Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A fresh homemade (anyone can do it) chicken soup would be so much healthier for the lil guy. What he’s eating is basically a bowl of salt 🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
then why isn't she following him?
Lmao I wouldn't have a clue other then to mislead people. I'm also not saying it's without a doubt him. Just threw it out there since his name is Matt and she seemed to have spent an extra day with him on his boat that weekend and kept tagging him.

Reactions: 11
What if she guilt tripped Matt into sending all that stuff? Cause why did Anne Marie bring stuff & then she’s getting a delivery of stuff from “Matthew”? Couldn’t she have just had Anne Marie pick up everything?
Also she conveniently left out what she said to him.

Lmao I wouldn't have a clue other then to mislead people. I'm also not saying it's without a doubt him. Just threw it out there since his name is Matt and she seemed to have spent an extra day with him on his boat that weekend and kept tagging him.
He’s probably going on for “promotional” I doubt they’re in a relationship. You have to be deranged to be with Tracy after seeing her publicly bash the father of her children.

Reactions: 16
yea i think if they want a quick A1 blowjob maybe and she somehow thinks its her bf but any man that has half a brain would run from her after her stint to bash Corey.

Reactions: 16
Ladies I think he's too good for her and I certainly hope it's not him. I simply threw him out there because the name matches. No other reason. Not trying to convince anyone it's him either lol. Personally I think the whole thing is bogus and made up by her but nonetheless just thinking of who the Matthew could be if by chance it's true. ❤

Reactions: 20
Oh, right. She never uses heat to style 🙄
Wavy/curly!! LIAR!!!! You don’t have hair!! You are not sicilian or anything mediterranean, latin .... forget about it TRACY CATHERINE Maloney daughter of Mark and Stephanie !!

If her new boyfriend already pays for her groceries, he must escape as soon as possible before paying for everything!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
No offense to anyone who enjoys Ramen, but she's feeding her child prison food. Essentially that is where Ramen is served the most. Like a previous poster said, it is not difficult to make chicken soup. You literally throw everything in a pot and cook it. That's child neglect right there.

Reactions: 22
Ladies I think he's too good for her and I certainly hope it's not him. I simply threw him out there because the name matches. No other reason. Not trying to convince anyone it's him either lol. Personally I think the whole thing is bogus and made up by her but nonetheless just thinking of who the Matthew could be if by chance it's true. ❤
same, just speculating with you.. and if he's smart, he wouldn't be with that trashbag

but i am def leaning towards MatThEW being made up for hype for the podcast

Reactions: 11
No offense to anyone who enjoys Ramen, but she's feeding her child prison food. Essentially that is where Ramen is served the most. Like a previous poster said, it is not difficult to make chicken soup. You literally throw everything in a pot and cook it. That's child neglect right there.
When my child is sick his Lita makes homemade chicken soup and he's feeling better in two days. I'd never feed my child Ramen or a packet of soup.

Reactions: 15
6A1A9C36-8A4F-4F5A-A1BB-4074DDB573E1.jpeg

omg, she really tried to color her furry tongue a diff color! 😂😂😂😂 zoom in on her tongue and you can see where it’s been colored and her tongue underneath on the side😂😂😂

eta: this is an old pic from her ig

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I love my Ramen… but I sure as hell am not feeding it to my child. I’ll make her some home made chicken soup/ matzoh ball soup/ Lipton noodle/ Progresso/ Campbell’s before I let her have ramen. Actually I don’t even eat it in front of her because i don’t want her to see it to want it. Let her discover it on her own. 🤣 but my guess is that this is a staple in Tracy’s house… but she’s at her moms so what’s the excuse?

When my child is sick his Lita makes homemade chicken soup and he's feeling better in two days. I'd never feed my child Ramen or a packet of soup.
Homemade chicken soup…. A staple remedy for anything…. Did anybody else grow up with
Sad? - Some home made soup
Cold? Home made soup
Bad day? Home made soup
Have a cold? - Home made soup

home made soup is like a cure all.

Reactions: 22
Could it be her boat captain from 2 weeks ago. Let's see if he switches to private because at this very moment his profile is public.
Of course it is him but he is not her boyfriend. First person who came to my mind! Remember few days ago, someone told that she wants her "boyfriend" to take her out because she thinks they are a couple but the guy doesn't want to be with her.

Reactions: 13
I love my Ramen… but I sure as hell am not feeding it to my child. I’ll make her some home made chicken soup/ matzoh ball soup/ Lipton noodle/ Progresso/ Campbell’s before I let her have ramen. Actually I don’t even eat it in front of her because i don’t want her to see it to want it. Let her discover it on her own. 🤣 but my guess is that this is a staple in Tracy’s house… but she’s at her moms so what’s the excuse?

Homemade chicken soup…. A staple remedy for anything…. Did anybody else grow up with
Sad? - Some home made soup
Cold? Home made soup
Bad day? Home made soup
Have a cold? - Home made soup

home made soup is like a cure all.
I know a lot of people arent fond of the way Tracy cooks or what she feeds her kids, and i usually dont defend her but maybe her situation is the same as mine? My mother didnt cook, didnt teach how to cook and survived off macaroni and cheese and hot dogs, its not always an easy thing. You can have a recipe, but if you have never been taught how to even cut an onion, at least for me, its more time consuming and anxiety causing.

And for that my kids love campbells chicken noodles with stars!

Reactions: 12
View attachment 708376
omg, she really tried to color her furry tongue a diff color! 😂😂😂😂 zoom in on her tongue and you can see where it’s been colored and her tongue underneath on the side😂😂😂

eta: this is an old pic from her ig
Raising the middle fingers and sticking out the tongue in this way for an adult woman, especially so often and not very discreetly, are acts which have a strong sexual connotation and prove that the person is aggressive and hostile.

Reactions: 17
If she is sick she will blame it on the kids bringing home germs. She would never take blame by being out partying and sharing drinks.

Reactions: 18
I know a lot of people arent fond of the way Tracy cooks or what she feeds her kids, and i usually dont defend her but maybe her situation is the same as mine? My mother didnt cook, didnt teach how to cook and survived off macaroni and cheese and hot dogs, its not always an easy thing. You can have a recipe, but if you have never been taught how to even cut an onion, at least for me, its more time consuming and anxiety causing.

And for that my kids love campbells chicken noodles with stars!
For sure, her mother never teached her how to cook or maintain a house. Her mother is the kind of woman who doesn't allow her own daughter to take on a female role, especially in her own home. Her mother must have seen Tracy as a rival since she was a child and that is why Tracy sees all the other women as rivals (probably her daughters too if she had remained married to Corey)
I'm pretty sure Stephanie isn't embarrassed that her daughter is a disaster. She is "happy" because she still has the good role!

• Wow
Reactions: 14
My kids live off of ramen, but not when they’re sick. They’re also much older than Tracy’s children. Last month when my kid was under the weather I made homemade soup for them and I made myself soup last week when I was sick. To each their own but if she’s at her moms, you’d think she’d request help making homemade soup.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.