Tracy DiMarco #46

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i would think Corey would be able to go to court for a reduction of CS based on his income, or lack thereof. He also can probably petition the court to have the CS dealt with by the CS office where they could either (1) put it into an account that is used for expenses related to the kids (2) or garnish his wages directly, therefore proving he paid the CS and she cant claim poverty. I would also think if there is a question of spending, he could petition the court to ask for bank records showing the CS is going towards the kids.

If he were to go for reduction of child support, she would have to come with her tax returns from previous years and recent pay stubs. I am nto sure how it works in NJ, but both parents income is calculated into CS and if the majority parent makes more than the noncustodial parent, the courts will not make the noncustodial parent pay huge amounts. Its all a calculation of income, percentage of time with the children, expenses, etc.

I think if corey can prove she is making more money and he has little he can request a reduction. I also think if he believes the CS money is not being spent on the kids, he can petition the court.

Also regarding alimony, i dont think they were married long enough for either of them to get alimony. Usually state minimum is 10 years and 10 years you get 5% with increases in every few years of marriage.
I agree with all of this. They weren't married long enough for alimony. Ladies, alimony is a bygone safety net. If Big T is spouting Corey also doesn't pay alimony, she's truly a clown. They weren't married long enough in the least and this is before states started changing who qualifies and why.

Reactions: 13
I’m not impressed with the weight loss, personally I feel like it’s a cop out if you truly have no medical need for it. She has never indicated different and it didn’t seem like she had a medical condition preventing her from losing weight so in my opinion, I feel she took the easy way out. I would be extremely impressed if she worked hard for it and it paid off but I think it’s ridiculous she doesn’t work or do suit, cries poor, gets wls then gets praised by people on her Instagram for looking so great and having such a “glow up” when it’s all a facade. It actually makes me sick. It would be more respectable if she was honest about it but she can’t even do that. I will be unfollowing her bc it’s too irritating to watch now

I’m not impressed with the weight loss, personally I feel like it’s a cop out if you truly have no medical need for it. She has never indicated different and it didn’t seem like she had a medical condition preventing her from losing weight so in my opinion, I feel she took the easy way out. I would be extremely impressed if she worked hard for it and it paid off but I think it’s ridiculous she doesn’t work or do suit, cries poor, gets wls then gets praised by people on her Instagram for looking so great and having such a “glow up” when it’s all a facade. It actually makes me sick. It would be more respectable if she was honest about it but she can’t even do that. I will be unfollowing her bc it’s too irritating to watch now
And I don’t mean to offend anyone who has made the decision to have wls, everyone has their own reasons but in her case, I think she was just flat out being lazy and wanted a quick fix to try to land a new man

Reactions: 25
Make up your mind Big T 😂😂😂View attachment 675033
because it's too embarrassing to say that Daddy pays your bills... otherwise she would say Princess Armor, her podcast ......

I can respect not going into detail but if someone asked any of us what we did for a living, we could say - medical, finance, communication, education, business, legal, sales, etc without batting an eye.. but she wants to pretend she's So ImPoRTaNt she cant discuss anything...

let me say it again Trashy - DaDdY PaYs YoUr BiLLs 👏

Reactions: 27
All I can say about her makeover surgery is that you can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig at the end of the day. 🤷‍♀️

Eta...see if he can fix your feet too.😀😆😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
i would think Corey would be able to go to court for a reduction of CS based on his income, or lack thereof. He also can probably petition the court to have the CS dealt with by the CS office where they could either (1) put it into an account that is used for expenses related to the kids (2) or garnish his wages directly, therefore proving he paid the CS and she cant claim poverty. I would also think if there is a question of spending, he could petition the court to ask for bank records showing the CS is going towards the kids.

If he were to go for reduction of child support, she would have to come with her tax returns from previous years and recent pay stubs. I am nto sure how it works in NJ, but both parents income is calculated into CS and if the majority parent makes more than the noncustodial parent, the courts will not make the noncustodial parent pay huge amounts. Its all a calculation of income, percentage of time with the children, expenses, etc.

I think if corey can prove she is making more money and he has little he can request a reduction. I also think if he believes the CS money is not being spent on the kids, he can petition the court.

Also regarding alimony, i dont think they were married long enough for either of them to get alimony. Usually state minimum is 10 years and 10 years you get 5% with increases in every few years of marriage.
You can bring your ex to court at any time to fight child support. But the court requires a significant change in income for them to change it. And usually they side with the mother (that is, if the father is the sole source of income or breadwinner) I never dealt with vice versa. And no that is incorrect for alimony you can get it any amount of years you are married halved. I was married for 13 so I get it for 6.5 years.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Hey Trashy, since I know you read here I took a pic just for you so you can see what a classy witch looks like. Now, for the first time ever since having my son almost 3 years ago, I rented a hotel with a friend of mine who is also a mom. Its gonna be just us, we're going to get drinks and dinner together and then walk around the city. You know, adult things.

By the way, those aren't leggings. They're bleeping suede pants. Take notes.
Why didn’t you bend forward like you were taking a tit and cross one leg over the other till you have a uni-leg, so you can work your aNgLes??? 😂 😂 just kidding. You look GREAT!!!! 😻

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How the hell can a single mother who is desperate for child support be able to afford day care x2 plus school for Julian plus a mommy makeover ?????? Does she realise she has to keep the weight off even with surgery she can sit in her ass all day eating junk

Reactions: 25
So I’m supposed to sit here and listen to her complain about not being able to afford raising her children but can agree to a free botched surgery so she can feel validated through her body while her children continue to live an unstable life... it’s about time I come around and agree that this woman is a pathetic excuse for a mother. All this time she’s been spewing hate about her ex being a deadbeat but she needs to acknowledge that she’s as much of a disaster.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
So I think that the plastic surgeon’s office was having some sort of open house type thing. I don’t think Tracy is really going to go thru with it since she doesn’t have the money. But her wording of “options” and “in the future”… makes me think. I took the Glow Event pic from the surgeons IG page. Definitely some sort of event to promote and give free consultations. Also Victoria Wakile works there but idk why Tracy forced her into taking these pics😂 to further promote the idea that she’s friends with the RHONJ😑

Attachments

Reactions: 20
So I’m supposed to sit here and listen to her complain about not being able to afford raising her children but can agree to a free botched surgery so she can feel validated through her body while her children continue to live an unstable life... it’s about time I come around and agree that this woman is a pathetic excuse for a mother. All this time she’s been spewing hate about her ex being a deadbeat but she needs to acknowledge that she’s as much of a disaster.
Your think she’d be spending her time trying to find Skylar a decent dentist instead of desperately seeking charity work on herself.

Reactions: 37
So I think that the plastic surgeon’s office was having some sort of open house type thing. I don’t think Tracy is really going to go thru with it since she doesn’t have the money. But her wording of “options” and “in the future”… makes me think. I took the Glow Event pic from the surgeons IG page. Definitely some sort of event to promote and give free consultations. Also Victoria Wakile works there but idk why Tracy forced her into taking these pics😂 to further promote the idea that she’s friends with the RHONJ😑
I just came here to post the same thing! It was definitely an agency event. I don’t think she’ll do it

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.