Tracy DiMarco #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys I’m not gonna lie, she is looking pretty snatched in the doc stories. The side pic is thin. I’m jealy. Something is definitely changing. Idk if its keto (it is possible bc i lost 50 lbs in 7 months on keto- weight was flying off) or surgery but there really is only so much she can photoshop… i hope.
Don't be jealous lol. Her life is tragic. I wouldn't trade shoes with her any day of the week. Whether she's photoshopping or not, whether she looks like a 10 or not after all this she will still be a mentally disturbed person with a horrible attitude. There's plenty of people to be jealous of or admire in this world and she ain't one. She's a failure in every sense of the word. Not to mention she's doing all this so she can find a guy as shallow as her.
The only thing I'd ever want that she has is the ability to do hair. She might not be the best but she does it better than me so I do admire her for that.

Reactions: 35
The 1st thing Dr Farkas, needs to do, is a MoMmY MaKeOvEr Consult on those hooves, Tracey refers to as her feet. This “woman”, is bleeping delusional! Has nothing to show, but 3 kids under 90, but let her be first in line for anything superficial. Disgusting pig!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
can. she. EVER. put. her. phone. down. ?????????!!!!!!!!

Yup.

Yup. Not making excuses for corey cos hes grown and made his decisions BUT i do feel that tracy wasnt there for him after gene passed and he was young very close to his dad they had these kids so fast i think tracy was too focused on herself and overwhelmed with the reality of motherhood and they both just turned to toxic habits to quote and instead of going to therapy and working on their relationship tracy thot divorce would lead to her being in a new "better" relationship right away, "grass is always greener" etc. But nothing is going to work if she doesnt work on herself first! Him too. Poor kids theyre the real victims here

View attachment 674581

No shame to say corey shud get a job at mcdonalds but off getting procedures (that dont work those are fast fixes not lasting changes only healthy eating an exercise give lasting results imo) shes insane. How do the saddies think its ok that tracy doesnt work??? Im very curious where she is moving to in the fall (she said she would tag everyone in the furniture she uses for her new decor) who is paying for all that??? New furniture so she's throwing away her current stuff? Leaving it there to further screw corey and his moms credit as its in their name???

Reactions: 15
Make up your mind Big T 😂😂😂View attachment 675033
Told ya! Even saying this much is risky for her. She basically said I can do it alone.

You can bring your ex to court at any time to fight child support. But the court requires a significant change in income for them to change it. And usually they side with the mother (that is, if the father is the sole source of income or breadwinner) I never dealt with vice versa. And no that is incorrect for alimony you can get it any amount of years you are married halved. I was married for 13 so I get it for 6.5 years.
This is because you were married OVER 10 years.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I’m still catching up on posts from today.. but wow lol, I bet you this was always her plan and Corey was supposed to float the bill when they were done having kids.. but with them not having money / Julian being deaf / covid situation.. it didn’t happen and probably was the start of her bitterness. This is her “I’m gonna do it own my own” bullshit 🤣

Reactions: 14
Stupid random question. Would someone be able to calculate how many times Corey has posted or said something about trash bag compared to how many times she's said tit about Corey??
I would say she makes at least ONE post per day that insults Corey in some way, shape or form. And I'd say that has started from around the time he started dating Brielle.

Reactions: 21
Oh God loves a tryer. Seriously why would anyone go to have a beauty procedure done at a salon based on your recommendation - no one sees the real you everything is photo shopped. I smell bullshit desperado Barbie (soon to be plastic desperado Barbie) You cannot show the real you you lack confidence that’s why you edit everything and the cherry on the cake is your having your boobs probably butt and stomach done, Frankenstein springs to mind 👏 👏

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She didn’t have to photoshop this pic. She hid behind him 🤣
View attachment 675129
speaking as an individual that has a giant nose… I can see how the light on her nose is here and that’s how my nose comes out in pictures!! I’m not saying her nose is huge but it appears to be her real nose (not photoshopped) in this picture. Anyway, her nose looks fine here. Why change it all the time?!?! 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 14
You can bring your ex to court at any time to fight child support. But the court requires a significant change in income for them to change it. And usually they side with the mother (that is, if the father is the sole source of income or breadwinner) I never dealt with vice versa. And no that is incorrect for alimony you can get it any amount of years you are married halved. I was married for 13 so I get it for 6.5 years.
Alimony is state by state. I know when I went through separation my attorney advised me to wait until we hit 10 years because otherwise I would not be entitled to alimony. And the court can change child support if there is a change in income. Like for instance, unemployment. A court will not make a parent pay more then they can afford to also live themselves

Reactions: 12
This is how you do it T
Olivia looks so good and is living her best life. And she's so interactive and polite with her followers. Even the random ones who insult her (usually about her lip fillers lol), she either ignores them and writes a mature and non-rude comment.

Does anyone know about Olivia's background? I remember Tracy saying some rude tit about how she doesn't get along with her family, and it upset Olivia and she didn't deny it.

Reactions: 15
Olivia looks so good and is living her best life. And she's so interactive and polite with her followers. Even the random ones who insult her (usually about her lip fillers lol), she either ignores them and writes a mature and non-rude comment.

Does anyone know about Olivia's background? I remember Tracy saying some rude tit about how she doesn't get along with her family, and it upset Olivia and she didn't deny it.
Well she can talk, I mean her family did not show up to the wedding, I reckon they tolerate her because of the kids

Reactions: 22
I agree that this is just an event and BB’s company is probably doing a promo and using Tracy. She is not getting these procedures done at all. However, she just had to drag Skylar with her to this crap? That poor kid should be doing fun summer things, but I guess she has to wait until the weekend when she’s with the Epstein’s for that.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
So it says Glow Influencer Event on their story. So I don’t think she’s having anything done anytime soon… he probably marked her up and told her all the things that he would do and maybe after she promotes their business on her page they might give her a discount if other people end up going there. But again, I highly doubt she’s getting anything done.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.