Tracy DiMarco #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the plastic surgery video….I think he hired her to do promotions so she’s acting like she got a consult. this video is very similar to the Mexican restaurant video if you look on the promotion company insta page she filmed it in the same style. She is a no one she may get lips for free and free nails by a 14 year old but no one is giving away plastic surgery free especially to a former reality person

The other photoshop queen wants in too lol
anyone watch Mob Wives? Any time I see Renee comment on one of these screen shots, I hear her in my head saying: “did you say my boyfriend smells delicious” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
We need a new thread - if someone knows how I can do it. Just don’t know what to do
Same!! I forget what category she goes under. Tv celebrity?...Then you make the new thread and recap this one then report this one so it gets closed but you post the link to the new thread first. I'm just not sure of her category. Slob or stupid witch unfortunately isn't an option. 🤣
Eta...it's celebs just figured it out. You wanna do it or should I try? Lmk.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys I’m not gonna lie, she is looking pretty snatched in the doc stories. The side pic is thin. I’m jealy. Something is definitely changing. Idk if its keto (it is possible bc i lost 50 lbs in 7 months on keto- weight was flying off) or surgery but there really is only so much she can photoshop… i hope.
I said the same when she started claiming she was on keto. The fact she isn’t wearing her dusters everywhere is clearly a sign she’s lost some weight. And now wearing denim? She’s probably weighing in around 170lbs bc she’s not too tall and she still photoshops herself somewhat, just doesn’t need it as much. Her real life probably looks how she USED to photoshop herself to be.

Reactions: 15
New thread. I tried.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Tracy posted a bunch of throw backs and hinted at a mommy make over. So basically instead of using her finalized divorce as a way to get closer with her children. She has dove head first into putting herself first. She has zero shame.
I don’t want to hear about child support anymore when you’re treating yourself to procedures that are not free like you claim they are.

Im tired of seeing her babies put last in her book, but she is so bleeping narcissistic that she will never ever ever see it this way. I hope her children leave her to rot. I hope they are strong enough to cut her out of their lives and be able to feel free for that decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Make up your mind Big T 😂😂😂View attachment 675033
Holy crap! This is legit a nice reply from her. Having said that, I would appreciate the help of BOTH my daughter’s fathers, but you don’t see me bitching about every time I turn around. People don’t see struggle until they are my close friends of family. Everyone else around me thinks I’m so “lucky.”

Tracey needs to stop perpetuating that she is a struggling mom.

Oh God loves a tryer. Seriously why would anyone go to have a beauty procedure done at a salon based on your recommendation - no one sees the real you everything is photo shopped. I smell bullshit desperado Barbie (soon to be plastic desperado Barbie) You cannot show the real you you lack confidence that’s why you edit everything and the cherry on the cake is your having your boobs probably butt and stomach done, Frankenstein springs to mind 👏 👏
Wait, didn’t she say recently she was NOT an influencer?!

Reactions: 15
Tracy posted a bunch of throw backs and hinted at a mommy make over. So basically instead of using her finalized divorce as a way to get closer with her children. She has dove head first into putting herself first. She has zero shame.
I don’t want to hear about child support anymore when you’re treating yourself to procedures that are not free like you claim they are.

Im tired of seeing her babies put last in her book, but she is so bleeping narcissistic that she will never ever ever see it this way. I hope her children leave her to rot. I hope they are strong enough to cut her out of their lives and be able to feel free for that decision.
Agreed!! I seriously cannot fathom her getting thousands of dollars worth of work done for free or for even that huge of a discount!! She's not even relevant anymore! I mean even if one or two people go is it worth it to the doctor/surgeon? I'm asking. No idea on how any of that stuff works. Are one or two people a good enough ROI? (return on investment)

Holy crap! This is legit a nice reply from her. Having said that, I would appreciate the help of BOTH my daughter’s fathers, but you don’t see me bitching about every time I turn around. People don’t see struggle until they are my close friends of family. Everyone else around me thinks I’m so “lucky.”

Tracey needs to stop perpetuating that she is a struggling mom.

Wait, didn’t she say recently she was NOT an influencer?!
Lol yesss!! The ss is within this thread. She most certainly said that. I think it might have been a private message between her and someone or it was posted on her page in the comments but yes, yes, yes she most certainly did!! This is the kind of contradiction that makes me think she's nuts. Does she not remember what she says or does she just not care?

Reactions: 14
I'd also like to add. My sister got implants. She's tiny her literal nickname since birth is Munchie. She warned me over and over again that once you get breast implants you gain weight. Of course I wrote this off but when I did get mine I did experience quite a significant amount of weight gain.

It's almost like your body is fighting the implant and the best way it knows how to do it is to put all this weight around you if that makes any kind of sense.

Any other Tattlers experience anything similar to this I know there was another tattler mentioning her foray into cosmetic surgery a few post back?

So Big T is going to have to work extra hard if this also happens to her.
This happened to me! I put on 40lbs. After implants I had a Tummy Tuck and lipo and gained even more. 3 years later and a STRICT diet I’ve lost 20.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.