Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did catch that!!! But i just rolled my eyes because it was so high school. Im glad i wasnt the only one who saw it. I bet she really is making the whole thing up for traffic onto her page, as people look to see if she follows a Matt etc. Now that the tell-all interest has dried up, she needs another angle. God forbid she just be honest and be a normal "influencer" and have people relate to her 🙄😒
Honesty destroys all her narratives. She’s a narcissist with a victim mentality.

Reactions: 17
She is such a 15 year old. Why so corny. If you don't want people guessing then you wouldn't have posted what you did. Just admit it Tracy you love the attention which is why the post on fb was approved. I could care less who she's dating. I personally feel bad for the guy. He'll find out once they get thru the honeymoon phase and her real self appears. That's if this is true. Oh and stop clapping at your fkin self. Looser. Go cook your kids something or go take a walk.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Weird that it says 8,791 posts when she has 17.5 K posts lol. Seeing that number made me think, “pretty sure that’s too low” which is ridiculous cuz no one else I know, no matter how much of an iNfLuEnCeR they may be, has nearly that many! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
3D2344FD-F059-40EB-9FEB-EE914B1B10B5.jpeg

Shows 17.5k when I unblock her, thats weird

And just thought of this, but NoThiNg iS a CoiNCiDeNcE with her, right? And the name Matthew?! Isn’t Coreys middle name Matthew? Not saying this is Corey sending her stuff. But very odd she picked his middle name for her faux boyfriend

• Haha
Reactions: 18
does tracy have covid ???
Oh well if she does. It would be her own fault. (Not saying that towards you lol)

Nobody knows. Doubtful she'd admit it if she did. All this tit could also be fake lol. Tracy just bored sitting at home on her wide flat ass and wanted attention so she posts this bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
she's doing this all for show.. she wants to create drama for the next tell all with a handsome man so her podcast doesnt fail...
Lol yeah her Instacart guy is her new pretend boyfriend lol

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Those hands definitely looked like her moms. She’s so freaking stupid .

Reactions: 12

Hmmm … what about bashing their ex on all social media platforms just to make a couple of bucks??

Could it be her boat captain from 2 weeks ago. Let's see if he switches to private because at this very moment his profile is public.
dont worry ladies.. I added him when she was on the water and kept tagging him.. I believe she even posted his boat and said something along the lines, "something about this boat just speaks to me." he owns that company, has a house about 30 minutes from her townhouse. so if it is him.. she sees dollar signs 💸💸💸

• Sick
Reactions: 15
dont worry ladies.. I added him when she was on the water and kept tagging him.. I believe she even posted his boat and said something along the lines, "something about this boat just speaks to me." he owns that company, has a house about 30 minutes from her townhouse. so if it is him.. she sees dollar signs 💸💸💸
2332573F-D760-408B-B1BC-A1CEB8E7AB85.png

Could it be her boat captain from 2 weeks ago. Let's see if he switches to private because at this very moment his profile is public.
isn't there another Matt - MattBMI or something? Where another tattler knew of him and that was a nose candy ❄ dealer?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I would be surprised if it’s him as he is too much of an outdoors guy, you imagine Trays hair and fake eyelashes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 16
View attachment 708238

isn't there another Matt - MattBMI or something? Where another tattler knew of him and that was a nose candy ❄ dealer?
Yes you're right. He actually seems more her speed. Pun intended lmao. The Matt with the boats seems too good for her. He's established a good life for himself that's legal. Whereas the other guy seems like a nitwit just like her. 😆

Eta I just checked the nose candy guy's name is Mike not Matt. So not him if this is true.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Weird that it says 8,791 posts when she has 17.5 K posts lol. Seeing that number made me think, “pretty sure that’s too low” which is ridiculous cuz no one else I know, no matter how much of an iNfLuEnCeR they may be, has nearly that many! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
I noticed that when I unblock her it’s the low number. When I hit dismiss it jumps to 17k. How come?

Reactions: 9
The other day she had a story up with some quote and the word “matters” was in it and she put “Matt” in a lighter grey colored font. Didn’t screenshot but maybe others remember
I remember that. I was thinking that it may be a clue for her podcast

Reactions: 8
Those poor kids, imagine your mom posting this? If it was any other mom I'd brush it off as a joke, but you know in tracys case she really does wish she could give them back and be childless. 😣😔 I'm so shocked how quickly this divorce made her turn on her own sweet innocent babiesView attachment 707809
What a fucked up thing to say, but since it's coming from Tracy 🤷‍♀️
Tracy, no one ever said raising kids is easy. You chose motherhood and you were blessed three times. You do not deserve awards for doing what millions of mothers do every-damn-day, alot of them have no help or financial support !
You are luckier than most and you don't even realize it. You're constantly stuck on "woe is me 😭" Just because you're divorced doesn't mean you throw the baby out with the bathwater. Motherhood doesn't equate being "old." When I was Tracy's age I had a 9 y/o and a 2 y/o, worked fulltime and maintained my household. By then my husband worked days and because he worked locally he most often cooked dinner. This spoiled, rotten witch is just fuckin' lazy and can't multitask !

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.