Tracy DiMarco #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rolling my eyes at this response.
D030C354-26FC-419F-B5A7-19B9155A49E7.jpeg

Of course. Everyone needs to be nice and not ask legit questions. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Oh BB, you think you're gonna save Tracy Maloney? Shame on you. She isn't a celebrity... this isn't some PR stunt. She's a regular woman from NJ who is spiraling and you're an accomplice. Instead of helping her by getting her some therapy, you enable her poor choices. Nothing wrong with a makeover, but not when you're about to put a tell-all out about how you get no child support. Everyone around her just uses her.

While her daughter sits in the waiting room with a frown... probably already has body issues, and she's looking at these before & afters... wondering why mommy wants to change her body when she probably thinks Mommy is the prettiest person in the world to her. Really depressing.

Also: Wow what a huge ass...😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I'm back took a break , broke arm. Lolll

let me get this straight. shes at her second place to get body makeover?. So what was the first body contouring thing for. Isn't that enough?? Seriously. And if you look at her getting consulted. She ain't got no ass at all
Looks little flat. Notice I drew her dream side profile (green arrow) 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But all seriousness how are we paying for this shitx.. and as I say before. WORKING OUT IS ALWAYS BETTER UNLESS SHE'S OVERWEIGHT realllllllly bad. Cheater cheater

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm back took a break , broke arm. Lolll

let me get this straight. shes at her second place to get body makeover?. So what was the first body contouring thing for. Isn't that enough?? Seriously. And if you look at her getting consulted. She ain't got no ass at all
Looks little flat. Notice I drew her dream side profile (green arrow) 🤣🤣🤣🤣
But all seriousness how are we paying for this shitx.. and as I say before. WORKING OUT IS ALWAYS BETTER UNLESS SHE'S OVERWEIGHT realllllllly bad. Cheater cheater
and the crazy thing is... she COULD get an ass if she worked out. She has the meat back there. Just needs to tone it.

Imagine going to a plastic surgeon who can't even cut a piece of paper straight….
Those bleeping nails 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Where is she getting this money for a bleeping mommy makeover?? Is this what she really needs the child support for? Tracy you look like a FOOL posting about a consult for this at the same time crying that u aren’t getting child support. Your kids are just fine being taken care of by everyone else you pawn them off to. Who has them now?? 85% of the time my ass! Saddies need to wake the duck up and realize this witch only cares about herself!!!!
also: I am not against women wanting mommy makeovers, but those that do get them generally have the money, or a job, and don’t cry that their ex doesn’t give them child support
Im wondering if she got $$$ from the early child care tax credits that they are sending out. She probably got about $900 from them.

• Angry
Aside from not having an ass, who stands like that while having a consultation with a DOCTOR?!!! That poor doctor.. He’s a professional who is doing his job and then there is Trash bag with a finger in her mouth and feet in an awkward position trying desperately to give off “ I’m a slut” vibes. And thank you to this person for leaving that comment because we all know Trash bag will never post real before and after pics. More people need to speak up like this.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Sure looks like it and thats BB son. SKylar is wearing the same clothes as she posted in the pic yesterday. Can you imagine if hes helping Tracy pay for this stupid mommy makeover. :oops::oops:

I dont even see this pic. She must have taken it down.

Someone cries broke but can afford a mommy makeover but can't take her kids to do something fun.
I was JUST going to say why doesn't she use her "fame" to take her kids somewhere fun for the day and PROMOTE THAT !

Reactions: 24
Aside from not having an ass, who stands like that while having a consultation with a DOCTOR?!!! That poor doctor.. He’s a professional who is doing his job and then there is Trash bag with a finger in her mouth and feet in an awkward position trying desperately to give off “ I’m a slut” vibes. And thank you to this person for leaving that comment because we all know Trash bag will never post real before and after pics. More people need to speak up like this.
Why would a doctor, who either has a reputation or trying to build a reputation, look at her and say yes, i want to work on her. You can tell from her actions that she will never be happy with what they do. She will promote until the next place comes along. And to have your business associated with a racist, mentally unwell human, is just asking for your business to be gone.

I would NEVER shop or go to any place that associated themselves with her because if that is who they have trying to "sell" their brand, they dont have high standards what so ever.

Reactions: 25
So Corey just shared a video of kids swimming (not his) with a voiceover that said -

I think happiness is about letting go of what you thought your life was supposed to be and just embracing where you are now and how special it is

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Either Bill is now Tracy's manager and he gets her sponsors or promos and gets a percentage of what she makes. Or he's paid by the places that need promo and uses Tracy as his baby goat (I am a hardcore Survivor fan and the goat is the person you take to the end with you because you know you'll beat them) to use her following to get more traffic. In turn, Tracy gets free things like nights out, plastic surgery, or whatever else. Idk just a thought.

Reactions: 18

Shes trying hard to be "sexy" in front of the doctor. Thats her nature, to project herself and a sexual person. Maybe offered him her A1 BJ skills at the end.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Imagine going to a plastic surgeon who can't even cut a piece of paper straight….
Her bleeping nails are disgusting. I know she doesn’t wipe her ass right. Look how dirty those nails are……yet she wants to be an influencer Lollol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.