Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure she understands how compliments work. She doesn’t seem to ever thank anyone for anything they say about her amazing hair, nails, makeup, outfits, lips, tattoos, etc. She just replies back with some lame crap that half the time doesn’t make sense. Like these fans really admire her for some reason and she’s very flippant about it as if she knows she deserves all the compliments. What are her fans/followers getting out of her content? What is she offering them that is so valuable? Bad photoshop examples? I don’t get it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I was trying to remember her brothers names. It’s probably her friends husband because she has no emojis after the name. I hope for her sake she doesn’t have COVID she’s been around a lot of little kids and other people. Also if she’s sick do you think she can still do her four jobs from her phone
Tim and Mike. I wonder if Corey would know. I assume she would have to tell him? Because the kids

Reactions: 10
I think the kids remind her too much of the life she had and the life she ruined and now because she doesnt have that, she totally has alienated herself from the kids because they are there to remind her of the life she lost by being a bleeping dirty crusty used up sponge

I think so! I bet her brother sent these text to his mom because she is sick and Tray Way is using it to pretend she has a man! Sick and perverted. She is mentally deranged.

I just checked on moms FB page. Her brothers names are Tim and Michael. but she can change the name on her phone from mom to matthew to make it look like she has a man. LOL we all know shes desperate.

If she had a man he would be with her on her sloppy boat rides and drunken bar nights.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Is she trying to tell us her mans names is Matthew???????
she's doing that to show she has a man. She doesn't. If she did, she wouldn't be up Corey's ass so much. I met momma Maloney sent her groceries and she changed the name in her phone. If she is so secretive, and will hide a relationship, she knows better to post a name. Bc now she has everyone in her friends list looking for a Matthew. Everyone is speculating, oooh she does have a man. Pleeeease. Tracy these little tricks aren't new. We did this in high school babie girl. Next she's going to send herself flowers with a cute card from MaTtHeW.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
she's doing that to show she has a man. She doesn't. If she did, she wouldn't be up Corey's ass so much. I met momma Maloney sent her groceries and she changed the name in her phone. If she is so secretive, and will hide a relationship, she knows better to post a name. Bc now she has everyone in her friends list looking for a Matthew. Everyone is speculating, oooh she does have a man. Pleeeease. Tracy these little tricks aren't new. We did this in high school babie girl. Next she's going to send herself flowers with a cute card from MaTtHeW.
I was thinking it is probably Instacart. It’s so sad to be 33 and so desperate to say you have a man.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Youre right. For photoshop queen, she purposely left that name in there. She cant play dumb when she alters every picture but this she forgot?

Reactions: 18
Looked like her mother's hands.

I also don't believe for one second this "matthew" who's her "man" texted something so bleeping cold.
I know my man writes tit like, "there you go beautiful, hope you enjoy. Love you feel better" instead it's "you'll receive it between 9-11"
That’s probably the Instacart person who is picking it up.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Guys!! She's definitely trolling us!!!🤣🤣 She just posted that same grocery list with his name cropped out!!!!! The other pic is gone!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Funny bc I said yesterday morning on tattle if she had a man she would somehow show it. She reads here religiously!! Tracy it’s more respectful if you showed that you bought groceries for yourself then showing a man did. Be a grown ass woman for once.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
The other day she had a story up with some quote and the word “matters” was in it and she put “Matt” in a lighter grey colored font. Didn’t screenshot but maybe others remember

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
It said originally it was from annmarie now it’s Matthew.it’s she’s a tool!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Looked like her mother's hands.

I also don't believe for one second this "matthew" who's her "man" texted something so bleeping cold.
I know my man writes tit like, "there you go beautiful, hope you enjoy. Love you feel better" instead it's "you'll receive it between 9-11"
She’s reposted and cropped “Matthew” out 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ummm so, she is “sick”… soup and all of those screen shots… who wants to place a bet she got COVID. Look at all of the supplies she got in there rose hips vitamin c Gatorade water…

Reactions: 14
The other day she had a story up with some quote and the word “matters” was in it and she put “Matt” in a lighter grey colored font. Didn’t screenshot but maybe others remember
I did catch that!!! But i just rolled my eyes because it was so high school. Im glad i wasnt the only one who saw it. I bet she really is making the whole thing up for traffic onto her page, as people look to see if she follows a Matt etc. Now that the tell-all interest has dried up, she needs another angle. God forbid she just be honest and be a normal "influencer" and have people relate to her 🙄😒

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.