Tracy DiMarco #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God loves a tryer. Seriously why would anyone go to have a beauty procedure done at a salon based on your recommendation - no one sees the real you everything is photo shopped. I smell bullshit desperado Barbie (soon to be plastic desperado Barbie) You cannot show the real you you lack confidence that’s why you edit everything and the cherry on the cake is your having your boobs probably butt and stomach done, Frankenstein springs to mind 👏 👏
God she thinks so highly of herself. She was relevant 20 years ago. No place will make that much money off her.
Big win for BBworld for pumping her out though. Atleast he is smart and making money off her

Reactions: 19
Oh God loves a tryer. Seriously why would anyone go to have a beauty procedure done at a salon based on your recommendation - no one sees the real you everything is photo shopped. I smell bullshit desperado Barbie (soon to be plastic desperado Barbie) You cannot show the real you you lack confidence that’s why you edit everything and the cherry on the cake is your having your boobs probably butt and stomach done, Frankenstein springs to mind 👏 👏
The companies are so STUPID for promoting her LMAO..INFLUENCER MY A**!!!!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I just noticed we talked about on here not that long ago how she never wears jeans... look whos wearing jeans today... Heyyyy MALONEY

Reactions: 30
We need a new thread but I don’t know how to make them! Son of a b.

Reactions: 12
How’s she gonna have her kids 85% if she’s recovering from her mommy makeover? Y’all the drugs she will get could mean QUALITY content for us!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
what was the point of this picture 😂
Didn't she say she has a big ass and lifted? But like umm where is it? 🤔 like I know some people who have thighs but a flat butt. Maybe this is why she is getting all these procedures. I hope her kids realize,you don't need to look like barbie to be beautiful

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So the plastic surgery video….I think he hired her to do promotions so she’s acting like she got a consult. this video is very similar to the Mexican restaurant video if you look on the promotion company insta page she filmed it in the same style. She is a no one she may get lips for free and free nails by a 14 year old but no one is giving away plastic surgery free especially to a former reality person

The other photoshop queen wants in too lol

Attachments

Reactions: 20
She REALLY doesn’t need a breast lift but I guess age (5 weeks) took a toll on her perky, doesn’t need to wear a bra, tits! If I had a dollar for every time someone asked her what bra she wears and she said she didn’t need to wear a bra….. I bet she gets implants and lies and says she just got a lift and that her new boobs are all her.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Hey T-Rex 🦖 try wearing a bra, no breast lift needed....
What happened to her magic tits that weren’t affected by pregnancy? Hell we know they were never used to nourish her babies....

• Haha
Reactions: 24
You can bring your ex to court at any time to fight child support. But the court requires a significant change in income for them to change it. And usually they side with the mother (that is, if the father is the sole source of income or breadwinner) I never dealt with vice versa. And no that is incorrect for alimony you can get it any amount of years you are married halved. I was married for 13 so I get it for 6.5 years.
That's because you were married over 10 years. I don't even know how long they were married, but it couldn't have been more then 5. That won't get her $$$ alimony-wise... which is exactly why she's so desperate for the child support. She will use that as alimony for herself and have her parents continue paying for her kids.

As for the weight loss and plastic surgery... she's looking good for someone who's extremely lazy and copped out with weight loss surgery. I def see her doing the mommy makeover - she's def got saggy skin from the weight loss around her arms and her stomach has the stretch marks etc. There's no way she did the weight loss surgery WITHOUT the intent of going all in with the plastic surgery to follow.

Reactions: 9
She REALLY doesn’t need a breast lift but I guess age (5 weeks) took a toll on her perky, doesn’t need to wear a bra, tits! If I had a dollar for every time someone asked her what bra she wears and she said she didn’t need to wear a bra….. I bet she gets implants and lies and says she just got a lift and that her new boobs are all her.
Wow, she REALLY changes her story on everything. Even the dumbest things! As much as we say she should respond to more comments, almost all of the replies she does write make her look like such a hypocrite or flip flopper or just straight up dumb. It is pretty telling that she’s actually getting a breast lift in spite of all the compliments she’s given her own breasts lol. She’s on a plastic craze when she’s always prided herself on being Au NaTuRaLe. Clearly that confidence has all been a facade!

Reactions: 23
We have discussed how she has low likes and comments for her amount of followers. She is loosing followers everyday but now she gets 10,000 likes on her posts ?
Social blade doesn’t show if you get likes so could she have bought likes and this is why it’s so many now

• Wow
Reactions: 17
We have discussed how she has low likes and comments for her amount of followers. She is loosing followers everyday but now she gets 10,000 likes on her posts ?
Social blade doesn’t show if you get likes so could she have bought likes and this is why it’s so many now
She'll just buy more.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.