Tracy DiMarco #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why she tagged Victoria Wakile in the consultant pictures :unsure:
Could the Doctor be connected to her she is a nurse, or she could be being extra and wanting that guy to notice her ( the one she asked Victoria’s mum about at the wedding they were at). Victoria is to classy for her

Reactions: 11
If she is wearing the robe, she's naked underneath. She may well be getting a tummy tuck and breast lift. What scares me is that she's going to this doctor that BB recommended? She should really do her OWN research and find her OWN doctor. And because she had kids, whether she breastfed or not (and we all know those boobs hang to her belly button) he's going to have to do a remove the nipples kinda lift.

I cannot state this enough: she can have lap band surgery, she can get a breast lift and and get a tummy tuck but she is not a petite woman. Like at all. I don't think she's going to attain what she thinks she's going to attain. She will never be that person she was during high school with the Venus dimples.

I am not trying to bash her but we have to speak honestly here and honestly speaking, she's a BIG girl, she doesn't have the best lifestyle or a healthy diet. It's just not going to work in the long term. I guarantee it.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Basically she wants someone to pay her rent while she does nothing.. "don't make a baby if you can't be a father" yet you opened your legs thr3e times.
I wonder why she tagged Victoria Wakile in the consultant pictures :unsure:
She said she took the photos 🤔🤔
20210722_151905.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
is it possible she's doing the makeovers and writing them off as a business expense since she's an "influencer"
This would be risky if she is on state insurance and stuff. If she claimed she was legit influencer, she'd have to provide taxes and stuff for that write off. It can be done but it is risky bc she can't be an influencer and claim low income then try to write off a whole cosmetic procedure. The IRS might make a frowny face. Plus, this would give Corey the ammunition and proof to subpoena those taxes to offset or reduce his cost of child support.

Reactions: 18
If she is wearing the robe, she's naked underneath. She may well be getting a tummy tuck and breast lift. What scares me is that she's going to this doctor that BB recommended? She should really do her OWN research and find her OWN doctor. And because she had kids, whether she breastfed or not (and we all know those boobs hang to her belly button) he's going to have to do a remove the nipples kinda lift.

I cannot state this enough: she can have lap band surgery, she can get a breast lift and and get a tummy tuck but she is not a petite woman. Like at all. I don't think she's going to attain what she thinks she's going to attain. She will never be that person she was during high school with the Venus dimples.

I am not trying to bash her but we have to speak honestly here and honestly speaking, she's a BIG girl, she doesn't have the best lifestyle or a healthy diet. It's just not going to work in the long term. I guarantee it.
And what she doesnt realize is that unless you change you eating habits, nutrition, etc., you can easily gain the weight plus more back. My aunt, uncle and her 2 kids had one of the surgeries (because she works for a doctor who does them) and they all gained ALL the weight back and more because they were still eating the same way, they were still not exercising and they were still not actively trying to better themselves. it was a quick fix that was temporary.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This would be risky if she is on state insurance and stuff. If she claimed she was legit influencer, she'd have to provide taxes and stuff for that write off. It can be done but it is risky bc she can't be an influencer and claim low income then try to write off a whole cosmetic procedure. The IRS might make a frowny face. Plus, this would give Corey the ammunition and proof to subpoena those taxes to offset or reduce his cost of child support.
unfortunately i dont think corey is too up on life to figure that out. But you are right, if she is making $ from being an influencer, and you are either (a) being paid a commission from your agency or (b) being paid by a company (and the agency gets a cut), either way the agency will be filing tax forms showing they paid her in some way or received money from her. I dont think Tracy is to up on getting paid and paying the agency its commission and also doing the necessary tax forms to send to the agency. So i think the agency gets money and she gets a commission off that. The agency will therefore have to send Tracy a tax form (either with taxes taken out or not - if not tracy will have to deal with that during tax season), but either way no reputable company is going to say ok Tracy we will put our business in trouble of being audited so you can show you make no money and pay no taxes.

She isnt savy enough to know how to lower her income to be below a threshold, and she isnt smart enough to save, so this will not end up well for her.

Reactions: 16
unfortunately i dont think corey is too up on life to figure that out. But you are right, if she is making $ from being an influencer, and you are either (a) being paid a commission from your agency or (b) being paid by a company (and the agency gets a cut), either way the agency will be filing tax forms showing they paid her in some way or received money from her. I dont think Tracy is to up on getting paid and paying the agency its commission and also doing the necessary tax forms to send to the agency. So i think the agency gets money and she gets a commission off that. The agency will therefore have to send Tracy a tax form (either with taxes taken out or not - if not tracy will have to deal with that during tax season), but either way no reputable company is going to say ok Tracy we will put our business in trouble of being audited so you can show you make no money and pay no taxes.

