Tracy DiMarco #51

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor kids, imagine your mom posting this? If it was any other mom I'd brush it off as a joke, but you know in tracys case she really does wish she could give them back and be childless. 😣😔 I'm so shocked how quickly this divorce made her turn on her own sweet innocent babiesView attachment 707809
This was so disgusting of her to post. Those kids didn't ask to be here. She brought them here.
Unlike most women who stop at 1 they either know they don't want more for whatever reason or they can't have more. Yet here she is doing this. She really should just give up rights to those kids and go be a single hoe.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Is she trying to tell us her mans names is Matthew???????
Great catch!

But when she has Coreys name in her phone she added so many emojis after it. I have a feeling this isn't even her text thread. She does love to steal a lot of others post.

Reactions: 27
I thought that as whos nails are on the noddles pic?😂🤔
Looked like her mother's hands.

I also don't believe for one second this "matthew" who's her "man" texted something so bleeping cold.
I know my man writes tit like, "there you go beautiful, hope you enjoy. Love you feel better" instead it's "you'll receive it between 9-11"

• Heart
Reactions: 17
3 things I’m forever confused about: 1. Why she wears work out leggings with dressy tops? 2. Who actually has the time to pick out esthetics for their Instagram page and literally tailor every picture and post around that? 3. Why will she not get a job and keeps insisting she’s a stay at home mom when that doesn’t exist in divorce (unless your ex agrees to continue to support you, which is prob rare).

Reactions: 23
Anyone else read the name at the top of the screenshot? I paused on it to read and saw the name ;)
ETA - damn ya’ll are too quick haha
Ah ah ah, She cut the photo but leaves just enough to read the first name! Yesterday, I was talking about a fake hand or a fake glass in story and well she did "better". Pathetic!

So if it's her boyfriend, he doesn't even come and drop it all in front of her door (without entering the house if she has the covid) and greet her through the window? What a beautiful love!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
She 2000% has COVID. There’s no way people would be sending her food/drinks/cold meds if she just had a cold. Tylenol and cold meds are supposed to help the symptoms. I’m literally not shocked. Let’s see if she leaves her house the next 2 weeks.

Reactions: 24
Could it have finally caught up with her?!
That’s her mom’s hand. Her mom doesn’t get tallons like Tracy.
I feel like that’s a screen shot of someone else’s stuff and she just didn’t edit it properly.
If she actually finally did catch Covid, her ass should be in her place not her parents place where she can easily give it to her parents or her kids.

I’m noticing a lot of “it’s just a cold.” “99% survival rate” assshats are getting Covid lately.

Reactions: 18
Ah ah ah, She cut the photo but leaves just enough to read the first name! Yesterday, I was talking about a fake hand or a fake glass in story and well she did "better". Pathetic!

So if it's her boyfriend, he doesn't even come and drop it all in front of her door (without entering the house if she has the covid) and greet her through the window? What a beautiful love!

I was trying to remember her brothers names. It’s probably her friends husband because she has no emojis after the name. I hope for her sake she doesn’t have COVID she’s been around a lot of little kids and other people. Also if she’s sick do you think she can still do her four jobs from her phone

Reactions: 11
She 2000% has COVID. There’s no way people would be sending her food/drinks/cold meds if she just had a cold. Tylenol and cold meds are supposed to help the symptoms. I’m literally not shocked. Let’s see if she leaves her house the next 2 weeks.
So that means all those kids and mums at both parties she attended need to be checked

Reactions: 15
So that means all those kids and mums at both parties she attended need to be checked
She isnt going to do contact tracing and let people know. I 100% believe she will never even admit out loud if she had COVID. She will say it was a cold, because COVID isnt real to her.

Expect an outbreak in Ortley Beach/East Hanover area soon.

Oh, right. She never uses heat to style 🙄
Her hair is never natural/air-dried curls. They are too big of spirals. Having a cosmetology license, you learn different curl types. Her curls are big barrel rolled or rollers.

Hey witches 👋🏻 Why do y’all come here to read about someone you like? Are you all closest Trashy haters? 😂
Yet they would call out someone commenting on Tracy's page with a burner account, but them witches sitting here stalking is ok. Saddies are typical hypocrites. Would love for them to come out of the shadows like we do on her page. They are just keyboard warriors.

Reactions: 22
Is she trying to tell us her mans names is Matthew???????

Isnt on of her brothers named Matthew?

She will never admit that she has covid. She was just at her moms house with the kids. If she has covid and is all over the place with these kids shes an asshole!!!

Reactions: 15
This was so disgusting of her to post. Those kids didn't ask to be here. She brought them here.
Unlike most women who stop at 1 they either know they don't want more for whatever reason or they can't have more. Yet here she is doing this. She really should just give up rights to those kids and go be a single hoe.
I think the kids remind her too much of the life she had and the life she ruined and now because she doesnt have that, she totally has alienated herself from the kids because they are there to remind her of the life she lost by being a bleeping dirty crusty used up sponge

Isnt her brothers name Matthew?
I think so! I bet her brother sent these text to his mom because she is sick and Tray Way is using it to pretend she has a man! Sick and perverted. She is mentally deranged.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.