Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is not going to make her kids soup or anything else . She is a box / package opener , microwave button presser . I bet the only time she uses the oven is for frozen pizza. I doubt she even makes them pb sandwiches . Probably gets those frozen ones.

Reactions: 22
Didn't Obama ensure everyone invited was vaccinated too. How can she be this simple?
Yes everyone and they did supply masks for whoever didn’t feel comfortable AND all his guests were tested prior. This witch is an ignorant scumbag!

Reactions: 14
She is not going to make her kids soup or anything else . She is a box / package opener , microwave button presser . I bet the only time she uses the oven is for frozen pizza. I doubt she even makes them pb sandwiches . Probably gets those frozen ones.

Curious to why Julian is eating soup - if he is sick, ignore the rest of this post.. but if he's just eating soup for lunch - that's a problem. Its oppressively hot today. Real feel is 104 in NJ. Who enjoys eating hot soup on a hot day?

Reactions: 17
Ummm so, she is “sick”… soup and all of those screen shots… who wants to place a bet she got COVID. Look at all of the supplies she got in there rose hips vitamin c Gatorade water…
I hope her dumbass has it so she can take all her ignorant comments about vaccines and masking and shove them up her ass. I just hope those poor babies don’t get sick.

Ummm so, she is “sick”… soup and all of those screen shots… who wants to place a bet she got COVID. Look at all of the supplies she got in there rose hips vitamin c Gatorade water…
I hope her dumbass has it so she can take all her ignorant comments about vaccines and masking and shove them up her ass. I just hope those poor babies don’t get sick.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

She will NEVER admit she has it. She put herself in a corner claiming it was a lie so if she were to back track she would look like a huge asshole. And people will start realizing how much she lies and feeds into misinformation.

She will say it was a "special Sicilian cold/flu" that only people who sit on the beach at Ortley get when it enters into a body with certain fabulous genes.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
For sure, her mother never teached her how to cook or maintain a house. Her mother is the kind of woman who doesn't allow her own daughter to take on a female role, especially in her own home. Her mother must have seen Tracy as a rival since she was a child and that is why Tracy sees all the other women as rivals (probably her daughters too if she had remained married to Corey)
I'm pretty sure Stephanie isn't embarrassed that her daughter is a disaster. She is "happy" because she still has the good role!
That is an interesting POV about Stephanie. My take on Stephanie was she was more of a friend than a parent. I would like to know more about Tracy's family life growing up. 🤔

Reactions: 16
Very interesting at what a huge deal she is making of being sick NOW. Where was this huge dramatic performance the weekend of Cecilys birthday party when she CLAIMED EVERYONE WAS SOOOOOO SICK and therefore couldn't attend the party????? She's such an idiot.

If this Mathew person is real, then what does that say about him? What normal guy would put up with a “woman” like Tracy? Constantly has her ex’s name in her mouth. And one of the worst mothers to her children. What type of guy stands for that? The type that dates Tracy Maloney I guess. Advice to this guy if you are real: stay hidden. You'll save yourself from a lot of embarrassment.

Where's her “huge” ass in that picture of her playing dead?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That is an interesting POV about Stephanie. My take on Stephanie was she was more of a friend than a parent. I would like to know more about Tracy's family life growing up. 🤔
My raw analysis, because of the different examples I have seen in my life.

We all know that if Tracy is the person she is, it's also partly because of her parents. It seems obvious that her father must have been too busy with his work and that Stephanie (or Stefanie) took care of Tracy and her 2 brothers and that the brothers were not treated the same as Tracy.

Tracy admitted that her father was worshiping her mother. Stephanie must have seen Tracy as a rival. For the moment they forgive Tracy everything because of the children, let’s wait for the brothers to become fathers and things will change for Tracy and her children. (Because her parents are like that. It seems that they cannot have love for all their children and grandchildren at the same time and that they practice favoritism. They are probably manipulators like Tracy is manipulative)

But thanks life, the Epsteins will always be there for the kids.

So hum it is ok to sleep on the floor in your parents house but when Corey sleep on the sofa = end of the world.....
For sure i am joking i know she has a bed in her parents house but if were picky and idiots like saddies....

At first i thought it was Skylar! Seriouly!!
Lol I thought it was Jayden! 🤣 had to do a double take!

• Haha
"Mom take a quick video of me laying on the floor like a washed up whale so I can show how sick I am" then continues to post all day, poor thing
At least she’s wearing a sports bra and supporting those udders! Let’s give her credit when credit is do!! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My raw analysis, because of the different examples I have seen in my life.

We all know that if Tracy is the person she is, it's also partly because of her parents. It seems obvious that her father must have been too busy with his work and that Stephanie (or Stefanie) took care of Tracy and her 2 brothers and that the brothers were not treated the same as Tracy.

Tracy admitted that her father was worshiping her mother. Stephanie must have seen Tracy as a rival. For the moment they forgive Tracy everything because of the children, let’s wait for the brothers to become fathers and things will change for Tracy and her children. (Because her parents are like that. It seems that they cannot have love for all their children and grandchildren at the same time and that they practice favoritism. They are probably manipulators like Tracy is manipulative)

But thanks life, the Epsteins will always be there for the kids.
She was def spoiled and was treated like a princess. Everything she did was cute and funny. Entitled to the max. Mother was always running behind her cleaning up her mess and excusing her behavior. If Tracy was my daughter, I would drive her to a field and beat her overgrown ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Very interesting at what a huge deal she is making of being sick NOW. Where was this huge dramatic performance the weekend of Cecilys birthday party when she CLAIMED EVERYONE WAS SOOOOOO SICK and therefore couldn't attend the party????? She's such an idiot.

If this Mathew person is real, then what does that say about him? What normal guy would put up with a “woman” like Tracy? Constantly has her ex’s name in her mouth. And one of the worst mothers to her children. What type of guy stands for that? The type that dates Tracy Maloney I guess. Advice to this guy if you are real: stay hidden. You'll save yourself from a lot of embarrassment.

This!!! She didn't say anything about being sick until somebody asked why she wasn't there and she never brought it up again. If she really is sick after going to the 2 birthday parties, it's her karma for lying about being sick for Cecily's. And if covid finally caught up to her, it's also karma for all the tit she's been spewing. Highly doubt it would humble her or shut up her ignorant views but, still a much needed slap in the face.

Also not buying this "Matthew" person. She most likely just changed somebody's name in her phone since she obviously posted it intentionally like a 16 year old.

Annemarie is better than me because I'd never buy remedies for somebody who continuously shits on the virus that killed both my parents when they most likely have it themselves. I really don't understand her friends

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Yes this. This shows exactly that she was not sick that weekend because we all know that Tracy has to dramatize everything in her life and why would she all of a sudden not post about being sick that weekend, but now we do?

And if she was sick that weekend, and she is sick this weekend, she is getting sick quite often. Her body must not be as indefensible and amazing and she proclaims.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.