stephanie has a little princess (wants to live through her daughter) then has her two boys. The relationship is different. The boys love their mom and as Tracy gets older, she starts with the attitude and entitlement. Maybe the brothers always defended their mom or were more sensitive, while Tracy is more hard headed and entitled and maybe like her dad? So her and her dad butt heads. Maybe he wants Tracy to be successful and follow suit career wise and when she told him she wanted to be a hairdresser he doesn’t think it cuts it (pun intended) as a career and then she wants to be on a tv show and he thinks it’s all a big joke, because he grew up with a very different career. Then she meets Corey, her dad is beyond upset at her life choices and then her mom sides with her husband and she hoped for a better life for her daughter.
Maybe they’re also helping with the grandkids (other than completely loving them), because it’s like a redo ?
I know what you mean about the grandkids👌.

Reactions: 12
So 104 in NJ and she wears sweatpants!!
Im wearing sweats and as well. My home has AC. Im sure her parents home also does. We keep the temp at 68 upstairs and 69 downstairs, so the sweats are super comfy. NOW... when i have to take my dogs out.... well... sweats off... shorts on!

I think she already moved in! When the school starts in NJ? She needs to be where the schools are! Kids will not start one in September and change in the middle of the year?

Reactions: 11
Hi Guys! Wow its been a while since I posted on here.. But trust me-- I am well aware of the Beast and her recent Drama. So Big T is supposedly not feeling well-- I wonder if she is acting like she is "sick"? Maybe she's trying to skip out on something, that's coming up? Doesnt want to be seen out in the public etc?? BTW you guys crack me the fk up!! whenever I see "spicy Corey" I die!! LMAO!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
We eat soup year round. Just made French Onion soup yesterday for dinner. The AC is on and its not a big deal.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.