She isnt savy enough to know how to lower her income to be below a threshold, and she isnt smart enough to save, so this will not end up well for her.
💯💯💯
Lucky for Corey, he has friends here to give him a bit of a nudge 😉

Reactions: 23

so lets play devils advocate - let's say TRex actually has 4 paying jobs... and Corey is unemployed - can he take her back to court for alimony? Bc she had those jobs during their marriage. Can Corey show the judge that Tracy might have their kids 85% per the custody agreement but show when Tara has them for extended weekends and when Gigi Steph is caring for the children to get more time, OR to reduce his child support cost? And show she truly only spends time with them 15% of the month. Does Corey have a case saying he's afraid to give her money due to her addiction of lip injections, false lashes and other medical procedures and his kids will not see the money?

Reactions: 21

Hey trash bag - watch this and listen to this woman speak about her ex husband and helping him when he’s down, bc she’s providing an example of how KINDNESS works to her kids
Mommy makeover …. How about you go get a fuckin job and a gym membership!?

Lmao look at her phone while she’s on the table 😂😂😂😂
She is photoshopping her picture! Thank you for zooming in it’s the white rose 🙊🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'd also like to add. My sister got implants. She's tiny her literal nickname since birth is Munchie. She warned me over and over again that once you get breast implants you gain weight. Of course I wrote this off but when I did get mine I did experience quite a significant amount of weight gain.

It's almost like your body is fighting the implant and the best way it knows how to do it is to put all this weight around you if that makes any kind of sense.

Any other Tattlers experience anything similar to this I know there was another tattler mentioning her foray into cosmetic surgery a few post back?

So Big T is going to have to work extra hard if this also happens to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
so lets play devils advocate - let's say TRex actually has 4 paying jobs... and Corey is unemployed - can he take her back to court for alimony? Bc she had those jobs during their marriage. Can Corey show the judge that Tracy might have their kids 85% per the custody agreement but show when Tara has them for extended weekends and when Gigi Steph is caring for the children to get more time, OR to reduce his child support cost? And show she truly only spends time with them 15% of the month. Does Corey have a case saying he's afraid to give her money due to her addiction of lip injections, false lashes and other medical procedures and his kids will not see the money?
i would think Corey would be able to go to court for a reduction of CS based on his income, or lack thereof. He also can probably petition the court to have the CS dealt with by the CS office where they could either (1) put it into an account that is used for expenses related to the kids (2) or garnish his wages directly, therefore proving he paid the CS and she cant claim poverty. I would also think if there is a question of spending, he could petition the court to ask for bank records showing the CS is going towards the kids.

If he were to go for reduction of child support, she would have to come with her tax returns from previous years and recent pay stubs. I am nto sure how it works in NJ, but both parents income is calculated into CS and if the majority parent makes more than the noncustodial parent, the courts will not make the noncustodial parent pay huge amounts. Its all a calculation of income, percentage of time with the children, expenses, etc.

I think if corey can prove she is making more money and he has little he can request a reduction. I also think if he believes the CS money is not being spent on the kids, he can petition the court.

Also regarding alimony, i dont think they were married long enough for either of them to get alimony. Usually state minimum is 10 years and 10 years you get 5% with increases in every few years of marriage.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
i would think Corey would be able to go to court for a reduction of CS based on his income, or lack thereof. He also can probably petition the court to have the CS dealt with by the CS office where they could either (1) put it into an account that is used for expenses related to the kids (2) or garnish his wages directly, therefore proving he paid the CS and she cant claim poverty. I would also think if there is a question of spending, he could petition the court to ask for bank records showing the CS is going towards the kids.

If he were to go for reduction of child support, she would have to come with her tax returns from previous years and recent pay stubs. I am nto sure how it works in NJ, but both parents income is calculated into CS and if the majority parent makes more than the noncustodial parent, the courts will not make the noncustodial parent pay huge amounts. Its all a calculation of income, percentage of time with the children, expenses, etc.

I think if corey can prove she is making more money and he has little he can request a reduction. I also think if he believes the CS money is not being spent on the kids, he can petition the court.

Also regarding alimony, i dont think they were married long enough for either of them to get alimony. Usually state minimum is 10 years and 10 years you get 5% with increases in every few years of marriage.
thank you ❤ i wasnt sure how it all works, but Corey should lawyer up and look into whatever options he can take advantage of

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.